- 9 years of experience in the IT industry, with 6 years of experience as a Salesforce developer/administrator and force.com platform. Extensive knowledge in implementing, customizing and maintaining Salesforce solutions.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project life cycle processes. Highly skilled in salesforce.com (SFDC) development and implementation.
- Good understanding of cloud computing services, such as SAAS, PAAS and IAAS.
- Worked on different portals like Self Service Portal, Partner Portal, and Customer Portal.
- Possess knowledge of CRM processes like Service Cloud, Sales cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities, Customer Service, Customer Support, Business processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using salesforce.com.
- Converting salesforce.com classic into lightning by implementing new enhancements and requirements where ever needed in lightning.
- Involved in creating Lightning Pages inside Lightning Community Builder and Worked on salesforce Lightning Process builder to easily automate business processes.
- Involved in Developing Lightning Component Framework and automated the business processes using out - of-the-box tools and services of Lightning Experience.
- Experience in design of Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Custom Controllers, Controller extension, Outbound Messages, Permission sets, Data Binding, and various other components as per the client as well as application requirements and awareness of the governor limits for a multi-tenant environment.
- Implemented best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing and data integrity.
- High proficiency in Salesforce.com administrative skills like creating and customizing standard objects, custom objects, Creating Fields, custom tabs, Workflows, Processes builders, Validation rules, relationships, CTI, queues, page layouts, escalation rules, auto response rules, Approvals, role hierarchy, Tasks reports and dashboards .
- Extensive knowledge of creating Custom Formula Fields, Picklists, Dependent Picklist, Field Dependencies, Roles, Profiles, field updates, lookup, master-detail relationships, validations, assignment rules and Email notifications according to application requirements and Outbound Messaging.
- Involved in Discussions with Business Analyst and Project Managers to provide best solutions possible in Salesforce for the requirements collected.
- Experience in SFDC development using Visual Force Pages, Components, SOQL, SOSL, MVC architecture and DML statements.
- Experience in AppExchange release management/Packaging applications for integrating with third party applications.
- Hands on experience in using ETL tools (Informatica) for handling large data volumes.
- Experience in working with Developer Toolkits like Force.com IDE, ANT Migration Tool, ChangeSets , and Mavens .
- Expertise in designing Security, Sharing Model like customizing OWD settings, creating permission sets, Field Level Security, Sharing Rules, and Manual Sharing.
- Creating Test methodologies (including writing test plans, test cases, test scripts, conduct manual tests and use automation/or tools.)
- Experience in bulk Data mitigation from Excel, MS Outlook and Legacy systems to salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard and Jitterbit.
- Proficient Experienced in various Governor Limits as well as in optimization of existing Governor Limits and adherence to all the salesforce.com best practices.
- Good experience with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using SOAP/REST Web Service, Apex Programming and Salesforce.com Service Cloud expertise.
- Extensive experience in creating dash boards, custom reports and analytic snapshots based on user and organizational requirement.
- Responsible for maintenance of Salesforce.com “ oops Environment ” and "Development Environments".
- Wide exposure to Test Management tools such as JIRA, RALLY and Test Director .
- Experience in doing the code deployment using Jenkins and GitHub.
- Good knowledge in CI (Continuous Integration), CD (Continuous deliver) models and practices.
- Extensively Implemented Agile (scrum) Methodologies, i.e., Test Driven Development ( TDD ) with Continuous Builds and controlling iterative and incremental projects.
- Extensive knowledge of RDBMS with in depth knowledge of SQL.
- Extensive knowledge in understanding the post go- live problems faced by organizations using Salesforce
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in a work environment.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem solving skills in the technology arena. Team player with ability to work effectively with all levels of organization and individually as well.
CRM Applications: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom Cloud, Product Offering, Reporting Analytics of Sales and Services.
Salesforce.com Technologies: S ales Force CRM, Force.com, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex, WSDL, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages/Components, Apex Web Services, JSON, RDMS, Workflow & Approvals, permission sets, Outbound Messages,Formula Fields, Field removal, Salesforce1, Chatter, Communities, ANT, Reports &Dashboards, Data Validations, Pipelines, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, App Exchange, MVC architecture, Custom page layout, Security rules, Change Controls,App exchange, APTTUS CPQ, integration, migration, Rest, Soap & Metadata API.
Sales force Tools: Workbench, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Force.com, Salesforce lightning, lightning App builder, Platform (sandbox & production).
Data bases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access.
ETL Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Informatica.
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
- Work with our direct clients to build the required functionality on their salesforce instances
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM) was implemented that includes daily scrums with team.
- Implemented Case Management Automation to track and solve Customer's Issues. Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case to enter generated cases to Case Object.
- Created custom Profiles, Roles, and Public groups for restricting (Data Security) internal users from accessing the data depending on their job responsibilities.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts.
