- Highly experienced Senior Business Analyst/Data Analyst and Project Manager with proven track record of successfully leading the requirements management and analysis phases of diverse technology projects.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly articulate technical, business concepts to Senior and functional Project stakeholders.
- Proven ability to find solutions to complex business problems on multimillion - dollar projects that improve business processes, competitive advantage and profit.
- Expert in agile and waterfall development methodologies with proven ability to produce high-quality Project Plans, WBS, Business Requirements, System specification, Data mapping documents, test cases and other deliverables that exceed targets.
- PMP, MBA and Six Sigma Yellow Belt with finance services and technology industry experience.
- SQL/Querying RDBMS
- Data warehouse /Reporting
- Data Migration
- Requirements Management
- Analysis and Solutioning
- Costing & Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Facilitating Meetings
- Coordinating efforts of cross-culturally diverse teams
- Team Building & Mentoring
Confidential, Waterloo, ON
- Elicited requirements for the production of Qlikview and Cognos reports and dashboards for Senior Executives using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Produced high quality detailed requirements, system specifications and data mapping documents in support of multiple large data warehouse projects for Bell, Bank of Montreal, Key Bank and Manulife Insurance.
- Developed and executed SQL queries in Teradata, SQL Server, Netezza and Oracle data bases to analyze financial transaction data from Tsys and Credit Bureaus in support of numerous projects
- Facilitated requirements elicitation and JAD session meetings with Senior business and technical stakeholders for Sunlife, BMO, CIBC and Manulife. Managed technical reviews and obtained signoffs
- Analyzed current state business processes, identified gaps and designed future state process to address gaps for SunLife and CIBC Mobile application projects and Annuity payment application.
- Honored by SunLife Mobile Application Project Sponsor in 2013 for outstanding performance and project deliverables.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving business environments.
- Produced detailed project plans, costing estimates, schedules and work breakdown structures. Presented Project status reports identifying key risks and mitigation strategies to project stakeholders.
- Significantly enhanced BMO AML team’s ability to comply with regulatory reporting requirements regarding suspicious financial transactions.
- Managed the production and execution of test strategy, test plans, test cases and defect reports in support of numerous UAT efforts using HP Quality Center.
Senior Performance Measurement Analyst
- Received senior management recognition for exceeding expectations in producing monthly scorecard report for Chief Technology Officer and direct reports by coordinating input from multiple business units.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Produced test strategy, test plans and test cases for web based equity trading and fixed income securities trading and regulatory compliance mission applications.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Produced test strategy, test plans and test cases for deployment and configuration testing of web based, risk management application and SQL Server and Oracle databases.