- 8 years of experience in Business Analysis, Application Development, Testing and Maintenance, which includes design, development, deployment and implementation of Projects in the areas of ERP Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Process Management (BPM), Reporting&Business Intelligence Enterprise Applications.
- Proficient in creating Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Software Requirement Specifications Document (SRS), User Acceptance Test (UAT), and UML Diagrams using various tools including MS Visio, and Rational Rose
- 5 years 8 months of experience in design and development of ERP Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Process Management (BPM) applications using SAP, CompassPoint & Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Exceptional Documentation Skills in writing use cases as well as in creating Use Case diagrams, Activity diagrams, State diagrams based on UML Methodology and business process flow diagrams using MS Visio and Enterprise Architect, engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously. Quality Assurance experience in Business/Cycle process.
- Experience in production support and support for end user by resolving the issues and data Analysis
- Experience in working with solution frameworks like CPM and Product Configuration Framework
- Experience in Software development life cycle (SDLC).Working experience on DSM
- Experience in Project Implementation methodologies - AGILE and SCRUM.
- Exp with CPM &ERP. Experience in creating List View and Summary View reports in SAP & Microsoft Dynamics AX .
- Extensive Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Expertise with Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) specifications and Swim Lane diagrams to better understand business processes. Basic understanding of JAVA/ J2EE and OOPSconcepts and functionalities
- Expert in Effort Estimation, Project Planning, Reporting, Business Intelligence and Defect Management in capacity of Business Analyst lead.
- Proficient in preparing Test Plans, designing Test Scenarios and formulating Testing Strategies.
- Excellent team player with ability to think analytically and troubleshoot issues.
- Excellent working knowledge of key business process, with 3 to 4 years practical ecommerce and data management experience & Served as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the product development team
Frameworks: Product Configuration Framework, CPM for Healthcare, CPM for Insurance, Authorization Framework, Claims Framework, Procurement-to-Pay cycle, eCommerce and eProcurement
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Windows NT, Server 2008R2, Unix/Linux (Red Hat), Ubuntu
Internet Technologies: SQL, JSP, JSF, XML, Java, HTML.
Data Base: MS SQL Server 2000,Oracle 9i/10g/11G, SQL Server, MS Access,IBM,UDBDB2,MYSQL, Teradata
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, Java, XML,XSL, XSLT
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, web logic8.1/9.2, web sphere 6.0
Tools: Microsoft Dynamics AX, PEGA, SAP BOBI, Compass Analytics, SAPBex, Kronos (Time & Attendance),Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, Quality Center, Eclipse, Edit Plus, Rational Rose, Google Analytics, SQL, PSQL and MS Dynamics and MS Excel
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, Six Sigma
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Lead Business Analyst
- Worked closely with business stakeholders to translate the functional requirements into PEGA business processes. Lead a Team of 8 developers with a QA analyst in a AGILE environment
- Handled Multiple Projects working with SCRUM Master, QA analysts and Development Team
- Experience in Strategic Process Handling and Improvements across departments
- Conducted workshops that helped stakeholders understand the functionality of Pega and how it can be adopted to meet business objectives.
- Involved in the end-user requirements using the User Interface to create mock ups.
- Involved in End to End requirements analysis of Business Process using Robotic Process Automation using Blue Prism
- Conducted JAD sessions with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to obtain domain level information, interviewing and asking detailed questions and carefully recording the requirements in a format that can be reviewed an understood by both business and technical team.
- Maintained a daily meeting with the Business team on task order approval, increased and decrease frequency of the meetings as per the progress of the task.
- Managed an offshore team consisting of 6 resources with following activities:
- Offshore queries resolution.
- Assigning tasks.
- Bringing the team to the same page, in order to minimize errors with the requirements.
- Build Stage based processes required for the Project. Update status to client on daily basis.
- Acted as the Offshore Lead for multiple Projects
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
Pega Business System Analyst
Environment: PEGA 6.1 SP2/PEGA7.1, MS Visio, UAT, Oracle dB, JVM, IBM Cognos, SAP ERP, Remedy, Clarity, ALM, MS applications.
- Requirements elicitation with Business Partners, Business Architects and End Users, in order to document Functional/ Non-Functional Requirements.
- Used Agile for software development.15 Sprints (3 weeksprint).
- Created Business Rules and capturedE2B/E2C Business Data Elements in alignment to Functional requirements.
