- Experience in business analysis, business systems implementation, custom solutions, functional analysis, program/project management, system configuration and support.
- Q2C, P2P, Cloud and Saas, Subscription Billing and Usage billing for services, Supply Chain, Logistics and VM’s usage, Ecommerce third party credit card integration, invoicing, credit card failures and collections, and Custom Integrations (Web based Order Capture and integrations to backend ERP applications)
- Sr Business Analyst role at Confidential in OM LSS working on the implementation of Oracle R12 in Q2C domain and go live of Country Enablement. Worked at Confidential in LSS - SCM-Delivery track as an IT Solution Analyst in the functional area that include OM and Supply Chain Logistics for Oracle Rel 12
- Experience at Confidential in OMLSS, Confidential Services as an Architect and IT analyst for functional areas Order Management, Service Entitlement, Service Contracts and Install Base
- Functional experience and domain knowledge on Oracle Applications modules - OM, AR, Collections, Procurement, Inventory, Service Contracts and Install Base.
- Business assessment, requirement gathering, requirement analysis and BRD documentation, requirement mapping with solution design, drive solution development, assist IT implementation, testing and taking the product to live and work as business contact for product users. Document business test cases and scenarios, exception processes and design solutions with user friendly UI screen, minimize data entry.
- Experience in Production Support and month end close process of O2C and Finance.
- Strong knowledge and experience in SQL, PL/SQL, toad and Oracle tables.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Agile methodologies, creating Rally User stories and test case documentation. Led UAT / CRP testing and user training / documentation.
Oracle E: Business Suite (Rel 12/11i/11), Q2C, Cloud and SaaS, Subscription billing, Supply Chain and SFDC Lead and Quote integration, B2B EDI integrations, AR, PO,AP, Shipping, Inventory, Confidential Services and Install Base, Entitlement Framework, Aria Billing Application, Confidential Commerce(CCW), Confidential Service Quoting & Pricing, Incident tracking, QC and Rally
Technologies: Oracle Technologies, Golden Gate, SQL Toad, PL/SQL and MS Office, Web Services, Rally
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Cloud and Saas offerings(Subscription and usage based ) cover various offers of Confidential Webex, Audio, Meeting Place and Messaging. Implement the process from Ordering to Service fulfillment, usage metering, mediation of usage and monthly usage rating / billing integrating with BRM, and invoicing to AR.
- Projects completed implement the usage based billing for the servers based on the compute, storage and CPU usage and development of cloud enabled offerings. Support integration with BRM billing system and mediation tools.
- As Business systems analyst, drives the requirements gathering process that accurately reflects business needs of medium to large BU requests that have issues, requests or projects of moderate scope and complexity.
- Reviews technical solutions for compliance to business process and objectives.
- Document, reviews and approves, test plans, unit testing, coordinates end to end UAT cycle.
- Engage with change management team, communication, training, and post implementation support.
- Conduct review of the requirements and solution with cross functional teams to inform and assess the impact of the scope.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Currently working on Confidential Install Base Data Quality improvement project for Duplicate Serial Numbers, Warranty dates, Duplicate Service Coverages and Last date of Support, provide quality reporting of products for contract renewal Quoting and Ordering opportunity improvement, and maintain correct location of Installed products for spare parts management, Depot Service levels and service pricing.
- As a Program Manager, conducted weekly program updates from operational teams Service Commerce, Service Delivery and IT teams, and provide information to the stake holders.
- Gather business requirements, write BRDs, test cases and drive development initiative, UAT, BAT and provide support till GO Live for the various business operations to improve the data quality of the install base, reduce technical support incidents.
- Conduct meeting with business stakeholders, develop use cases, process flows, design, and develop solutions.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Currently working on OM LSS Business for CPE and involved in implementation of Oracle ERP R12 for US/CAN Operations.
- Implementation of ERP Order processing for various business processes covering Order booking, product shipment, Service contracts, Subscriptions, BAT / UAT testing.
- Participated in Q2FY15, Q3FY15, Q1FY16 OM LSS Projects for Country enablement and Customer Data migration from 11i to R12.
