- To continue my career as a Business Analyst with a progressive organization in the Detroit area.
- Bringing 17 years of experience collaborating with IT teams and business partners to drive out and manage software requirements on large projects in an agile environment.
- Create and communicate the Requirements Management Approach for large projects.
- Generate detailed work plans to keep project teams updated on the status and progress of the requirements.
- Facilitate highly interactive ‘Rapid Alignment’ scoping sessions.
- Conduct Story Mapping sessions to enable identification and prioritization of project requirements.
- Identify high level stories (EPICs) and acceptance criteria using Gherkin.
- Align with Tech Lead and Architect on the system impacts of the proposed solution.
Proficient in the planning, elicitation, analyzation and management of software requirements for large IT projects.
Senior Business Analyst
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Successfully led requirements effort on large insurance program that enabled Exclusive Agents to convert to Independent Agents.
- Improved speed to market on large program by eliminating unnecessary and redundant requirements processes.
- Identified gaps in current state processes that led to implementing process improvements.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Participated in the gap analysis of a Confidential program to determine which systems will require modification as a part of a global solution.
- Worked with Ford stakeholders to define the overall scope and planning of project.
- Led multiple JAD sessions with Ford Marketing and Sales Stakeholders to drive out requirements that were then agreed upon and accepted by both the business and development teams.
Confidential, B loomfield hills, MI
- Managed Confidential brand consumer facing web projects from inception to launch.
- Liaison between the Confidential business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Led team requirements and design reviews.
- Facilitated client and legal approvals on all major deliverables
Confidential, Bloomfield hills, MI
- Worked with account, creative, print production and media leads to define the overall scope of project.
- Engaged in regular status meetings with DaimlerChrysler clients from marketing, public relations and corporate.
- Managed catalog, print advertisement and video projects from kick - off through the production process.
- Facilitated client, legal and agency approvals on all major deliverables.