- IT Professional with 30+ years of diverse experience.
- Strong proficiency in analysis, design, development, testing, and support within the following: IBM mainframe environment using COBOL, DB2, MS - SQL, IMS DB/DC, Batch / MPP processes, CICS, TSO/ISPF, JCL, VBA, VB6, Access, Excel, Word and Project.
- Strong leadership and project management experience using USDM, PMM and SLC.
Databases: DB2, IMS/DB, VSAM, DL/1, PROGRESS, FoxPro, Oracle, MS-SQL
Software / Tools: MS OFFICE SUITE, MS PROJECT, IMS/DC, SQL, CICS, JCL, MFS, CLIST, XPEDITER, ABEND-AID, FILE-AID, QUICK JOB, JES 2/3, RACF, EASYTRIEVE, PANVALET, TSO/ISPF, DISCOVERER 2000, EASY IQ, PROFS, CA HELPDESK, AR REMEDY, ORACLE APPLICATION (GL), ORACLE EMAIL, LOTUS NOTES, SPA, INNERTEST, INFOPAK, OMEGAMMON, RUMBA, JOBTRACK, MICROFOCUS, BI-QUERY, TFS, VISUAL STUDIO 2008 through 2017
Hardware - O/S: IBM MAINFRAME, HP9000, IBM PC COMPATIBLES, MVS, OS-390, HP-UX, VMS, WINDOWS NT / 9 / XP / VISTA / 7 / 8 / 10
Confidential, LANSING, MI
BUSINESS ANALYST/TEAM LEAD
- IT Development and Management Support for three departments (Hospital, Clinic and Independent School Districts (ISD).
- Project Planning and Scheduling.
- Team Member assigned to Development and Support of the Michigan Medicaid Forms ( Confidential ) and Gross Adjustment systems.
Environment: MS Office Applications, VBA, VB6, VB.Net, MS-SQL, TFS, Visual Studio
Confidential, STOCKBRIDGE, MI
- Graphics Design specializing in Arcade graphics reproductions for Home and Business Arcades.
- Large and Small-Format Printing.
- Software: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop. Signcut Plotter. Mosaic.
- Designed and Implemented Customer Sales & Data and Product databases in Access, Excel and VBA.
Environment: Epson PRO 9600 & 7000, Epson Stylus 2880, Zencut 24 Plotter MS Access, MS Excel, VBA, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop. Signcut Plotter. Mosaic
Confidential, GRAND RAPIDS, MI
RETAIL REPORTING ANALYST
- Part of project team assigned to convert existing reports from the TotalPlus (DB2) system to the Confidential (Oracle) system.
- Production Support and Development of Retail Financial reports in DB2, MS Access and MS Excel.
Environment: DB2, Oracle, SQL, VBA, MS Office, Lotus Notes, BI-Query
Confidential, TROY, MI
- Part of project team assigned to the Development and Support team. As a member of the development and support team, conducted analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of new programs and sub-systems.
- Supported the current system for enhancements and on-going support.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of the Security Audit System (SAS).
- Performed quarterly security audits for management utilizing the SAS software.
- Software developed in a combination of Mainframe and MS-Access/Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
Environment: Cobol, CICS, DB2, IMS DB/DC, SQL, JCL, MVS, TSO/ISPF, File-Aid, RACF, Xpediter, VBA, MS Office 2007
Confidential, TROY, MI
- Part of project team assigned to duplicate Ford's Worldwide Engineering Release System for supplier Visteon.
- Served as a member of a project team that conducted the analysis of the current Confidential WERS mainframe system, associated sub-systems and external systems.
- Designed, developed, tested, and implemented the duplicate system for Visteon.
Environment: Cobol/II, IMS DB/DC, DB2, SQL, MFS, JCL, MVS, TSO/ISPF, File-Aid, RACF, Xpediter, MS Office 2000