- Seasoned professional with over 14 years of business analysis experience, program support, organizational operations, and analytical problem solving.
- My experiences have equipped me with the skills to provide functional, performance and gap analysis between business objectives, and technical requirements to increase efficiency and reduce cost both for the client and internal operations.
- I possess the essential balance between technical proficiency and business centered thinking.
- Devised and executed action plans that standardized and streamlined the Confidential of Interior’s hiring/recruitment process by reducing it from 120 days to just 20 days.
- Coordinated and successfully executed a total of 36 Chemical Stockpile and Emergency Preparedness training exercises across the country.
- Successfully executed the 14 th and 15 th Annual Defense Worldwide Combating Terrorism Conferences for the Assistant Secretary of Defense in six cities .
Microsoft Office Suite: Access, Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Word
Operating Systems: Linux, Solaris, Windows, Mac
Foreign Languages: French
Softwares: BigFix, Linux, Adobe, CSAM, CSIRC, DOORS, e - Procurement, GSA Advantage, Harvest Service Desk, JIRA, KISAM, Metastorm, Oracle, Quality Center (QC), Rational Requisite Pro, Remedy, Satellite, RedHat, SharePoint
Sr. Business Analyst
- Support customers to document and strategize process improvements for existing processes. Support program and project roadmap development, planning, scheduling, execution and reporting.
- Work with internal and external teams to understand requirements, approach and solution. Create, execute, and update the project plan and schedules/sprints. Support task prioritization and execution, identifying and ensuring dependencies and deliverables are met.
- Track and report project issues. Monitor progress and key milestones. Identify and mitigate risks and advise senior management about project opportunities and risks.
- Created an Integrated Patch Implementation Plan, along with visual representation of the process, which serves as a Patch Management guidance.
- Produce weekly patch implementation compliance, and trend analysis reports to the Department Chief.
- Develop Change Requests for newly released vendor patches, and distribute notification to application owners and stakeholders.
- Reconcile Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and BigFix reporting to ensure that IRS Division patches are implemented in a timely fashion.
- Developed Patch Deferral Schedule Extension, Risk Assessment Metrics, Risk Acceptance Form and Tool, Patching Compliance Monitoring Reporting, and Patch Scheduling and Coordination SOPs.
Senior Business Analyst
- Successfully managed project schedules by employing the Agile software development methodology, while ensuring the timely delivery and production of project deliverables.
- Developed and maintained program management plans, updated and improved project strategies and methodologies which ensured that the PMO processes were kept up to date. Recommended improvements to policies and coordinated program level change, and risk management matters.
Senior Business Analyst
- Collaborated with business and functional owners during risk engineering and review sessions to devise and execute action plans to standardize and streamline the hiring/recruitment process. This process was reduced from 120 days to just 20 days while continuing to meet deadlines and performance standards.
- Interfaced with business users to prepare and modernize business process requirements, system software requirements and its design. Developed user stories, use cases, test cases, test scripts and performed system testing.
- Generated system accountability and adoption metrics, and conducted data analysis on system usage. Diagnosed and troubleshot issues, and prioritized requested system enhancements. Educated over 90 users across the country on system capabilities.
- Facilitated requirements gathering sessions, identified and documented requirements, and conducted walkthroughs and sign - offs of requirements packages.
- Wrote Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), Requirement Traceability Matrixes (RTM), test plans, test scenarios, user stories, use cases, and user guides based on business requirements. Provided change management support to clients and internal teams while developing new business process release notes, and conducted training sessions to create awareness of business process changes.
- Provided support to Quality Assurance (QA) and testing team while reviewing defects and working with clients to determine priority fixes and/or work-arounds.
Business Analyst/ Systems Administrator
- Responsible for developing functional requirements, test plans, test matrixes, test scenarios, use cases and conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Worked with the development team to assist with design architecture, and translate future enhancements.
- Proposed technical solutions, and assisted with the Change Management process. Collected and analyzed information on anticipated costs for efforts and other impacts of implementing systems and created system documentation to include user guides, and support policies.
- Responsible for developing system requirements, user stories, use cases, test plans, test matrixes, and test scenarios, and worked with the project team to determine future enhancements.
- Created SDLC deliverables, and a ssisted with system security requirements in order to gain successful solution Certification & Accreditation (C&A).
- Developed card program set up requirements and facilitated new card program installations, conversions, and maintenance requests without impacting customer’s day-to-day banking transactions.
- Managed non-routine, complex processing change requests, in addition to short term tactical and strategic initiatives. Represented system and operational requirements to internal VISA Incorporated organizations. Negotiated amongst various VISA team members and coordinated resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Responsible for assessing project needs and presenting Purchase Requisitions to satisfy labor requirements.
- Managed over 1800 consultants’ invoices from over 70 vendors by surveying period of performance, action items, and key project reporting.