- Overall 6 years of experience in IT industry as Business Analyst/Product Owner with understanding of Business Requirement gathering, Business Process Flows, Business Process Modeling, Case Tools, and Business Analysis.
- Diversified work experience in domains as Digital Banking, Finance and Human Resources.
- Extensive knowledge and involvement in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Waterfall, Scrum and Agile (Extreme Programming).
- Skilled in conducting and facilitating Requirement Gathering Activities to gather SMART requirements using diverse elicitation techniques including, but not limited to, Interviews, Requirement Workshops, Surveys, Questionnaire, JAD Sessions and Brainstorming.
- Capable of producing various artifacts as project scope document, functional specifications requirements (FSR), business requirements documents (BRD), business process documents, user stories and use cases.
- Have prepared Project charter with a clear outline of project scope, estimated time delivery, roles and responsibilities of team members.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to adapt to a new environment and meet stringent deadlines.
- Have expertise in MS Office, MS Access and MS Project Professional 2002, Ms Visio, BPMN, UML and SharePoint.
- Experience in process modeling using Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, System Context Diagram, State diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Entity Relationship Diagram.
- Monitor project status with open issues, control changes and manage adhoc requirements using Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Manage document and version control using Tortoise SVN, SharePoint.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills in creating, modifying and analyzing Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), System Requirements Specification (SRS), Use - Case Specification, High Level and Low Level Documents (HLD/LLD).
- Well versed with Scrum Product Backlog grooming and prioritization technique as Moscow and estimation technique as Planning Poker to help pick the items for iteration (Sprint).
- Conduct daily stand-up meetings with Scrum teams to discuss the accomplishment and take over tasks until next scrum meeting.
- Conduct Sprint Review meetings and Sprint Retrospective meetings once the sprint duration is finished and deliver working module to user.
- Proven skill in developing Test Cases, Test Plans, Procedures and Traceability Matrix and documenting defects using Rally.
- Involved in GUI testing, Functionality Testing, System Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Performance testing, Counterparty Risk and Stress Testing.
- Well versed with writing SQL queries to integrate and extract data for analysis and reporting.
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Scrum, Agile (Extreme programing, Kanban)
Business Skills: Gantt Chart, BPMN, Change Management, GAP Analysis, SWOT Analysis, JAD Sessions, Document management, UAT, Test Plans
Modeling Tool: Ms Vision, Lucid, Gliffy, Draw.IO
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
Requirement Management: Ms Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), JIRA, Confluence.
Document Management Tool: Tortoise SVN, SharePoint
Reporting Tool: MS Excel, SQL Server
Methodology Tool: JIRA, Confluence
Languages: C#, ASP, Net, SQL, XML, HTML, CSS
- Analysed various Business segments, Enterprise data, Risk factors, potential Threats, Data issues and challenges impacting the business run.
- Coordinated effectively with technical/ non-technical staffs to understand their business needs and bottle necks.
- Identified business threats and proposed business solutions to protect business from potential threats (Data inconsistency, redundancy, incomplete).
- Have involved in creating Business Case Preparation, Project Scope statement, Project Charter and Business policies
- Analyse existing ‘As-Is’ state of business and documented ‘To-Be’ state of business process flow as part of the ‘Gap Analysis’.
- Documented requirements into Word, Ms Outlook, PowerPoint with Process/Sequence Flow diagram as needed. Confirm process flows, technical/non-technical requirements for the business processes.
- Developed artifacts as Business requirement document (BRD), Functional requirement documents (FRD), Process flows diagrams using standard modelling tools and technics.
- Designed Use cases, Use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, State chart diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Prepared System requirement specifications (SRS) for the given module.
- Detected defects communicated to the developers using bug-reporting tools and tracked the defects.
- Provided data analytics reports, data mapping using Excel and SQL scripts.
- Worked as a liaison between the business and technical side to convey the business needs to the system architects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, developing new ways to boost efficiency for delivery and accommodate relevant change in requirement.
- Provide management with daily project status reports and schedules using MS Project and conducted design walkthroughs and meetings.
- Worked closely with the business during the User Acceptance Testing. Was involved in various testing procedures such as Unit Testing, Performance Testing, Smoke Testing, Stress Testing and Functionality Testing.