- Work experience in E2E Quoting and order process of Confidential Commerce Product & services ordering, Confidential Services Quoting and Pricing, Pricing and discounts, Sales Force opportunities and Quote Management and Next Gen Product configuration.
- Incidents resolution and work with Cross functional business teams, IT teams and Business operations.
Business Systems Analyst
- At Confidential in design and implementation of E-commerce platform for vCloud Service of providing offerings to channel and direct clients using Oracle Application Order Management and Accounts Receivables. Building integrated solution for vCloud Services offering - Ordering on portal, Provisioning of VM’s, subscription or Usage models, order processing and invoicing for usage.
- Cloud offering include subscription based and usage based metering and billing (monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly. Supporting different payment methods (Credit card, check and tokens). Product variable features are pricing, discounts, contract duration.
- Gathered business requirements/solution discussions, designed and documented solution architecture, E2E process flow, functional requirements and implement the SDP Cloud E2E offerings, generate billing through Aria Billing Application.
- ERP Interface to bookings and Rev-Rec Revenue Recognition Application for Confidential evaluation.
- Confidential is an approach to evaluate the price for support or license cost for revenue recognition since recognition for support is recognized over the period of support duration.
- Product is recognized based on the PO terms of delivery or installation.
- As this is new capability it would include E2E architecture/design of usage based metering, implementation of ecommerce third party credit card transaction processing, interface to third party credit card vendor, settlement, refunds and invoicing interfaces to Oracle EBS. Integration of Credit Card charges clearing files from ecommerce vendor in AR, matching against AR transactions and reconciliation with AR lockbox receipt. Resolution of credit card failures, followup on fraud cards and collection process for overdue accounts.
- Solution would also support multi currency and multi organization transactions.
- Project Management and coordination with Business users, Development, QA, User testing, third party integration and coordination, defects tracking in Sales Force and preparations for Go Live.
- Working experience in Discoverer, BI Publisher, EBS Application configurations and concurrent program management.
IT ERP Sr. Oracle Applications Analyst
- Currently working on LSS Deliver track, ERP Orders processing / incidents resolution and to support the quarter end close.
- Till June 2013, worked on Oracle EBS R12 - ERP (O2C) SME for LSS Deliver and LSS Make Functional / Technical Analyst for source mapping and data architecture with BI team.
- Till Dec 2012, worked on the LSS-SCM Deliver track Oracle Applications R12 implementation for Q3 deliverables of Order Management Ship confirmation and Sub Inventory transfer extensions and B2B EDI transaction processing.
- Worked on the functional implementation and development of the ERP-R12 functionality of Order processing after MAKE receipt, Direct/drop shipment to customer and Sub Inventory transfer by creation of Move orders, Route Change process to meet Confidential Supply Chain custom functionality.
Data Architect and Project Management
- Worked as an IT Architect/Analyst in Confidential Entitlement Framework Program multiple releases. Based on the EF BRD / PRD documents, documented Functional Specifications for Role Management and BSSLP (Business Services- Service Level Package) Service Programs.
- Provided data architecture solutions for implementing data caching solutions including Golden Gate technologies.
- Entitlement Framework (EF) is enterprise-class access management solution for end-user access services, enabling Business Service providers to implement an ‘end to end’ solution for centralized policy based access technologies. Entitlement is Party-Centric and Role based access control allowing user to multiple party contract associations and supports user types - Human, Device and Application.
- Role management services, BSSLP Services and Contract Services are built on SOA Architecture Web Services for the Entitlement decisions which are dependent on many cross functional and boundary systems - C3(SDAPRD), Oracle IAM, CEPM, CPR and CR.
- Web Services support the EF for Identity, Access control, roles and responsibilities, party based access management.
- User life cycle cover access provisioning, assign/revoke roles and responsibilities, termination, user types are (employee, contractor, customer or party based user access), entitlement based access for contracts, technical services. Enterprise access are internal ( within the company local and remote) and external (third party customers, vendors and delegated support contractors for customer), national and international.
