Sr. Business System Analyst
- Since Confidential have adopted the Agile way of working, Ihave been working as a Senior System analyst for Cards core systems (Clearing and Settlement) in a joint IT/ business Scrum team.
- Creating user stories and acceptance criteria together with the business and product team.
- Join the Scrum team in all meetings from the daily stand ups with scrum master and development team members to the sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective and backlog refinement meetings.
- Join the monthly business meeting with the business owner to follow up the progress of the user stories and the implementation of the changes and improvements.:
- Interact with the business, assist in gathering all the business requirements, solicit, interpret and translate the requirements into clear and manageable technical requirement documents.
- Manage the projects end to end and had the full responsibility for all aspects of the (SDLC) Software Development Life Cycle.
- Supporting the business to ensure they are appropriately represented in project meetings throughout the product life cycle.
- Manage the projects in all phases from planning, specification and requirement gathering and documenting, Coordinate with various stakeholders to he implementation and dep oyment.
- Developing Business Requirements Document (BRD) for applications ( user stories) based on the inputs obtained from designated specialists within thet product team and stakeholders.
- Prepare the BRD presentations for stakeholders, technology walk through.
- Manage communications with end users, including providing various material for training, application availability, releases, and known issues. Also conduct regular meetings with end users to discuss the same.
- Participate and contribute towards business work group discussions/workshops and gathering business requirements from products, ensuring the users are meeting operational deadlines, and assisting users interpret the product usage results.
- Participate in all phases of the product life cycle - requirements documentation, product assurance testing, user acceptance testing, training and finally deployment.
- Provide status reports to system owners, including preemptively addressing any risks/issues that arise
- Knowledge of Project Management, IT Risk, Compliance, and Operational Risks.
- Facilitating meetings with senior business representatives and stakeholders.
- Understands and discuss business processes and alternative solutions with business and technology.
- Translate business information into requirements document and technology friendly terms.
- Review and synthesize project deliverable across multiple, inter-related applications.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Experience of Business Possess Management BPM, such analyzing, identifying workflows and monitor business processes to ensure they run smoothly and make improvements over time.
- Experience of writing and executing SQL Statements and queries and interpret the result for testing and troubleshooting purposes.
- Knowledge of Cobol ( main core system still running on Cobol).
- Knowledge of Java, and Java sevlet, PHP, HTML, JASON, C, C++ and more.
- Experience of working with the Internet standards such as HTTP, XML, and other Web Services.
- Coordinate with team members in different locations domestic (Sweden) and offshore locations ( Nordic and Baltic).
- Ability to work flexible hours to support global user community.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Excel.
- Works independently and makes own decisions without full reliance on manager, as well as a team player.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented, with the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities in a demanding environment.
- Highly organized with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines under stressful. Circumstances.
- Confidential group is responsible for maintaining, supporting and enhancing Confidential Platform and agent applications. We work closely with our business partners to identify requirements, manage sizing practices, translate to technical requirements, support quality assurance efforts, and oversee delivery activities.
- My primary responsibility at CC were focused on Genesys platform infrastructure, IVR interactive voice response, and GWT applications end user interface.
- Develop understanding of key business processes and determine how Confidential solutions can improve performance. Work closely with Business stakeholders and provide them with the information and reports in case of disturbance accuse.
- Translate business requirements to specific technical requirements that are specific to the related Confidential technology solutions.
- Understand Business needs to effectively support unit, quality assurance, and user acceptance testing efforts.
- Provide consultative support to other end users of the Confidential solution, as needed.
- Become the point of contact for technical support concerning solutions supporting the Business.
- Maintain open communication with internal Genesys team, Genesys tech support and internal customers.
- Develop, review, and edit detailed designs for customer projects or ongoing support efforts
- Develop reports as part of customer project requirements.
- Manage and balance multiple projects and tasks in order to manage to deliverable dates
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to customers
- Understand and support documentation of best practice business processes in support of Business Requirements
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk.
- Participate in meetings with external vendors to discuss the support and development issues, delivery questions, and valuate new products.
- Provide Help Desk support per request.
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Investigate, troubleshoot issues, and communicate resolution to team members.
- Work with vendors to enhance support on critical business systems, and following through to resolution and root cause realization.
- Participate in on-call, after hours coverage rotation as outlined (but not limited to)