- Overall 12 + years of experience in Information technology as a Project Manager/Sr Business Analyst
- Experience as Sr. Business Analyst in gathering and creating high level BRD.
- Excellent Communication and analytical skills for gathering, translating and analyzing business requirements and serving as an effective communication channel between the business users and technical staff.
- Experienced working in Agile environment by converting and breaking down the requirement into functional Features and user stories.
- Knowledge of SDLC, use cases, business processes, and process flow diagrams.
- Exposure to concepts in Data Warehousing, ETL tools and processes, OLTP and OLAP
- Good knowledge and familiarity with different capital market products FI, ABS, CMO, Security Lending and Collateral, Derivatives, Mutual Fund Accounting, Bank Loan and Alternative Investments.
- Familiar with end to end flow and LifeCycle of different asset type, including different type of transactions like Interest capitalization, Basis Adjustment, Call transaction and Call treatments
- Advance knowledge of different type of Daycount methods, eg. 30/360, Act/Act, Act/365 (AsiaPacific ) etc..
- Advance knowledge of different type of Coupons; Fixed, Adjustable, Step and Floating rate type.
- Advance knowledge of different Dated types in the SMF, eg; Extended, Initial Long, Initial Short, Normal and Settle Date.
- Familiar with Clean and Dirty pricing concept and FX source by Basis Accounting.
- Good Knowledge of Variation Margin process related to derivative products.
- Advance Knowledge of Receivable/Payable concept and cash match process.
- Familiar with the Regulatory Reporting requirements including Schedule D, DA DB, E and BA, for STAT, GAAP, and Tax Basis accounting, including other reports like Transaction Journal, Valuation Journal.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, Linux.
Databases: MS - Access, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
Process Methodologies: UML, SDLC, RUP
Utility Tools: MS Office Suite, MS Project, Visio, MS Excel Advanced Excel formulas, Pivot, Vlookup
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reports (SSRS)
File Transfer/Batch Processing Tool: Autosys and Gentran/ Sterling Integrator SFTP tool.
Product Specialist/ Sr Business Analyst
- Currently working as Product Owner and Sr. Business Analyst for Confidential (PFI), managing two different teams.
- Creating requirement document for the enhancements, and drafting the highlevel end to end process flow document.
- As a BA I have created Acceptance criteria for the new functionality and performed UAT.
- Guiding the team and defining/scoping out the work for each sprint from the backlog, using agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including Product Management, Program Management, Client support and clients to identify, define and breakdown complex requirements into achievable user stories.
Sr. Business Analyst/Project Mgr
- Worked as a PM and Lead Business Analyst in Confidential group.
- In this role as a PM, I have to communicate project plan, project status and I am responsible for deliverables to the Business team.
- My role also involves coordinating with QA leads for testing and working with Change Management team for release and deployment.
- My role also involved providing weekly updates to the top managements on the status of PROD Incs/ Work Intake status and project deliverables.
- As PM Analyst I used to work with the development team, brainstorming solution approach, estimation, requirement gathering and validating, coordination and engaging business team, testing plan, and the final deployment.
- Experienced in Eagle PACE data model and Experience in Eagle SRM Model
- SRM Uploaders and Exporters
- Composite Rules, Validation Rules and SCRUB DBO
- Strong knowledge on Eagle Interfaces Uploaders and Exporters
- Best price Rules and Web Panels
Confidential, New York
- Designed wireframe prototypes for the SMEs walk through and validation of requirements.
- Mapped the source data and reference data to the core application.
- Prepared Business Requirement Documents (BRD’s) that provided appropriate scope of work for technical team to develop prototype and build the system.
- Incorporated the Request for Proposal (RFP) functionality in the application to allow submission for proposal of specific commodities and/or services.
- Building Data Warehouse which has to be integrate operational systems into one central database structure. Informational queries can be obtained from the Data Warehouse that identifies customer behavior patterns.
- As a lead Business Analyst, I Interviewed Business Users to gather Requirements and analyzed the feasibility of their needs and coordinating with the Project Manager and Technical Lead.
- This enterprise reporting system was built to support Risk Analysis, Securities and their Valuation, Portfolio Analysis, and risk management.
- Investment Performance Attribution Systems (IPAS), is developed specifically to support Wealth Management Groups to provide most valuable advisory services to clients on Financial Asset Projections, Executive Stock Option Models, Portfolio Rebalancing, Investment Holdings, Liquidity Needs and Future Goals.
- My involvement as an Business Analyst was to identify and Defining the requirements from the front end UI to the back end database including all the data elements needed for the various performance reporting. Worked collaboratively with the User Group, User Experience Analysts, and System Analysts to help document custom and system modifications.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings with users, SMEs and stakeholders to identify /discuss the problems, resolve issues and improve the process to ensure a stable and accurate solution.
- The project was associated with building application for underwriting and policy administration, claims and billing systems for property and casualty insurance.
- As a Business Analyst, I was involved from the beginning stage of requirement gathering, scoping out the project, planning the implementation in multiple phases.
- There was an integration work involved as well, as this application need to be integrated with the claim system.
- Assisted in project management in defining the purpose, scope, schedules and deliverables