- Presented the FSD for review with Business and engaged with development teams to provide solution overviews and assisted in Technical Specification documentation/development.
- Documented use cases for the requirements and driven QA test scenarios and assisted QA teams in writing test cases.
- Worked closely with Confidential engineering teams and have good understanding of Applications and backend data base architecture, features and functionality of how a network device is monitored and diagnosed by Confidential ’s proactive service programs and technology.
- Confidential services is developing latest technologies and tool to increase customer experience by offering more proactive network level monitoring tools, predictive tools, remediation tools, remote monitoring and Product and Security Alerts in addition to our foundational 4 pillars capabilities of Confidential Services (Smart Net - TAC, Online Technical Resource, Advance Hardware Replacement and OS Software Updates and Upgrades).
- These offer increase customer satisfaction, support and network availability while Confidential benefits by increased value proposition.
- In this endeavor, Confidential is building a CSP (Common Service Platform) for the Service offers. Identified and documented the Common Service Objects for E2E Service features and capabilities for presentation to Leadership.
Lead Business Systems Analyst
Applications: Oracle E Business Suite, Web Order Integrations, Credit Card Processing, Fulfillment and Drop Shipment:
- Led meetings with business users, gathered & analyzed system requirements and provided Solutions for PCI Credit Card tokenization project. Involved in implementation, conversion of existing data and production maintenance of customer credit card data.
- Project management and Implementation of Vertex Q series for computing Sales Tax from AR.
- Involved in re-engineering of OM Booking process for Shippable and Non Shippable orders and creating separate OM/AR transaction types for performance improvement and reporting.
- As member of project team for Global Implementation of F2M and India Localization was involved in requirement gathering, impact assessment, solutioning and rollout. Prepared use case scenarios for the F2M modules. period close (Monthly and Quarterly) for many years supporting OM, AR, AP, PO, Inventory and final GL close. Developed and maintained all month-end activities, coordinated with Business users for close each modules and IT support teams for managing the order processing, shipment, AR invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Implemented and maintained the SOX Internal control process, Change management procedures. Tools used are Remedy Application for Service, Production migrations control.
- Excellent functional/technical knowledge of Confidential ’s E2E Order Management, Financial Application processing and external order systems interfacing to GEMS ERP (Quick Books Services, CRIS Call Center Support, Financial products (invoices, checks, stationary), Consumer Tax group, EDI and Fulfillment Partners).
Sr 11i Oracle Apps Consultant
Platform: Sun Solaris, Release 11.5.7 OM, Shipping, Inventory.
- For implementation of Inter Company Invoicing, performed requirement analysis by gathering information from business users (Shipping, Accounts Receivables and OM Team) and designed custom solution.
- Develop and unit testing of commercial invoice to display transfer price in USD for orders generated in Europe and Canada.
- Managed the project, testing with users and coordination with business teams in various geographic locations.
Confidential, San Jose.
Platform: Sun Solaris, Oracle Apps Release 11.5.6.
- Provided analysis of OBT Projects Purge and technical support explaining purging of different project types.
- Upgraded AP/PO, GL modules purge scripts from 10.7 version to 11 and 11i version of Oracle Applications and provided support for Order Entry purge.
- Analyzed and fixed OBT purge for GL to support 11i MRC.
- Functional design and assist developed process for Automatic Order cancellation after certain no of days if Blue Light cannot fulfill the online customer orders and involved in the internal QA of the process.
- Designed and developed process for material return and customer adjustment amounts.
- Workflow setup for PO Approval Process and Purchasing approval hierarchy (employees, jobs, positions, approval groups and document types).
- Provided functional and technical support for Oracle Order Entry, Inventory, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing and Online payment system.
- Provided support for Drop Ship Order, creating drop ship purchase orders, sending PO by EDI to direct vendors for the product, which are listed by third party vendors and receiving ASN thru EDI.
- Supported the AR (Receivable Interface, Auto Invoice and Auto Lockbox processes, online settlement process for credit card, cash card types, month end close).