An accomplished Senior Applications Analyst with over 15 years of experience in a variety of organizations including Business Technology, Financial, and Government. I am passionate about delivering quality work while working with diverse teams. Keen on analyzing business functions, gathering technical information, evaluating requirements, and recommending processes. Proficient with data analysis, Business process improvement, and Data gathering/mapping.
SKILLS AND CORE COMPETENCIES:
- CA Agile/Rally software
- MS Office
- Sales Force
- Communication skills
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving and resolution
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Flight Operations Business Analyst
- Work in partnership with Desktop services to merge flight attendant applications onto single Confidential platform
- Work closely with development teams to deploy advance flight attendant applications
- Collaborate with PM and developers to create user stories
- Track and validate acceptance criteria in Rally
- Interact with management to help set project direction and determine project priorities
- Monitor flight attendant applications for performance, errors, inefficiencies and abnormalities
- Assist with Quality Assurance testing and implementation
- Create detailed user guides for the Help Desk analysts providing them with functional information related to the flight attendant applications
- Work collaboratively with user groups, technical leads, development resources, engineers and architects and external project teams to provide application support
Agile Business Analyst/ Project Coordinator
- Additional responsibilities; consulting with Engineers, create/monitor Request For Change records (RFC), represent changes before the Change Advisory Board and interact with key stakeholders and vendors to deliver efficient processes
- Coordinate changes with team, affected business partners, and vendors by keeping clear, up - to-date project artifacts and reporting on team Sharepoint
- Submit/monitor telecom circuit and router orders
- Update Visio Network Diagrams with new logical and physical router and circuit IDs
- Track decommissioned Cisco routers
- Collaborate with PM to create user stories related with the project. Ensure user stories are updated in Rally
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum Stand Up, and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Participate in the development and grooming of Project Backlog Stories (Requirements) with business and technology partners.
Confidential, Phoenix AZ
Business Case Analyst
- Analyze discrepancies in the eligibility reconciliation process for individuals who enrolled in a qualified health plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Part of a team supporting the development and implementation of data analysis work on Form 1095-A, Health Insurance Marketplace Statement from the health insurance exchanges.
- Follow adherence to government federal personal insurance information act (PII), Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Subject Matter Expert and Team Mentor
- Responsible for efficient and timely hands-on troubleshooting, remediation, coordination, escalation, tracking and management of data. Also responsible for conducting research, workflow investigations, business procedures and making recommendations.
- Identifying and solving customer information and processing problems in a timely manner
- Researching, Collaborating, and using technical knowledge to resolve transaction and processing issues
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Financial Business Analyst
- Key Partner in launching a new cash incentive for small merchant customers, fulfilling over 30k enrollments in a 12 month period. Eligible merchants averaged over a $45K increased charge volume during a 6 month period, earning an average incentive payout of $400
- Provided timely and accurate reporting to analytics team to measure program effectiveness, and crafted program communications and customer service to internal partners.
- Managed enrollment and performance tracking of merchant customers engaged with financial incentives and ensured adherence to legal and compliance requirements for program management.
- Delivered over 3K gift cards for new and inactive merchants.
- Designed Operations Incentive manual for management to ensure continuity.
- Essential contributor in launching a successful Bill Code rollout for the Incentive Payments Project, ensuring payments are processed using the proper accounting treatment and improving marketing and merchant experience.
- Manage $1.5M Small Merchant Marketing team A&P budget.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Project Coordinator/Account manager
- Support the Caseload Explorer Accounting software - provide on the basic tools from Accounts Payable and Receivable for Victim Trust Accounting, Obligations Management, Auditing double-entry accounting principles, and adjusting journals. The accounting features provided full General Ledger functionality (Receivables, Obligations, Receipts, Disbursements), the ability to manage Receivables, and Manage Obligations
- Write specifications, identifying software product issues (i.e., defects); create test data and test cases, and driving defect resolution.
- Served as a liaison between the customer and staff by fielding support desk inquiries on software functionality and potential issues/defects.
- Provided front line software support, fielding various technical/functional questions from customers, including trouble-shooting issues resulting from the customers IT environment, inadequate user, and software configuration settings.
- Ensured application implementation met client functionality, specifications and expectations.
- Worked directly with clients to manage initial application access, create required process documents and provided user .
- Developed loyal relationships with key clients by deep understanding financial needs and exemplary follow up.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Manager, Business Analyst
- Responsible for providing analysis, business requirements, and maintain the usability and data integrity for the Account Open on-line application. Triaged issues resulting from configuration settings, inadequate user, and software releases.
- Research, analyze, assess and resolve system problems quickly; identify process improvements, evaluate and communicate the risk of solutions and problems for each product by creating test cases, and negotiate priorities with technical partners.
- As Subject Matter Expert, defined business rules and performed user acceptance testing during installation of new functionalities, enhancements or bug fixes for the new account opening application.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
Business Systems Consultant
- Assisted on a variety of integration and base efforts on the Returns Technology Team.
- Provided executive-ready reporting, including validating and documenting operations reporting, financial and business reports.
- Write Functional Specification Design documents and Test Plans for upcoming conversion events.
- Led vendor relationship while maintaining a positive relationship during an intricate software upgrade.
- Key liaison between Returns Technology group and Test Coordination group in building a new test environment for interfacing applications to perform conversion and end to end testing.
Confidential, Scottsdale AZ
Business Analyst/Customer Project Manager
- Worked with clients to integrate the Early Warning Systems platform applications and provided front line software support to ensure client functionality.
- Managed all components of client onboarding process including, application to external customers, data gathering/mapping, programming, and functional documents and testing.
- Coordinated multiple site installation projects ensuring integration, coordination, timing, and consistency of processes.
- Directed projects within the department-established timeline and within budget.
- Worked with business & technical teams to prepare functional requirements (i.e. GUI and other interface designs).
- Provided front line support to Personal Bankers and Tellers via a help line
- Responsible for providing and monitoring various compliance, including Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering, SAR & REG C, REG E and Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Analyzed negative trends, potential problems, income opportunities and expense control related to Retail operations and processes while managing and implementing multiple corporate projects.
- Managed a team of 20 front-line customer service representatives, including day-to-day operations, and ensuring excellent staff performance.
- Prepared monthly MIS performance reports allowing managers to make decisions for a successful operation.
- Led cross-functionally to coordinate representatives, customers and upper management to assist the department in reaching its goals.