- Worked on the final approval process of User Acceptance test.
Environment: Ms Visio, JIRA-Confluence, Ms Project, Cloud Gantter, Ms Office suit (Word, Power Point, Excel), Tortoise SVN, Balsamiq.
Business Analyst/ Product Owner
- Identified, analysed and understood the digit transaction needs and requirements of the business.
- Effectively analysed and monitored the market trends, risk factors and customer requirements.
- Worked closed with Business to understand Business needs and opportunities.
- Utilized Scrum methodology to configure, develop process, standards and procedures.
- Facilitated Scrum Workshops to familiarize the team with Scrum.
- Assisted in Effort estimation, Planning, Task scheduling, Tracking and Requirement management.
- Created roadmap as product strategies sprint execution to achieve deliverables on right time with assured functional requirements.
- Conducted product backlog grooming sessions with SMEs and teams to identify requirement change or update requirement as per market needs.
- Define Product Scope and features the system tends to encapsulate.
- Created Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Entity Relationship Diagram (E-R) using MS Visio and developed a better understanding of Business.
- Maintained Sprint burn down chart, Product burn down chart, Time boxed the Sprints and Daily Scrum meetings for the record.
- Create Wireframes and mock-up screens for various UI components.
- Identify risks and update to risks registers version document.
- Discuss mobile screen / webpage design with UI/UX team for interface and web layout experience.
- Facilitate sprint planning session with development team to help them understand requirements and determine Story points.
- Support the Sprint team during Sprint execution from a requirement perspective.
- Defined test plans, test cases, perform User Acceptance Test, involved in Functional Test, Stress test, Smoke test and Regression Test for every deliverables.
- Conducted Sprint Retrospective meeting with users after delivering the working modules at the end of each Sprint.
- Monitor and keep tracks of app performance using Google Analytics Tool.
- Effectively track and manage requirements as a part of Change Control management (CCM).
- Generate metrics reports, analyse data using SQL editor and send it to project manager in excel.
Environment: Ms Visio, Draw IO, Balsamiq, Confluence, SQL, Gliffy, Ms Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), Subversion SVN.
Business Analyst/ Developer
- SDLC Methodology, Waterfall was implemented to develop and build the system
- Elicited requirements through Brainstorming, Joint Application Development (JAD) Sessions and interview sessions.
- Developed business applications for loan calculation and loan eligibility evaluation for applying using Dot Net framework platform for retail assets.
- Conducted meetings with internal clients for detailing requirement, exception management, sign off and approvals.
- Take ownership of existing (old) application and its maintenance to simulate uninterrupted flow of process.
- Design look and feel of user interface for front end forms, develop code for process logic on MS Visual Studio and manage data in relational database.
- Write scripts for database management in SQL editor to perform CRUD operations.
- Logic to trigger automated monthly statement letter (pdf) to customers in the benefit of consuming financial services of retail credits like Home Loan, Personal Loan and corporate credits, Capital investment.
- Designed exam portal for newly joined managers in departments of Cards (Credit, Debit) to evaluate their conceptual knowledge.
- Designed Commission calculations applications for Direct sales agents after non govt and govt tax deductions.
- Support and fix application issues using ISG Help Desk where internal users raise tickets for concerned issues.
- Driven project with waterfall methodology.
- Project: Loan eligibility application, Auto letter generation, Retail business application.
Environment: Ms Visual Studio 2005, Visual Basic 2.0, SQL Server 2003, Windows XP/Vista/7.
- Generate employee reports and grant role based access.
- Develop admin layout for employee registration, role assignment, course enrolment, conduct exams and validate results, employee surveillance, completion of unfilled form.
Environment: Ms Visual Studio 2005, Visual Basic 2.0, SQL Server 2003.
Code reviewer, Content Developer
- Implement client requirements as per guidelines provided.
- Embedding appropriate code and compilation for error check.
- Fixing bugs (identify error codes and add proper codes).
- Editing documents in diploma editor.
- Testing files in different portals as Blackboard, Moodle, D2L, Angel.
- Create exam interface for students enrolled in course.
- Setting the properties to track total correct and incorrect questions attempted.
- Calculate the total marks and display result .