- Over 12 years of professional experience as a business analyst and sql developer with direct client.
- Served as a liaison between Technology and Corporate Business Leads.
- Assisted the organization in various business operations.
- Knowledge on software development life cycle.
- Developed project scope, syndicate and tailor based on feedback from Business management.
- Experienced in preparing system design and development documents required for business process.
- Well versed in converting the requirements into effective business design.
- Managed multiple assignments in collaboration with global cross - functional teams and business unit leadership.
- Proficiency in MS office, SQL and PL SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of business processes analysis, business workflow and process improvement recommendations.
- Extensive project and program experience with a proven record of delivery.
- Experienced in planning System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, and in writing and executing test cases.
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work efforts.
- Experienced in Project Management, Business Analysis, Business and Data Modeling.
- Well versed in data modeling and business modeling through user acceptance testing.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, detail orientation, organizational skills and prioritization skills.
- Experience working and coordinating with offshore teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication, team coordination and inter personal skills.
Languages: JAVA, C, C++, Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, PL/SQL, shell scripting.
Web/J2EE Technologies: JSP, HTML
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2005,2008,2008R2, DB2.
GUI Tools: TOAD, SQL Plus, SQL Server, SQL Loader
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Platforms 2000/XP/Vista/2008/7, UNIX, LINUX.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 10, SSRS, Tableau.
Hardware Tools: TCP/IP Configuration, LAN, WAN, VPN, Wireless Networking Technologies.
Data Modeling: Physical Modeling, Logical Modeling, Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling (Star Schema, Snowflake, Fact, Dimensions), Entities, Attributes, Cardinality, E-R Diagrams.
Tools: e clinical works, EDI, VM Ware, Data studio, I navigator, Synergy, Agile, SharePoint, Erwin, Clear case, MS Office, Autosys, MS Access, MS Visio, Citrix.
Project Coordinator/ Business Analyst
- Managing and maintaining MS project plans, status/dashboards on one or more large projects like Legacy Retirement Assessment and IM and Operational Incident management metrics analysis.
- Additional activities include business process flow documentation using Visio, meeting set-up, meeting notes with action items and decision tracking.
- Communicating with business users, SME’s, IT team in meetings as per the agenda, follow up on action items, attending review meetings, getting approvals, Managing the SharePoint, Preparing project status reports.
- Tracking and reporting budget/hours on project
- Lead status activities with multiple business units related to assigned tasks
- Report to the Project Manager
Environment: MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint, Office 365.
Confidential, Chattanooga, TN
- Worked with business owners, developers and project stakeholders to gather requirements, write clear / unambiguous high-level and detailed-level business / functional requirements.
- Analyzed, reverse engineer, and accurately documented current client processes, configurations, business and functional requirements, and current system state.
- Assisted in determining timeline for Program and Data Exchange project plans.
- Developed new or enhanced existing materials.
- Facilitated / participated in internal and external meetings; held regular status meetings and documented project status.
- Maintaining the electronic health records (EHR) through e clinical works.
- Maintaining data, monitoring and scheduling for weekly reports to make ourselves eligible for MIPS and MACRA program.
- Following HIPPA guidelines.
- Knowledge and implementation of NCQA and HEDIS measures.
- Work on EDI for sending the patient documents to the specialist providers, sending claims information and prior authorization documentations to insurance partners.
- Produced accurate and professional written materials as assigned: correspondence, policy updates, agendas, meeting minutes, updated project plans, etc.
- Follow-up on open issues and action items to ensure they are resolved.
- Ensured the proper functioning of DME operations.
- Liaison with Insurance & DME channel partners with regards to plans, billing, claims, quotes etc.
Environment: MS office, sql server, e clinical works, EDI, MIPS, MACRA, HIPPA.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Business Analyst/ Sr SQL Developer
- Worked on DB2 environment.
- Liaison with client and business heads to prepare the Business requirement document.
- Coordinated with business users, stakeholders, onshore and offshore technical team and testing team. Liaised with business and stakeholders to understand scope of project and requirements. Responsible for writing BRD, FRD, use cases, test scenarios, test cases for testing the functional and non-functional aspects.
- Created database tables, Indexes, triggers by writing SQL queries as per the database change request by the business.
- Created stored procedures, functions, and packages by writing SQL queries based on the client requirement as per the day to day updating of business logic.
- Worked on optimizing large complicated SQL statements to meet the client requirements.
- Created large complex SQL queries such as to pull the formulary data to generate tier level data of various kinds of formulary and benefit lists.
- Created SQL queries to facilitate the user to retrieve and create the formulary information of various drugs and plans.
- Worked on writing stored procedures and queries for migration and interim project.
- Worked on SQL performance tuning and done unit testing to check the performance when the data is migrated from Rx builder to INET SQL server database.
- Deployed and done the debugging of the created stored procedures and done the unit testing.
- Coordinated with QA and Production team to make sure that we stick to the estimate for client.
