- Business Analyst/Project Coordinator with I.T. background and years of experience developing, supporting computer applications and training users.
- Experienced in Managing the Development and Monitoring of Project Assignments and Schedules.
- 10+ years of Supporting Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse applications with SAP Business Objects.
- 10+ years of Supporting FOCUS and other Mainframe applications.
- I am also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and I have worked with both community oriented projects and corporate projects that have been both challenging and an excellent opportunity for growth in Project Management.
BUSINESS ANALYSIS/PM: REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS & DECOMPOSITION, SCHEDULE MANAGEMENTAGILE SCRUM SESSIONS, JIRA, CONFLUENCE
REPORTING SKILLS: SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS WEB INTELLIGENCE, CRYSTAL REPORTS, XCELSIUS DASHBOARDS, QUERY AS A WEB SERVICE (QAAWS), MS ACCESS, CRYSTAL REPORTS, FOCUS
MICROSOFT: VISUAL BASIC, ACCESS, MS OFFICE, SQL SERVER, VISUAL INTERDEV, VISUAL SOURCESAFE, MS EXCEL
WEB DESIGN: HTML, ACTIVE SERVER PAGES, VBSCRIPTING
MAINFRAME: FOCUS, DB2, SQL, IMS, COBOL, TSO/ISPF, JCL, CICS, VSAM, ENDEVOR
OTHER SKILLS: ORACLE, SQL
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Worked with a team of Business Analysts and Developers in an AGILE environment to review Functional Requirement Documents, identify user requirements, analyze business needs, decompose requirements and create User stories, Technical stories and Acceptance criteria for Developers to work on customer requirements.
- Determined AGILE Scrum Sprints and worked with the team to satisfy customer requirements.
- Documented User Stories, AGILE Scrum Sprint Schedules in JIRA, CONFLUENCE
Skills: Requirements Decomposition, SCRUM Sessions, JIRA, CONFLUENCE
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Business Objects Developer / Project Coordinator
- Coordinated a project that allowed members of different teams on the TSA HRAccess Program opportunities to job shadow other team leaders and develop or improve their job skills. Created and implemented roles and requirements for Mentors and Mentees, schedules and timelines for completing the shadowing program.
- Met with customers to discuss and analyze report requirements.
- Created and managed schedules for Development cycle - Coding, Internal Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Deployment - of customer requests. Assigned work to team of Developers.
- Worked with developers to create new Reports, meet customer requests to update existing reports in order to provide timely access to data to Human Resources functional areas such as Benefits, Payroll, Case Management as well as TSA Headquarters users and Airport field personnel.
- Worked with the Data Warehousing team to make sure data required for reports was accessible in Universes used to create reports.
Skills: BUSINESS OBJECTS XI 4.1 / Web Intelligence, MS ACCESS, MS EXCEL
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Worked with a team of developers to create new Dashboards, update and maintain current Dashboards created using DOMO’s Data Visualization Tool.
- Updated webpage that allows users to access more federal resources, added more sites, descriptions and access instructions.
- Added functionality to dashboards to improve navigation between dashboards. Maintaied values selected by users between dashboards, giving them more options for filtering data that is returned in dashboards.
- Researched and documented consistency issues throughout the Dashboard as part of an effort to make sure that the different Dashboards handled data in the same manner.
Confidential, Rosslyn, VA
Business Objects Developer
- Reviewed, documented and updated the Confidential (Global Finance Management System ( Confidential ) Universe to improve performance and run times for reports accessing the Universe that were previously extremely slow. Improved performance by as much as 50%.
- Built Crystal Xcelsius dashboards for Vendor Claims and Weekly Incoming Invoices using QaaWs to connect directly to the Confidential Data/Universes.
- Created, maintained and updated Crystal reports that access the Momentum Financial System Data Warehouse for Regional and Global Financial Management Systems.
Skills: BUSINESS OBJECTS XI R2 / Web Intelligence, XCELSUIS, QUERY AS A WEB SERVICE (QAAWS), CRYSTAL REPORTS XI R2, MS EXCEL
Confidential, Manassas, VA
Business Objects Developer
- Worked with Confidential (LM) Information Systems & Global Services (IS&GS) to create, test and launch Business Objects’ universes - Reference Tables Universe, Joint Operations Planning and Execution System ( Confidential ) Universe and Intergrated Command and Control Center (IC3) Universe to support Defense Logistics Agency’s Integrated Data Environment (IDE) and Confidential ’s Global Transportation Network (GTN) Converge Program - Confidential .
Skills: BUSINESS OBJECTS XI R2 / Web Intelligence, TERADATA, MS EXCEL
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Business Objects Developer
- Designed and developed a reporting interface using Business Objects for the Joint Spectrum Center to allow military personnel to track radio antenna, transmitter and receiver equipment.
- I created a Universe (metadata) for a complex Equipment Location Certification Information Database ( Confidential ) with 94 relational tables.
- I created advanced queries/reports from the Confidential Universe.
- I worked with Quality Assurance Team to test the Universes and conduct training sessions for Users.
- Maintained and updated the Human Resources Universe in the Enterprise Data Warehouse using Business Objects.
- I managed biweekly transfer of Pay Period data from the National Finance Center Legacy databases in New Orleans, LA as part of the ETL process
- I managed and supported data retrieval and reporting from the Data Warehouse using Business Objects Web Intelligence and Desktop Intelligence for numerous users.
- I also worked with the technical support team to meet customers’ day-to-day needs.
Skills: BUSINESS OBJECTS 5I / Web Intelligence, ORACLE SQL, MS ACCESS, and ENTERPRISE DATA WAREHOUSE, IBM Mainframe MVS, TSO/ISPF, FOCUS