Result oriented technical professional with 10 plus years of experience in Business Systems Analysis Requirements Management for enterprise - wide applications from conception to implementation. Seeking to obtain a permanent or consulting position to contribute to the value of my diverse, technical, business acumen and professional experience in modeling business processes. English / Georgian / Russian /Bulgarian
Business Modeling Tools: Software Modeler, MS. Visio, Rational Rose
Development Methodology: Rational Unified Process, SDLC, Waterfall, Agile
Modeling Languages: UML, SQL, HTML and Java
Requirements Management: Rational Requisite Pro, IBM Rational DOORS, Version One, Jira, MS. SharePoint
Repository Management: IBM ClearCase, HP ALM
Change Management: ClearQuest
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, DbVisualizer, Apache NiFi, Apache Ambari
Related Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, MS. Query Analyzer, MS. Project, MS. Visio, SnagIt, Adobe Applications, Axure RP Pro 7.
SR. BUSINESS ANALYST / INTEGRATION ENGINEER
Confidential, GREENBELT, MD
- Work with architects, developers, and testers on large-scale, enterprise-level integration projects.
- Prepare schedules with multiple dependencies and integration points, dashboards and reports.
- Evaluate data collected through task analysis, business process survey and workshops.
- Write accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Analyze requirements and convert to detailed test cases.
- Define, modify, and execute test plans and strategies. Record and track defects.
- Create flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation.
SR. SYSTEMS ANALYST
Confidential, FREDERICK. MD
- Implemented and Designed Functional System Specification Documents from BRDs.
- Produced wireframes and prototypes in SnagIt and Axure RP.
- Created diagrams, process flows and visual representation of the system behavior in Visio.
- Conducted gap analysis on BRD requirements and provided feedback to business.
- Provided LOE’s to Project Management on project timelines and Analyst involved tasks.
- Compiled system requirements to deliver precise functional specifications, including but not limited to:
- Functional hierarchy
- Business rules
- Interface design and definitions
- Conducted knowledge transfer for end-users to understand processing needs and interfaces with Technology Services.
- Performed requirements management and defect management, as well as assignments and scheduling through Clear Quest.
SR. SYSTEMS ANALYST
Confidential, BETHESDA, MD
- Facilitated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to expedite and streamline the requirements gathering process.
- Elicited comprehensive systems requirements and use cases, recommending appropriate solutions and working with the client to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs were addressed.
- Translated BRD documents into System Specific documents using Microsoft Office suite.
- Engaged in projects with Waterfall and Agile methodologies based on budget and user groups for each project.
- Led the software implementation methodology transition from Waterfall to Agile
- Responsibilities in Doors:
- Uploading SRS document to Doors
- Linking SRS to BRD and Scope
- Generating RTMs
- Responsibilities in Agile:
- Iteration Planning and Scrum Master responsibilities
- Backlog Creation and User Story Grooming
- Version One Story upload and maintenance
- Burndown Charts and Task assignments
- Demo in every 3 weeks Sprint for business
- Implemented and designed functional and systems specifications documentation enhanced with Process flows, system to system diagrams and work flows via Microsoft Visio.
BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST
Confidential, CHICAGO, IL
- Led the definition and the roll out of product roadmap across multiple releases.
- Performed market analysis to determine requirements both at a product and functionality level.
- Conducted Stakeholder meetings to elicit requirements from SME’s while ensuring feasibility with technical leads.
- Conducted brainstorming sessions to aid high level analysis to identity key actor roles and functions based on RACI chart.
- Created business processes for existing manual workflows within the organization and enhanced the processes into textual use cases.
- Utilized Microsoft Visio to create diagrams and process flows.
- Coordinated change management using HP ALM tool.
- Led QA team through various testing phases as follows:
- UAT Testing
- Regression Testing
- Performance Testing
Confidential, HOLMDEL, NJ
- Documented requirements in Doors.
- Gathered business requirements by working closely with product development and business teams.
- Maintaining an MS. SharePoint site for project use, storing and retrieval of data and end to end process visibility.
- Implemented several web - based projects requiring interface login authentication for the New Interact System.
- Segregated BRD s into high and low level Use Cases, activity and State Diagrams using Rational Rose according to UML methodology.
- Coordinated with software developers and business analysis to discuss QA concerns.
- Tested Web-based systems and identified any performance and quality issues.
- Reviewed product specifications to pinpoint any potential design flaws.
REQUIREMENTS ANALYST / QA Lead Tester
Confidential, NORTHFIELD, IL
- Worked alongside the PM to make sure smooth development cycle and made defect reports along with meeting with developers and describing them about defects found in the system.
- Designed and documented detailed business requirements and functional requirements.
- Identified, researched, investigated, analyzed, defined, and documented Business Processes and Use Case Scenarios.
- Worked alongside with cross functional teams in order to establish comprehensive business and functional requirements and then translating those requirements into software design specifications and documenting the detailed business and functional requirements.
- Acted as a liaison between business staff and technical staff to articulate needs, issues, and concerns as per client's requirements.
- Was responsible for developing and managing project plans and system requirements and change management
Confidential, WINSTON-SALEM, NC
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and executing test cases and test plans off business and functional requirements.
- Investigate, log, track, and triage defects to determine root cause and establish prioritizations.
- Participated in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement in process and standards for the entire team.
- Wrote SQL queries for verification and validation.
- Provided daily and weekly status reporting.
Confidential, WASHINGTON, DC
- Provided logistical and analytical support for various ongoing research projects concerning the Republic of Georgia, Russia, Central Asia.
- Translated relevant materials from Russian and Georgian into English for the center s scholars and researchers.
- Performed administrative tasks for daily operations.
- Coordinated public relations and academic events for the center.