- Configured Workflows, Advanced Approvals, Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), Reports and Dashboards, Complete Quote-To-Cash Flow
- Created and developed various Apex classes, components, Snapshots and Visual Force pages, Apex triggers on various objects to meet business requirements and followed best practices in triggers to avoid governor limits
- Use of Exact Target to send clients business critical communications to optimize marketing and strengthen customer relationships.
- Executed Data Migration from different Applications to Salesforce using Data Loader Utility, Apex Data Loader, Informatica and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) on Demand.
- Experience in using Parent Fixer, Dupe Capture and Dupe Blocker in cleaning and validating data.
- Experience with app exchange product like OKTA for single sign on purposes.
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Managed Service Cloud components including Service Console, Partner portal, Call Center, CTI integration, Customer Portal, Live Agent, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Data Migration from Legacy application to Salesforce using ETL tool Informatica.
- Worked on designing and developing Lightning Processes Builder and developed Lightning Components using Aura Framework in Lightning Design System.
- Prepared test strategies, test scripts& test cases using Selenium Web driver .
- Experience in integration of salesforce and SQL server using SQL Server Integration Services.
- Worked on Account Management involving Integration with External Legacy System using SOAP based Web Service Callouts using TIBCO as the middleware .
- Involved in Unit Testing and wrote Test Methods using Force.Com utilities.
- Familiarity with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), web service proxies, firewall, OAuth 2.0
- Worked in GIT version control systems to keep the history of developed files and involved in Code Review board to maintain standard of Apex code.
- Deployed the Code changes from Sandbox to Sandbox and Sandbox to Production using ChangeSets, Force.com IDE and Web Services API
Sr. Salesforce Consultant and BA
- Multiple discussions on the requirements, issues and suggestions on solutions in relation to the SFDC environment for Proof of Concept demo and for customer endorsement.
- Worked in agile environment by participating actively in daily standups, 5 weeks sprint review/ Demos, Sprint planning and Dev Estimation.
- Worked with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) of different groups to gain detailed knowledge of the different systems and also to understand the cross impacts of the system by conducting meetings.
- Created Users, Roles, custom Profiles, Public groups for restricting internal users from accessing the data depending on their job responsibilities and implemented Role Hierarchies, sharing rules and Record Level.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, and Solutions objects.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and Field Level Security to Hide Critical Information. Creating auto assignment rules using the workflow process to route tasks.
- Manage the change control process and “Change Management” Committee if appropriate
- Developed custom UI using CSS3, HTML5, XML, Visual force components and used JQuery, Java Script, AJAX functionalities for front-end validation.
- Collaborated CTI into CRM platform to allow the call centers to perform and analyze the records while resuming the call from the console.
- Perform advanced Data Analysis using Eclipse software development toolkit
- Developed Workflow Rules, Time-Dependent Workflow Actions, Email Alerts, Outbound Messaging and Field Updates.
- Implemented purge functionality to delete leads which has no progress for 3 months and developed custom lead functionality.
- Worked with Informatica ETL team for creating Data mapping for source and target (Salesforce) systems.
- Involved in Design, development, planning, testing and migrating the data.
- Implemented Picklist, Dependent Picklist, lookup, master-detail relationships, validation, Auto - Response states, Profiles, roles, users and custom settings formula fields to the custom objects.
- Used GitHub for Version Control, Jenkins to deploy Apex code and Involved in all phases of testing.
- Diagnosed and modified Apex code, Visual force pages, controller, and extensions to improve functionality and fix defects.
- Worked on salesforce1 Mobile application and was interacted with the backend development.
- Developed Visual force Pages, Custom Controllers, Apex Components, Apex triggers, SOQL and SOSL for displaying related data from parent objects and child objects.
- Designed a Batch Class to handle bulk logic and invoked the batch Class from Trigger Context Asynchronously.
- Creating web services using Apex to integrate data from different platforms in to force.com.
- Performed Asynchronous Callouts using the Future Annotation and executed the future methods from a Trigger .
- Developed and maintained SFDC analytical reports and dashboards for management review and planning to accurate forecasting purposes and Responsible for Data load operations using Force.com Apex Data Loader.
- Written Test Classes to meet Unit testing before migrating from Sandbox to Production environment.
- Creating page layouts according to the user requirements and Handled administration, maintenance and support of salesforce modules for large number of users.
- Performed IDE, ChangeSets, and ANT Script deployments as needed and validated the components before deployment to ensure a smooth process.
- Working on Design document, Solution Document in addition to Business Requirement Document and maintaining them in SharePoint.
- worked with technical teams and senior architects to finalize architecture specifications, and created design that relates to customization and integration of a CRM system
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Created Custom Objects based on Business need.
- Involved in Agile methodology, Scrum which dramatically improved productivity and reduced errors.
- Customize and maintain existing client applications, enhance page layouts, implement business-tier logic, workflows and triggers, as well as troubleshoot and enhance existing processes within Salesforce.
- Created Security settings for Roles and Profiles and managed Security Sharing Settings.
- Implemented case management (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issues.
- Created Custom objects Lookup & Master- Detail relationships associated to Cases.
