KEY SKILLS AREAS:
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Elicitation
- Process Standards Development
- Detailed oriented
- Requirements Analysis
- Information Technology
- Risk Assessment and Root Cause Analysis
- Project Management
- User Acceptance Testing
- Documentation Writing
- SharePoint Administration
- Requirements Management
Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft SQL Server 2012. Microsoft Project 2003/2010, Microsoft SharePoint, SnagIt, Balsamiq, Adobe Fireworks, IBM Rational RequisitePro, Active Directory (AD), Group Policy Objects (GPO), VMware vSphere, Citrix, HTML, Remote Desktop Connection, Citrix, Serena TeamTrack 6.6, Merant Version Manager, Merant Tracker, PVCS Dimensions, Dreamweaver, Symantec Ghost, Telelogic Systems Architect (SA), Telelogic DOORS
Senior Business Systems Analyst / Configuration Management Analyst, Falls Church, VA
- Document existing software requirements through reverse engineering in a functional/technical requirements document.
- Elicit and confirm functional, non - functional, and technical requirements through interviews and meetings, prior to implementation using Agile Methodology.
- Attend daily scrum calls and meetings to ensure requirements are coded and written accurately.
- Facilitate requirements walk-through gathering sessions to ensure requirements will be implemented as agreed upon with developers and all stakeholders.
- Prepare change requests (CRs), engineering change requests (ECRs), engineering break fix requests (EBFs) documents to be presented at CCB.
- Create, track, and move required artifacts in Serena Dimensions to efficiently support the configuration management, prior to implementing software releases.
Business Analyst Lead, Alexandria, VA
- Team lead and supervisor to a small business analyst team of three.
- Prepare and conduct requirement elicitation activities using interviews, workshops, etc with client.
- Document high level and detailed level requirements in requirements review document.
- Maintain bi-directional traceability of requirements, test cases, and software code in Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Ensure that OMB approved policies and regulations set forth by the government are translated into requirements.
- Conducted walkthrough of approved requirements with quality assurance and development teams.
- Assessed user application issues and determined root cause analysis of recommended possible solution fix.
- Prepared and briefed weekly and monthly deliverables to internally and to our external client on identified issues/risks, as well as the status of new and closed change requests.
- Performed various strategic and informational planning of client's needs though business and analysis efforts.
- Coordinated the implementation of release cycles related to software upgrade.
- Planned, managed, and prioritized change requests scope via the systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Developed and managed the requirements management process.
- Reviewed, documented, and managed the finalized requirements in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Created mockups via a wireframining or mockup tools to create final work product to be tested and developed using SnagIt and/or Balsamiq software tools.
- Assisted users with help desk related questions relating to the Food Program Reporting System (FPRS) application, as well as granted/deactivated user access/permissions to the FPRS system.
- Perform validation testing to ensure application was implemented as per approved requirements.
- Maintain team and individual tasks via Microsoft Project and SharePoint site.
- Interview candidates for open business analyst position for project.
- Participate/involve in CMMI Level 2 assessment process to ensure company is following policy and procedure guidelines required by our government agency.
Business Analyst, Alexandria, VA
- Analyzed the business needs of the stakeholders and elicit the use case gathering of the functional, non-functional, and technical requirements through various techniques (interviews, workshops, etc).
- Involved in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to develop, maintain, and enhance the software application in each software release using a series of mini agile methodology.
- Document, validate, and maintain approved requirements in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and to create our Functional Requirements Document (FRD).
- Verified elicited requirements met federal regulations, policy, and specific system/security limitations.
- Create mockup designs, document process map, and workflows via Microsoft Visio and/or Microsoft Excel of the FPRS application.
- Create audit log metrics/reports using a Microsoft SQL reporting applications.
- Develop a data dictionary of our web application using SQL queries and reverse engineering.
- Generate SQL queries to document requirements based on the current field requirements specifications of the FPRS application.
