- Over 9 years of experience as Business Analyst.
- Experience in Retail Business Solutions, Supply Chain Management, Ecommerce
- Experience in Identity & Access Management.
- Experience in working with SaaS and cloud applications
- Experience in ecommerce and CRM tools
- Experience in working with Cyber Ark - PAM, PSM
- Well versed with the skills Requirement Analysis, Solution Management, Planning & Estimation and product quality.
- Experienced in Business Requirement documentation (BRD), FSD and Solution Development
- Experience in eliciting client requirements through interviews, workshops, and existing systems documentation and procedures.
- Proficient in understanding business/customer needs and technology.
- Experienced in single sign on products PING and ADFS.
- Experience in Mapping Business Needs to process and functional solution design of the products
- Hands on expertise in creating Functional Specification Documents and also drawing flow charts using MS Visio
- Conducted weekly meeting and helped technical team in understanding the requirements.
- Proficient in writing the SQL Queries for testing the data.
- Hands on expertise in coordinating QA, UAT activities with stakeholders (Functional and Integration testing)
- Expert in all phases of Defect / Bug Fixing in QC. Experience in building test plans and test cases and navigating through the test lab, fully involved in the process of defect identification and resolution.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and Experience in Agile, Water Fall Methodologies
- Over 4 years of pre-sales experience managed the development team for prototypes and proof of concepts
- Experienced in Solution Preparation based on Customer Requirements , Product demonstrations , Product s creation of Marketing documents and other activity required to generate business
- Good understanding of the basic Web Stack and Infrastructure concepts like Virtualization, Load balancing, Server side caching and Web Server redirects.
- Ability to interact with customers, self-motivated and team player with good communication skills and capable of handling multiple tasks. Quick Learner, Excellent Team Player with good interpersonal skills.
- Requirement Analysis
- Project Management
- Product Development
- Project Risk & Scope
- Quality Management
- Change Control Management
- System Solution Architectures
- Management of Cross Functional Teams
Languages: HTML, UML, XML, .NET, JAVA, pl/sql
Tools: MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio), MS Project, Service Now, Salesforce
Operating Systems: Windows 9X/NT/2000/XP, Windows 7, Linux
Database: Oracle Database, MySQL
Reporting Systems: Mantis, Quality Centre, BI, Hadoop
ERP: Oracle Retail (Point of sale & Merchandising Management), CRM, ORSIM, Ecommerce, OAM, Order Management system
Other Tools: OAM, OID, ADFS, Ping Federate, Cyber Ark, Sail Point
Sr. Business Analyst
Environment: Windows 7, java, Oracle 11g, Linux, OAM, OID, Ping Federate, Cyber Ark.
- Worked with project team throughout the Lifecycle to assist and support the analysis, design, development, and implementation of Infrastructure systems/applications.
- Determined user/business/functional requirements. Created vision, scope, and use case documents, Business process models, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, and state chart diagrams.
- Performed GAP and Risk analysis of existing system and evaluated benefits of new system.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with stakeholders throughout SDLC to Resolve open issues.
- Developed Analysis Model that included entity classes, use case diagram, sequence diagrams that provided a view of the requirements
- Extensive interactions with the client and the management teams to understand the requirements and report the status of the testing efforts on their applications.
- Checked validation of the application against the requirements.
- Involved in UAT test requirements inclusive of test plans, scripts and case for business, QA and release requirements.
- Conducted Sessions to familiarize users with system.
- Collaborated with developers as needed to determine the root cause of defects
- Headed daily and weekly update meetings to maintain the project schedule.
- Creating Change Requests and presenting changes in CAB meetings
Sr. Business Analyst
Environment: Windows 7, java, Oracle 11g, Linux, OAM, OID, ADFS
- Involved throughout the System Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and performed a primary liaison between the business and the technical areas. Followed RUP methodology. Involved in all the phases of the lifecycle.
- Experience in facilitating the business meetings. Involved in developing the Business case, Project Charter .
- Responsible for conducting meetings and Leading the requirements gathering sessions.
- Responsible to interact and liaison with Business partners and other technical teams to facilitate joint application development (JAD).
- Communicated with the stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project; constantly updating the requirements and leading the offshore team to develop the project.
- Develop Vision document, BRD, Functional Requirements Specification and got signoff from the business.
- Gathered requirements for different releases of a project simultaneously
- Participated in testing and UAT
- Managed different projects simultaneously
- Creating Change Requests, Load balancer requests, Fire wall Requests and presenting changes in CCB meetings
Sr. Business Analyst
Environment: Windows 7, java, Oracle 11g
- Gathered high level requirements and developed project scope .
- Conducted weekly meetings for deciding the Policies and Procedures to be followed.
- Analyzed system requirements, Functionality, Developed Test Plans and Test Cases in Test Director, Prepared Test data and executed them.
- Worked with clients and business analysts to get the definition and clear understanding of requirements in order to design and implement test cases for Online Accounts Management system.
- Prepared project deliverables: Business Workflow analysis, process analysis, user requirement documents (Use Cases & Use case diagrams) and managed the requirements using Rational Requisite Pro.
- Extensively used SQL to query the Oracle database to analyze data and set-up data accordingly.
- Provided support after the application went live to fix any bugs and worked on enhancement requests from the users.
Environment: Windows7, oracle 11g, java, WebLogic server, MS Project, Visio
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Collaboration Diagrams using MS Visio .
- Actively involved in Requirements gathering , Analysis, planning, tracking and delivery
- Experience in design and development of Conversion/Interface programs to import data from legacy systems and integrate it into Oracle System using open interfaces and APIs
- Assisted in development of materials for new technology and process improvements.
Environment: ORPOS, BO, CO, ORSIM, EBS, Windows7, oracle 11g, Web Logic server, MS Project, Visio
- Involved in all stages of the software development life cycle to develop necessary strategy.
- Identifying high-level requirements for developing and documenting detailed business requirements .
- Conducting JAD sessions with stakeholders.
- Lead the Data conversions , Migration, Porting Data, support services.
- Working with the technical team to ensure that varied changes including configuration change requests submitted by the test team are logged, cross environment impact is assessed and cross environment migrations are managed
- Performed functional testing