- Involved in analysis for Pega CPM Healthcare Framework for case management and Services for customers like BCBS, Well Point, Anthem and Phoenix
- Learn the system, deliver and mentor client’s team members and partners the Pega systems Smart BPM & PEGA Waterfall Methodology.
- Created Classes and Class groups and also migrated rules between different systems.
- Applied Waterfall Methodologies for the project and used practices such as Daily Standup Meetings, mockup design, business confirmation development and Quality test.
- Involved in prioritizing the Defects and writing business requirements to resolve them.
- Created plans, test case summary, configurations, pre-conditions, steps to execute and expected outcomes for Test Cases and ran User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Worked on Application Life Cycle Management Software for Defect management
- Worked in the Release Management team to release the right version of the software to the market.
- Provided low-resolution support to the client, provide technical and troubleshooting support to the team
- Facilitate meetings with Performance Test engineer to enable them to utilize data captured as part of Business Volume Metrics for Various scenarios while executing system performance testing.
- Involved in the elaboration phase with the Sogetti and Capgemini team and captured the requirements using the User Interface to create mock up of the requirement.
- Review Wireframes, Content Component Library (CCL) and User Interface Specifications (UI Specs) to sync all these Documents with Functional Requirement Documents and maintain consistency in the documents.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Sr. Business Analyst/Lead
- Project being AGILE, participated in the discussions with the Business Users and Client in gathering the requirements monthly. IBM WebSphere & eCommerce Application Testing and Quality Functional Tests conducted with multiple process
- Design and development of Data Model, Class structure, Organizations structure, Access Group, Process flow, Activities, Flow actions, Decision Rules, UI properties, Rule sets and versions.
- Conducted workshops that helped stakeholders understand the functionality of SAP/Microsoft Dynamics and how it can be adopted to meet business objectives.
- Conducted requirements gathering sessions through formal and informal meetings and workshops. Conduct one-on-one or small group interview sessions to gather functional requirements in order to develop requirement documentation.
- Created Application profile and executed Application Accelerator using SAP/Microsoft Dynamics DCO tools and assisted in creating use cases and HLD documentation.
- Responsible for creating impact document for migration of existing system to 7.1 with pros and cons.
- Responsible for code migration from development to UAT and production.
- Created and implemented Service and Connect rules.
- Designed and Created High Level Class Structure and Rule set Architecture.
- Participated extensively in designing application security which involves setting up Access groups, Access Roles, Operators, Application ID, Work groups, Work basket and SLA rules.
- Involved in Bug fixes and Unit testing for IBM WebSphere and eCommerce/e-procurement process in multiple applications
- Worked with offshore teams in resolving Functional /Technical queries raised by the development team.
- Acted as a liaison between the business and the technical team.
- Involved in PROD support as well. UAT and BPM processes functional tests
- Served as an expert in the functional use of SAP/Microsoft Dynamics, its various cockpits and the B2B and B2C accelerators.
- Involved in enhancement of STP systems for product and regulatory requirements. Using BRDs prepared Functional Specification Documents (FSD) and prepared Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) docs for Ops Training.
- Wrote BRD, FSD for use cases, and test scenarios, test cases for testing the functional requirement
- Understand the current Business requirement. Configuring intents and interaction driver for Compass Point Web Services and API
- Build Stage based processes required for the Project. Update status to client on daily basis.
- Acted as the Offshore Lead. Responded, manage and lead POC, RFI, RFP process for External Applications
- Help Offshore Team in Technical Aspect. Code reviews. Help in reducing the logs
- Provided the business solutions for the given requirements for Analytics ( CompassPoint TPN, Web Services and API)
- Lead the Offshore team, getting requirements from onsite & distributed the work
- Implemented the correspondence
Technologies Used: SAP ERP, Compass Analytics, Oracle, SQL Server, NOSQL, MS SQL SERVER, SAP/Microsoft Dynamics RULES Process Commander (PRPC 6.3/6.2), CPM, CPMFS(Customer Process Manager Financial Services), Tomcat 7, Web Logic application server, Jboss application server.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Sr. Lead Analyst
- Facilitated and managed meeting sessions with committee of SME’s from various business areas such as Accounts and credit cards and created a Business Requirement Document. Did post analysis of the business requirements of online banking service applications by analyzing the Risks associated and strategies used to assess and mitigate them.
