Results - oriented professional, offering 15+ years combined experience in Business Analysis & Information Technology. An experienced Business Analyst, lead & Project Coordinator successfully delivering intended solutions to stakeholders, following SDLC in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
SKILLS: Agile, Waterfall Development Methodologies, SCRUM framework, SDLC, SQL (Basic Queries), SSIS, JIRA, TFS, MS Visio, Axure, Balsamiq, SharePoint workflows and Remedy. Skilled in sprint planning, backlogs updating, burndown matrix, User stories, Epics, elicitation, mockups, reporting facilitation & presentation. Possess knowledge of EDI X12, HL7 & HIPAA standards. Trained on Lean, Six Sigma guidelines & possess Knowledge of IIBA, BABoK. Carry excellent technical verbal & writing skills.
IT Skills: Hardware, Software installation with the end users. Have good knowledge of Security, Networking, Routers, Protocols, Security Risk Management, Data, Variable data streams. Pre/post-sale technical support, software updates & patches Roll-Out Management, help-desk management.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Lead Business Analyst
- Leading BA team from the front in well-structured Agile environment, managing through JIRA, to take the project through SDLC. Accountable to lead the team for all steps from information gathering to release.
- Wrote, reviewed, refined & groomed User Stories (to meet INVEST & SMART standards), documenting requirements in detail to avoid ambiguity.
- Translated business needs into functional requirements (BRD to FRD).
- Supported Product Owner in backlog updating.
- Co-ordinated between all stake holders, Product Owner, developers, QA and PM.
- Completed project for feature enhancements that used benefits validation, using X12, HL7, HIPAA guidelines.
- Supported application development for benefits verification for Texas UH, MCD & Medicare claim. EDI, ETL.
- Led the team to deliver Software Development project with improved digital customer experience (DCX) by providing quality, effectiveness of the Claims and Customer Service Operations team.
- Supported QA for Test Plan & Tests Strategies to achieve successful User Acceptance Testing (U.A.T).
- Supported team in creating epics, sprint planning & presentations (Mockups, Wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- Liaise between Product Owner, PM, Developers & QA teams.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Business Functional Analyst
- Performed information gathering, documented requirements, writing and refining user stories.
- Translated user stories to clear functional requirements and managed through TFS.
- SAP ePayables. Automated the ePayables process by having a PO match to an invoice automatically through a set criteria such as lift date, volume, pickup location, BOL etc., creating Dashboards.
- Elicited & worked with IT groups for ETL (extract, transform, load) processes using tools such as SSIS.
- Supported the project that included data integration from various platforms.
- Selected, tested and used connectors to create invoices.
- Worked with 3rd party vendors for suitable solutions to input / upload invoices.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Supported PM, ScM and BA team delivering successful release following SDLC process.
- Supported EDI X12 standards & forms for Inquiry, Response, EOB, EOP using ANSI X12 standards.
- Supported Product Owner for refining User Stories, Backlog updates; translated business needs into FRD, non-functional and/or technical specifications ( SharePoint use and management )
- Supported PM preparing documentation and materials for new business analysts involving knowledge of HL7, HIPAA, HC Revenue Cycle, X12 standards & Forms, SDLC process & iiBA and BABoK practices.
- Coordinated with developers, supported QA for Test Plan (vision), developing Tests Strategies (action items)
- Supported user stories refining, epics, sprint planning and Scrum Master activities such as burndown matrices, etc.
- Liaise between Product Owner, Developers & QA teams, c-level communication providing briefing and short updates.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Business Functional Analyst
- Supported delivery of Ticket Tracking system for Enterprise solutions. (ITSM - ServiceNow, Remedy)
- Supported Web based ticketing system for potential Service Level Agreement (SLA) violations along with general SW issues for Enterprise customers.
- Supported full integration with current org charts, metrics reporting, client information (linked through ERP system, etc.)
Confidential, Lewisville, Texas
Business Systems Analyst
- Supported the Business team and Product Owner for Salesforce Automation project.
- Supported Product Owner for Information gathering from IT stakeholders and producing BRD & FRDs.
- Supported the BA team & developers in studying and understanding of SDK ( Software Development Kits ), documenting the specifications to help developers and QA for timely delivery of Ticket Tracking system for internal Confidential support center. (ITSM - an application similar to Remedy & Service Desk Plus)
- Conversion to electronic document management web based application)
- User stories, translating into business requirements, JAD session with Product Owner, BA teams, developers and QA team members.
- Led 2nd level support for Confidential field engineers (work-group environment) and analysts from a test lab environment. Provided Pre sale & Post sale issue resolution for Variable Data Mapping for Digital Production Printing, Networking Devices, Content Management & Document Management Solutions. Used Remedy as ITSM tool.
- Conducted 3rd party solutions testing to integrate with Confidential products. Supported all levels relating to desktop publishing applications, networking equipment, printing for B&W, product testing and evaluation.
- Worked closely with the QA Team Lead to device a testing strategy for testing hardware & software to meet security requirements for Federal agencies, HIPAA regulations & MICR for banking industry.
- Evaluated solutions for business problems and alternatives to increase efficiency and improve control. Analyzed and documented information system requirements and the corresponding impact on business processes.
- Collaborated with the development team in maintaining and updating technical documentation for software and systems.
- Encouraged Business Analyst participation in executing functional tests in the QA environment, logging tickets for discovered defects and working with the developers to get the tickets closed.
Confidential, Milwaukee, Minneapolis
Senior Systems Analyst
- Pre-sale technical support for digital production printing systems, Content/Document management applications. Conducted technical presentations and Q&A for clients such as 3M, Mayo Clinic, Target & Kohl’s. Managed testing at client’s locations including production printing for service bureaus handling large accounts.
- Conducted intense testing to meet client’s specific business needs, security, data integrity & accurate data mapping. Testing involved fix & variable data in IPDS, AFP, XES, PCL and raw data formats and converting into formatted PS format. Used 3rd party data conversion solutions and methods.
- Developed strong relationship with partner vendors to provide complete solutions to our clients. Demonstrated effective communication, presentation & negotiation skills and helped sales team achieve set revenue targets.