- Worked on Synergy as the repository.
- Used service now tool for raising and addressing the tickets as per the requirement.
- Worked with offshore team and took charge of the onshore requirements.
- Worked in Agile methodology and attended the daily stand up and hand shake calls.
Environment: DB2, VM Ware, Synergy, SharePoint, Data studio, I navigator/SQL, Service now, MS Office, MS Visio, Windows, Eclipse-java, Agile.
SQL Developer/ Analyst
- Responsible for gathering, organizing, and analyzing data and using that to present goal target analysis, historical trending and reporting used by Executive Management in all departments including Operations, Finance, Sales and Shareholders in a call center environment for DME operations and delivery orders related to home healthcare services.
- Reviewed and edited requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Developed functional specifications and system design specifications for Executive Management engagements (this included working closely with the end users.).
- Ensured issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
Environment: SQL server 2008R2, MS office, Windows.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Handled various activities of the project like information gathering, analyzing the information gathered.
- Used various research techniques and tools to find out market position which enabled the organization to widen their opening in new business ventures.
- Managed and maintained inventory which required interaction with members of different department namely managers, suppliers, vendors.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design and review of code deliverables.
- Collaborated with global cross-functional teams to develop and lead product innovation.
- Reduced time to market and provided an improved customer experience.
- Prioritize various business needs against budget and milestones.
- Designed database logically and physically for projects on basis of user requirements.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers, user defined functions for database operation in MS SQL server 2005 and MS SQL server 2008,2008 R2.
- Vast experience in Project and Operations Management.
- Created project plans to track progress; Raise risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Experience creating functional system requirements specifications.
- Understanding regulatory and internal management requirements and ensure scope meets those requirements.
- Conducted Dev and UAT testing for release and production fix runbook processing in testing environments.
- Coordinated testing, troubleshoot and work with cross functional teams for resolutions.
- Responsible in Job Information Language (JIL) Administration activities such as reviewing, implementing, updating JIL in testing environments.
- Proactive, result driven .
- Involved in performing extensive Back end testing by writing SQL queries to extract the data from database using Oracle SQL and Pl/SQL.
- Participated in complete system builds, upgrades, migrations, code deployments and patch management
Environment: MS Office, Oracle 11g, Flat files, SQL*Plus, TOAD 10.6.1, UNIX.
Business Analyst/ Project Coordinator
- Involved in the preparation of project plan by detailed understanding of business functionality.
- Served as a liaison between business and the project teams by assisting the business in identifying the business needs.
- Facilitated the business meetings with business analyst team and managers to review the project status.
- Participated in the identification, understanding and documentation of business requirements including the applications capable of supporting those requirements.
- Skilled in working with team exceeding 40 people composed of development managers, application designers, developers, quality engineers and support staff.
- Involved in various business operations and helped the organization to achieve cost-effective production with increased quality, efficiency.
- Extensively used SQL to generate the required output.
- Converted various SQL statements into stored procedures thereby reducing the number of database accesses.
- Prepared monthly status reports for enhancement requests to the project team that was used in efficient tracking and monitoring of issues related to the project.
- Prepared the Functional Test Plan which was used by testing team while doing their testing process.
- Translated the business needs into System Requirements, communicating with the business on technical level.
- Collaborated with development and business architect to develop both high-level and detailed application.
- Described primary responsibilities, timelines, deliverables and key milestones.
- Managed change requests regarding Claims Processing Workflows from business users.
- Conducted JAD sessions to resolve conflicts between keys users and web developers.
- Conducted SWOT, Cost-Benefit and Risk Analysis.
- Development of time schedule with the help of MS project.
- Extensive experience in development, debugging, troubleshooting, monitoring and performance tuning with the manager.
- Provided back up support for other team members when necessary.
Environment: Oracle, PL/SQL, MS Office, CITRIX, MS Project.
Project Coordinator/ Business Analyst
- Responsible for providing technical oversight of project solutions, requirements interpretation and resource allocation.
- Function well in large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional/platform environment.
- Focus on good communication and relationship skills, both in directing technical teams and updating leadership.
- Conduct analysis of business and technical issues and challenges.
- Effectively communicate and document business and IT information in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts.
- Participate in business process and technology initiatives to improve business performance.
- Achieved a 40% to 50% decrease in project time by creating automated multiple reconciliation spreadsheets accounts for payroll and the billing department to review for accuracy.
- Assisted in leading reconciliation efforts for the group's commerce bank accounts, with values fluctuating between $10 to $12 million in any given month.
- Participated in implementing a streamline automated accounting processes to increase the work flow from 50% to 100% by using PeopleSoft software
- Prepared month-end journal entries to clear adjustments for bank reconciliations and account reconciliations.
- Successfully identified external employee fraud by accurately running queries and reports and communicating the findings to payroll department by developing financial queries and reports for the payroll and billing department to use to reconcile accounts.
Environment: MS Office, Windows, PeopleSoft.