- Designed and developed Narrative Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using MS Visio to define the Business Process.Involved in entire SDLC phases of the project. Used CPM framework in FNOL process model.
- Interaction with Business Analysts to understand the business needs and requirements
- Implementation of PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision Maps, Declarative expressions, Constraints and Indexes etc.
- Created Activities, steps and methods like property set, page new, calling other activities for implementing core business logic
- Modified out of box reports and created new reports using List view and Summary view rules
- Involved in Designing and developing high level class structure in PRPC like class groups, work classes based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Created specialized rule sets which served as containers for specific rule types.
- Implemented the pre-packaged workflows that come with the framework and customized them to support successful payments processing and handle payments exceptions.
- Created various flow-actions for successful exceptions management.
- Implemented field validations using declarative expressions and declare constraints for known issues in the framework.
- Taking care of Business Ad Hoc Requests to update the Production Data.
- Created product patch rules for the migration.
- Involved in Bug fixing, Unit testing and Performance testing using PAL
- Prepared Application Usage document and provided User Training.
- Coordinated implementation, Integration, UAT and also for bug fix and enhancement activities.
- Taken care of Change Management and sanity testing for the product deployed.
- Supported change control activities for releases, upgrades and maintenance tasks.
- Resolved customer service tickets. Automated various operational tasks based on the client SLA’s
- Maintaining documentation in the form of the Production Support training manuals, tasks, and Process Instruction Forms. Working with vendors to solve problems and implement changes.
- Primary point of contact in support of production issues during on-call
- Managed a team of system analyst’s off-shore to re-design and implement Error management system
- Primarily involved in architecture design and implementation to build a solution that automated the rating system, which captured rating criteria and calculated a technical premium that was based on sound underwriting.
- Works on root cause analysis of critical issues in production
- Responsible for application maintenance for partners that use broker channels
- Provides high level estimates for the enhancements and defects in every release
- Works on analysis, implementation of medium to critical change requests
- Works on defect fixing for the issues that frequently log in Production
- Works on log exceptions in production, uses PLA to enhance readability and provide a fix to them
- Runs the performance tools to debug the performance issues that log in production and resolve them immediately
- Performed code review for the code developed by all the team members and attaches a code review document to the JIRA
- Creates reports for COLES and KTAS clients that contain the information of each insurance policy
- Works with the preflight tool to get all the warnings from the application and eliminate them
- Takes care of the release management for all the change requests or defects fixed by the team members by verifying the documents in the JIRA and changing the status to BUILD
- Uses SMA to monitor agents in all the environments and resolve the issues if any or update the LastRunLog in the database to contain a recent date if the agents had stopped erroneously due to any false record in one of the tables
- Works on correspondence and emailing the reports to an external email server
- Works on work object assignment issues by creating a utility to resolve such issues
- Works on system queues to find if any of the tasks have a broken-process status and runs the Broken Queue Items report to re-queue them if necessary
- Updates the rating factor data tables in LTS and UAT from the Excel files of production to make a replica of the production environment. Performed Rule and Technical verification for the code in all the environments
- Provided knowledge transfer sessions to the employees
Technologies Used: Business Intelligence, SAP/Microsoft Dynamics RULES Process Commander (PRPC 6.1), SAP BI 7.0, Google Analytics, Google Appliance, SAP BEX QUERY, SQL Server, WebSphere, MS Visio, MS Excel, HTML, XML, Windows XP
- Involved in developing Full Policy life cycle transactions for the existing automated raters, which include Endorsements, renewals and cancellation.
- Involved in the initial set-up of the system by creating the Organizational Hierarchy, Organizations, Divisions, Organization Units, Work Groups and Work Baskets.
- Analyzing requirement gaps and coordinating with Line of Business.
- Involved in Designing, Developing and testing the application.
- Provided Rule set management in various environments.
- Involved in Designing High Level Class structure, Workflows and Rule sets in SAP/Microsoft Dynamics PRPC.
- Worked on the Activities which implement the Core Business Logic using standard methods such as property set, Obj-List, Obj-Browse and hands on Java.
- Performed peer code reviews and following SAP/Microsoft Dynamics Guardrails.
- Involved in the migration and deployment of the application rules from Dev to Testing and Production environments.
- Designed and implemented customized User Interfaces based on the requirements using Sections, Harness, Portals, and Gadgets rules and various Styles
- Created the Business Process Flows and Flow actions in SAP/Microsoft Dynamics PRPC.