- Solution oriented MBA graduate with 10+ years of progressive experience in ERP implementations, upgrades and support roles.
- Extensive qualifications in all facets of business information systems and processes, from conceptual design through documentation, implementation, quality review, user training and support. Experience in JAD sessions, live meetings and interviews.
- Managed full testing team for end to end testing of software development in various environments like Development, System Testing, Regression Testing, UAT and Smoke Testing.
- Expert level understanding of PeopleSoft modules: Project Costing, Contracts, Billing and Asset Management. Other modules supported are, Field Data capture, Purchasing and AP.
- Strong familiarity of PeopleSoft HCM. Working exposure about Compensations Tables, Work Groups, Job Codes, Time & Labor time sheets, Job Tables, Base Tables and employee job data.
- HCM integration with General Ledger, Project Costing and external applications.
- Worked as a lead BA to standardize various business units into one mainstream business line for better efficiency of resources, processes and applications.
- Extensive experience with Project management methodologies and Business Analysis with excellent knowledge of full Software Development Life Cycle using either Agile or Scrum. Exceptional in managing requirements from project inception to release.
- Multi domain knowledge and working experience in Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Environment & Energy, Information Technology, Telecommunication and Retail.
- Knowledge and experience in all areas of project life cycle in a highly structured change management environment and ITIL processes.
- Understand business process to analyze the needs of the client and efficiently work with business groups and technical team to provide a solution.
- Effective in executing multi tasks and assignments ahead of schedule. Adaptability and dedicated teamwork with high energy, great work - ethics, committed to handle change, new technologies and situations.
- Practiced a cooperative ‘teamwork’ approach at the work place. Cross trained new and existing employees, coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, problem solving, creative thinking, adaptability, mentoring and coaching skills.
PeopleSoft ERP (Versions 8 through 9.2): Project Costing, Contracts, Asset Management, Billing, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, eProcurement
Applications: Field Data Time Capture (FDTC), AVANTIS Asset Management System
Tools: PS Query, SQL, Workflow, MS Office Suite, Visio, SharePoint
Business Process: Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Business Process Mapping, Project Management, Software Development Life Cycle, Requirement Analysis, Standardization, Team Management, Client relationship, Service management
IT AND BUSINESS EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Minneapolis Area, MN
IT BUSINESS SYSTEMS Analyst
- Working on ERP upgrade project for one of the business lines for the healthcare client.
- Working on developing business requirement document and initial assessment report based on business goals and objectives.
- Conducting workshops and one to one interview with stakeholders and business SMEs to understand the business process and create Business Process Flow diagrams for the business.
- Coordinate with the technical team lead to understand the current hardware capacity and the hardware requirements for the newer version of the system.
- Carefully mapped the data flows between the applications. Helped business analyzing the data assumptions, data retention, reporting and analytics.
- Compiling a detailed system assessment report taking into consideration all the business, functional and system findings while eliciting the requirements from the business users.
Snr. ERP Sustainment BUSINESS Analyst
- Successfully worked as a lead business analyst on PeopleSoft 9.1 implementation project. Key modules include Project Costing, Contracts, Billing, eProcurement, AP and Field Data Capture.
- Represented ERP team for solution design, build and test phase of the project.
- Directly involved in analysis, design, testing and implementation of PeopleSoft Enterprise systems.
- Conducted various requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders, conducting workshops and one to one interview to gather configuration details.
- Worked as a liaison between the business, PeopleSoft consultants and developers to understand if the requirements are realistic and could be developed by the technical team within a given timeline.
- Acted as a single point of contact between Project Management and appropriate IT groups from solution planning, sizing, and fulfillment.
- Worked on PeopleSoft post go live project to identify and address the gaps brainstormed by the business users. Made system more cost effective and save time for the users.
- Developed Field Data Time Capture (FDTC) bolt on application to capture data from the field and distribute to project costing and HCM.
- Successfully worked on the sale of US leg for Confidential on a very tight deadline. Main responsibilities include closing of all the projects and contracts, making business aware of outstanding cost and revenue and to send outstanding invoices out of the door before the sale.
Business Systems Analyst
- Responsible for all aspect of Entity Management and Integration of new projects in TransCanada’s asset management system.
- Act as a liaison between business and technical teams to strategize solutions that support long term business objectives.
- Worked closely with Operations & Engineering and Central Planning departments in integration of Pumping Stations, Pipelines and Meter Stations.
- Successfully handled various Business Systems department’s Implementation and Re-Organization projects. Successfully integrated Keystone Pipeline, Coolidge Power station and, Halton Hills in AVANTIS asset management system.
- Worked on a major project with the PMO office for multi-million dollars Asset Swap with one leading Oil & Gas company’s in Alberta.
- Provided support to supply chain department for the spare parts inventory management, procurement and maintenance functions.
- Worked with the client to identify all Confidential & Confidential interfaces to make sure the data is interfacing correctly to CRA’s database.
- Worked closely with the team for defining testing strategies overall and individually: backend white box testing, smoke dry run testing and functional business testing.
- Developed test plan and wrote test report for each CRA interface testing.
- Coordinated and executed multiple integration and system testing in Confidential & Confidential ’s application and external Oracle database.
- Performed the side by side table and data comparison between Confidential & Confidential and CRA files.
- Worked as an SME for the legacy Asset Management system on the SAP implementation project.
- Effectively liaison with consultants to provide with legacy system details.
- Identified interfaces and data conversion requirements from mainframe based legacy system and created functional specification documents for the same.
- Served as primary point of contact and performed timely research to answer questions from the department heads on the ERP implementation.
- Interfaced with business stakeholders and project management team to address complex system design and other business issues.
- Participated change control management meeting.
- Used SQL query for the data analysing and test data preparation by using sql server.
- Worked closely with business users and developers to analyze the business requirements, support, and troubleshooting.
- Worked closely with ITSD Legacy team and TBS team for the multiple applications end to end testing across the platform ( RTC end to end test (Web service, Wrapper and VMS).
- Interacted with business for the UAT in between QA testing completion and production release.
- Worked closely with department heads for sign off and product quality assurance.