- Performed Configuration tasks using Apttus CPQ & Opportunity Management.
- Develop prototypes on SFDC environment for Proof of Concept demo and for customer endorsement
- Perform Code reviews and code refactoring considering the Salesforce best practices.
- Good Experience on Resolving Salesforce Tickets raised from various Business users, Acknowledging, Resolving and closing of Salesforce Tickets on priority basis and communicating to users.
- Worked on a Sales Force Chatter APP with the organization and regularly participated in the meetings And chatter community.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Triggers, and Validation rules for various functional needs in the application.
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL, and DML Statements considering the governor limits.
- Worked with API callouts to retrieve the data and update the data back to the Database maintained for the users.
- Created Page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Designed IBM WebSphere Cast Iron Interfaces to pull/push the data from Oracle, SQL Server to Salesforce.
- Installed App Exchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Created various Custom Reports for custom objects to give complete detail overview.
- Worked with QA to prepare test Cases for testing the functionality of the software.
- Used Tools like JIRA, TFS to keep track of the time for development and maintain the tickets .
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for custom objects for different request types as per the requirement and Worked on ANT tool for Deployments.
- Generated Apex Classes using WSDL and wrote business logic layer for integration with external web services to the system for functional needs.
- Integrated with continuous integration tools Jenkins and SVN for weekly and daily schedule as per regular release cycle.
- Worked with Force.com Bulk API and the Metadata API.
- Used Demand Tools & Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from CSV files.
Environment: salesforce.com, force.com, Workbench, Apex classes & triggers, Workflows, Visual force Components controllers & pages, Metadata API, Chatter, Custom page layout, Security rules, JIRA, Identity Management, Data Loader, Data Validations, Data Loader, Reports, Dashboard, Pipelines, Governor Limits, APTTUS CPQ, JScript, HTML, XML, JSON, REST, AJAX, SOAP.
- Creating application to maintain the details of the product from demand phase to production phase.
- Developed a comprehensive understanding of common objectives to appropriately map Salesforce.com features and associated business benefits to address the client needs.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements, designed UML, and use-case diagrams.
- Customized and configured all out of the box functionality features such as, creating objects, fields, formula fields, validation rules, workflows, process builder flows, page layouts, field removal, Approval processes, Outbound Messages, creating apps, report types, sharing rules, permission sets, profiles, roles.
- Created several Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Custom buttons and links on custom and standard objects.
- Configured & Designed Adoption Dashboard to keep an overview of Created reports, Logins, and Users performance.
- Facilitated effective & efficient use of platform by creating Visual Force pages as per business requirements.
- Knowledge on Debug Logs, Audit Trails, and Email logs etc.
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and Implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects for many- many.
- Integrated external java applications with Salesforce using SOAP web services.
- Wrote an Apex Trigger on Contact for cross object field update for reporting purposes.
- Enhanced Apex Class and Visual force Page to create a custom Related List, showing activities for selected contacts or clients.
- Develop and implement workflow for offsite production and delivery of finished product
- Developed logic and utilized dynamic SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked on integrating SFDC with ETL tools like Informatica and Data Loader.
- Worked with end users during User Acceptance Testing to accurately prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues.
- Worked on various salesforce/Veeva integrations with SAP, Oracle and other third party systems to support Order Management module.
- Use Apex to build SOA applications that integrate to Web services from billing, inventory or order entry systems and Call out to internal Web services such as Oracle Financials and SAP Order Management.
- Integrated Salesforce with Oracle EBS
- Customized the CRM to maintain Data Quality, accurate access to data, and facilitated other business requirements as needed.
- Created Sandbox, configured & deployed Components, and Data from one environment to another using Change Sets and Force.com IDE.
- For effective communication between Top tier clients and company, designed & configured Customer Support Community that helped map out features and refine our software on a consistent basis. Created & maintained detailed documents on changes in Salesforce org.
Environment : SFDC, Apex, Data Loader, Force.com, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE plug-in, SOA, SQL, RDMS, Custom page layout, Security rules Snapshot Deployment Tool, Oracle SQL, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force Pages, XML, Triggers, Java(oops), SOAP, WSDL Web Service Controllers.
- Performed complete application life cycle functions from conception to final release to users including Design/Analysis, Implementation, Testing, Deployment, and Maintenance.
- Involved in designing the system based on UML concepts which include data flow diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition.
- Implemented Spring MVC Framework which involves configuring Dispatcher Servlets, mapping requests to controllers using Common Path Map Handler Mapping.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using angular.js, and JQuery.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients.
- Involved in design and development of the application in n-tier fashion based on MVC architecture standards and utilized Struts frame work.
- Developed data model, stored procedures, Servlets to process update information.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases for testing UI Framework classes AND wrote many Java Scripts to do client side validations.
- Wrote data Components for plan Setup using Java, SQL and JDBC and participated in design of database and created tables in ORACLE.
- Responsible for maintenance and production support of the application documented design and functional aspects of the application.