- Confidential mid - level software developer looking to provide technical skills, business experience and knowledge to their employer.
- Able to efficiently resolve product issues and has passion for solving unique and interesting problems.
- A rapid learner, assiduous worker, and collaborative team player, who is proficient in an array of Back End and Front End tools.
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and Client-server environments.
Databases: MySQL and Oracle Knowledge of Angular JS and Bootstrap.
Configuration Management Tools: GIT and SVN
Development Tools: Eclipse and NetBeans
Frameworks: JSF, Spring Framework, JPA and JSP.
- Documented business processes and analysed procedures to see that they would meet changing business needs.
- Collected stakeholder requirements and proposed solutions to system problems.
- Developed systems for public agencies in Brazil.
- Managed the entire process of project development and served as a liaison to the client.
- Familiarized myself with the client’s business needs and proposed innovative solutions to improve system processes.
- Modified existing software to correct errors, upgraded interfaces, and improved performance.
- Developed a web system that was accessible to the blind and disabled using as front-end Angular JS 1.4 with bootstrap 3.
- Developed programming codes for applications.
- Reviewed project documents to improve overall quality.
Junior Java Developer
- Assisted in development, testing, and support of enterprise application platforms.
- Consulted regularly with customers on project status, proposals and technical issues.
- Collected stakeholder requirements and submitted them to the project manager.
- Solely worked with banking firms and gained detailed knowledge of the nature of their business and requirements.
- Developed programming codes and had them reviewed by senior programmers.
- Removed minor programming bugs and performed other troubleshooting functions.