- Lead HR Business Analyst with several years of implementation experience from project planning, testing and development to support, administration and enhancement.HRIS: PeopleSoft, Workday, ADP
- Technical Skills: SQL, PS Query, nVision and Crystal Reports
- Productivity: Access, Excel, SharePoint & Word, Visio, HP Quality Center, Service Now
Confidential, Framingham, MA
Lead Project Analyst
- Developed detailed project plan from list of project milestones for ADP Time & Attendance implementation.
- Mapped work schedules and configured earnings rules for union employees.
- Created custom ADP reports for allocation of funding codes per employee.
- Coordinated rollout of electronic time clocks to warehouse locations.
Lead HR Benefit Analyst
- Developed requirements for employee data extract for ADP benefit interface from Workday.
- Coordinated Workday Integration review sessions with developer and ADP.
- Developed and administered testing plan with Business Partners.
- Managed requirements sessions with benefit vendor team and business sponsors.
- Developed the overall HR analytics reporting strategy for PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM application:
- Defined ongoing needs for payroll data analysis, ad hoc reporting and HR metrics.
- Standardized existing HR reports to eliminate duplication and improve accuracy.
Business System Consultant
- Provided remote support implementation of Advance 9.81 fundraising application with Service Now:
- Updating SQL logic to resolve performance issues and enhance functionality of Crystal reports.
- Basic web configuration and troubleshooting supporting Windows7 and Crystal Server 2008.
Confidential Care Waltham, MA
Lead HR Business Analyst
- Directed PeopleSoft Benefit and Payroll interfaces conversion from ADP Enterprise 3.00 to PeopleSoft 9.2:
- Conducted Gap/Fit Analysis of Enterprise 3.00 to PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 reporting solutions by gathering requirements from multiple departments within HR.
- Identified list of delivered reports to be deployed in business object environment.
- Created specifications for standardized HR reports.
- Coordinated roll out of business object reports access and user training.
- Created custom PeopleSoft nVision Excel queries for reporting gaps such as benefit cost analysis.
Confidential - Cambridge MA
- Developed custom Crystal reports for PeopleSoft Asset Management 8.4 to reconcile asset depreciation with Purchasing and General Ledger.
- Functional review of PeopleSoft Payroll and Benefits Administration 8.4: designed master table for accrual plans and earning codes for hospital to standardize benefit plans.
- Developed automated excel macro to import data from One Source time and attendance application into PeopleSoft Oracle database.
- Created custom queries to analyze health and dental insurance costs, improve payroll processing and resolve issues such as vacation and sick accrual calculations for PeopleSoft Payroll and Benefits Administration 8.4.
Confidential Boston, MA
- Designed interface approach to feed information from external Sybase system into Oracle database.
- Developed SQR to import text file into PeopleSoft database for Billing and Receivables 8.4.