- Perform user acceptance and validation testing after every release of our FPRS applications.
- Researched and recommended numerous solutions on various issues to the client.
- Created functional requirements document and requirements traceability matrix (RTM),
- Documented and managed requirements in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Created mockups of the final product to be tested and developed.
- Provided customer support to end users using the Food Program Reporting System (FPRS) web application.
GHS Infrastructure Administrator (Senior Consultant), Herndon, VA
- Led, coordinated, and trained a small team of individuals on transitioning existing users from using Juniper to the Checkpoint VPN.
- Developed instructions and training documentation on the VPN transition process.
- Obtained Virtual Machine (VM) server information and IP Addresses from VMware vSphere .
- Troubleshooted and resolved various VPN issues, unless escalation is required.
- Updated and created new organizational units (OUs), user groups, and user accounts via Active Directory (AD), as well as granting users new memberships and Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
- Moved existing users and computer accounts in Active Directory (AD).
- Served as the liaison among the project group, GHS Infrastructure, and the firewall teams to communicate the necessary requirements to ensure a successful and smooth transition.
- Modified permissions, linked corresponding AD computer accounts, and grant Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) via Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Provided project owners and server admins/users new account login information, as well as new IP Addresses that users will connect to.
Compliance Analyst (Senior Consultant)
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Interviewed lab POCs, as well as necessary lab staff members.
- Conducted an analysis of all internal computer labs in the areas of technology, operations, and facilities to determine whether the lab are following the company's policies. standards and security.
- Assessed labs for any issues, risks, and system vulnerabilities and provided the labs security assessment results.
- Worked directly with senior management in the decision-making process of providing recommendations on whether to consolidate a standalone lab into Booz Allen's internal lab, based on the results and requirements of each conducted lab assessments.
- Updated Policies, Standards, and Procedures documents.
- Regularly provided senior management with status reports and/or metrics regarding status of labs consolidated.
Business Analyst (Senior Consultant)
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Elicited functional, non-functional, performance, and technical requirements through interviews, workshops, and meeting.
- Managed and updated functional requirements into IBM Rationale RequisitePro (ReqPro) tool.
- Created mocked MS Visio Diagram Views to depict the reporting capabilities of the Decision Making Tool (DST).
- Managed and organized the Functional Requirements Document, data maps, and diagrams.
- Developed a Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
Confidential, Washington, DC
Business Systems Analyst /Software tester
- Elicited, analyzed, validated, and documented approved business, technical, functional and non-functional requirements through interviews, workshops and/or meetings.
- Tested various applications for defects and worked closely with the developers to quickly remediate discovered problems using the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Performed various planning efforts to extract the business needs of the client.
- Worked with key stakeholders, senior management, and the users of the applications to identify future requirements and enhancements.
- Troubleshooted all issues discovered by the application users and escalated issues, if necessary.
- Developed Customer Acceptance Test (CAT)/User Acceptance Test (UAT) scripts and participated in CAT/UAT testing to test various interfaces and applications, as well as documented and reported all defects.
- Assisted in the development of a Business Needs Statement (BNS), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs), Statement of Work (SOWs), and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) documents for the development of a new asset management tracking system and a troubleshooting/replacement application.
- Developed and managed several project plans, as well as reporting current status, milestones, and missed target dates.
- Managed the team's SharePoint, e.g. content, documents, and granting user rights/permissions.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Configuration Management Analyst
- Tracked and managed software applications into a software inventory database.
- Configured software applications, i.e. Telelogic System Architect (SA) and Telelogic DOORS.
- Identified, evaluated, and assessed the government’s and contractor’s software request with their hardware configurations, then translated and coordinated information through to the I.T. Service Desk.
- Standardized the requirement process for the End-to-End (E2E) process modeling and process engineering life cycle for the next release of the DoDAF enterprise architecture.
- Developed a project plan schedule to complete the next release of the End-to-End 6.0 delivery.