- Over 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst in Government, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecommunication and technology sectors
- Salesforce certified business administrator, sales cloud consultant and service cloud consultant.
- Good experience as Business & Functional Analyst in implementation and integration strategies utilizing quantitative & qualitative analytical skills.
- Prepared Use cases and produced Use Case Models, creating Behavioral diagrams (use case diagram, Activity diagrams and Sequence diagrams) based on UML Methodology & Business process flow diagrams.
- Utilized a combination of business knowledge, technical skills, and strategic analysis to provide solutions and creative insights to critical business problems.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle with business process models: Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Identified and documented all test case scenarios and performed UAT testing.
- Performed rigorous testing with QA team to prevent potential production issues and ensuring that application is functioning as desired by business and meeting all stake holders’ needs.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to co - ordinate with offshore teams.
- Capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships in internal, external, independent and team environment.
- Experience in data mapping and data migration.
- Proficient in creating various documents like Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD) and Functional Specification Document (FSD). Familiar with collaboration tools like Agile accelerator and TFS etc.
- Expert at interacting with stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and end-users to understand, analyze, communicate and validate requirements using Joint Application Design (JAD) and Joint Application Review (JAR) sessions.
- Flexible, innovative and able to thrive in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong facility for acquiring new knowledge very rapidly.
- 25+ years of rich manufacturing industry experience assuming senior and strategic positions enriched further by acquiring IT skills in business analysis, intelligence and automation.
- Engineered and delivered products in multi-project environment, catering to commercial, defense, tele-communications and space segments. Planned and executed total product life cycle for all products engineered.
Salesforce.com Technologies: Apex Data Loader, Dashboards, Reports, Reporting Snapshots, Custom Objects, Workflow rules, Approvals, Case Management Automation
Programming Languages: SQL
Business Processing: Service Requests and Activities, Opportunities, Quotes and Proposals, Order Management, Campaign Management, Case Management, Contract Management, Pricing, Approval, Partner Deal Registration.
Packages: MS Office modules including MS Visio
Confidential, Hopkinton, MA
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Identified business process requirements, refinements, gaps and bottlenecks; Generated Business Requirement Document reflecting these aspects. Maintained BRD.
- Performed detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; designed and deployed custom objects; identified lookup and master-detail relationships; and created junction objects.
- Worked on various standard objects like Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities and Campaigns
- Created custom objects, fields, page layouts, custom tabs and components
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users. Created various profiles and configured permissions based on organizational hierarchy.
- Implemented pick lists, validation rules and formula fields for custom objects.
- Implemented validation rules on objects and tabs, Page layouts, Custom tabs, and Components to suit business needs
- Implemented workflows and approvals for various functional requirements.
- Maintained and gave permissions for communication templates based on profiles & roles.
- Configured out of the box reports and dashboards as well as custom reports
- Assumed project manager role for a brief period.
- Designed and manufactured antenna products for communications and space configurations. Developed new business through prospecting and persuasive presentation. Led project teams to maximize operational efficiency.
- Delivered major government contract ahead of schedule.
- Produced components with longest lead time, three weeks prior to mandated delivery date.
- Designed, developed and manufactured RF components, sub-systems and systems for telecommunications, defense and space applications.
- Assumed responsibility for meeting production targets, budgets, profitability targets and time schedules for individual projects.
- Ensured planning for adequate production resources.
- Internal lead for ERP implementation, conforming to ISO standards.
- Introduced new Quality Management and awareness program.
- Directed middle-management to upgrade production environment.
- Established well-defined career paths and encouraged motivation to accept and resolve non-standard tasks and challenges.
- Collaborated with marketing to modify product mix, meeting market demands.
- Established cradle-to-sell manufacturing cycle for photo-write systems.
- Devised company’s organizational structure and oversaw departmental key personnel hires.
- Implemented internal controls / audit checks, achieving high operational efficiency and cost reductions
- Led successful transformation of company by transforming a software distributor to high-tech manufacturer.
- Recorded $600K first-year sales with 30% profit margin.
Senior Manager, Technical
- Responsible for all phases of project execution.
- Approved engineering/design changes, troubleshot and resolved complex technical issues.
- Recognized for consistently meeting project deadlines with the highest possible quality standards.
- Negotiated subcontract agreements, purchase orders and general contracts.