- 7.5 years of extensive experience as QA/Test Lead/Business Analyst in IT industry with Confidential
- Working experience in Test Management, Business Analysis activities including Project Initiation, Scope, Documentation of Functional Requirements, Estimations, Quality management, and Risk management.
- Developed and Maintained Project Plans, Test Plans, Testing Strategy, Resource Planning, Estimations & Risk Mitigations plans.
- Good understanding of Waterfall, Agile, Iterative and SCRUM methodologies
- Good understanding of QA best practices, testing methodologies and project management framework
- Experience in documenting use cases, functional requirements, and vision and scope documents.
- Experience in conducting requirement analysis, use cases, designing test plans
- Good experience in Healthcare and Pharmaceutical domain
- Experience in Database testing, writing SQL/DB2 queries for Data validation
- Experience in Mobile Apps Testing
- Experience in testing business rules for BPM Applications in Appian Platform
- Hands on experience in all phases of Client/Server & Web Applications testing life cycles, including requirement analysis, test planning, scheduling, test execution, defect tracking, management, and reporting.
- Experience in defining test cases, reviewing and participation in UAT
- Participation in Request for Proposal, Estimation & Client Presentation
- Excellent Client Facing, Communication, and Interpersonal Skills
- Delivery Excellence by means of reviewing and improving the testing process to find defects at early stages by using Risk Based Testing
- Excellent management and communication skills, proficiency in leading and mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environments
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills to recognize client needs
RDBMS: DB2, Oracle
Applications/Tools: HP Quality Center/ALM, IBM CQ, Test Director, SharePoint, Soap UI, MS Office, HTTP Recorder, ARIS
Languages: SQL, Excel VBA, COBOL
Others: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Web services
Business Analyst/ Test Manager
- Documentation of business rules and data transformation logic, which occurs in database at various data flow points along with failure points in current system design
- Analysis of pain points in the current data architecture and active involvement in brainstorming sessions with development team and architects in identifying the right solution.
- Leading the testing activities of all Proof of Concepts for Enterprise BPM project
- Created detailed project plans, QA strategy, QA Plan and resource plan for complete program.
- RFP presentation to Confidential to Confidential understanding of program
- Creating Prototype for Business users through ARIS Tool, which will give business a close view of product behavior before the product development starts
- Ramping up all architects and developers on project as having the SME knowledge of the overall system behavior
- Leading all testing activities across all SDLC Test Phases, performing Test Effort Estimation for System Integration Testing
- Performing the Impact Analysis with the help of Technical design document for Testing
- Based on the impact Analysis, Setting up regular checkpoint with DEV team to validate the understanding and documenting the configuration changes
- Prepare Test strategy, Test Plan approach for the project with all the impacted area information
- Performing an E2E comparison between Source and Target, validation is done based on Row Counts / Key Business aspect data points.
- Prepare senior management reports, testing metrics
- Analysis of Non - functional requirements for performance testing
- Participate in requirement analysis sessions and provide feedbacks on requirement completeness.
- Providing QA estimates to project management
- Identify testing risks, constraints, SLA & escalation process.
- Leading test execution cycles, and QA Representative in daily/weekly BA scrum meetings for giving updates to project management
- Review of test cases, planning the test execution cycles and allocating tasks to offshore/onshore team members.
- Responsible for generating weekly and daily QA dashboard and provide status report to project team & higher management.
- Identifying Integration Testing needs and providing necessary test data for perform the test.
- Scheduling the Nightly Load jobs and validating the respective tables, Validation is done based on Row Counts / Key Business aspect data points.
- Document, implement, monitor and enforce all processes and procedures for testing is established as per standards defined by the organization
- Maintain defect tracking using ALM & if required coordinate the Defect Resolution bridges.
- Set-up and train new QA team at offshore on Banking FM application with the help of Offshore leads
- Creating Automation suite with the help of QTP and automated multiple section of functionality where lot of manual effort was required.