- Many years of very varied post - collegiate work experience, including leadership and projects. I am currently looking for a position (FTE or W-2 contract/project) in Boston or Cambridge, MA.
- Please...no recruiters/agencies from outside of the Greater Boston Area.
- This professional summary was designed specifically for posting on monster.com - I will gladly send a full resume sent on request for specific opportunities to local recruiters/agencies.
- The ultimate goal of this job search is a full-time, permanent position but I am very open to W-2 contract work.
- Looking for non-cler./non-adm've. opportunities leading eventually to Project Management, Operations Management, &/or Consulting.
- To work for a company that trains on-the-job and believes in promoting from within so that I can leverage my many years of work experience and additional into a career in Project and/or Operations Management and eventually Consulting.
- To learn even more about the technology and operations of Business.
- To pursue part-time MBA studies and earn PMP & Six Sigma credentials in the future.
Analysis, Analytics, Business Analyst, Business Process, Change Management, Communication, Consultant, Contract, Data, Data Management, Database, Deliverable, Documentation, Efficiency, Emergency Management, Facilitate, Gantt Chart, Implementation, IT, Leadership, Logistics, Management, Manager, Operations, PMO, Problem Solving, Process, Procurement, Project Management, Project Manager, SEO, Confidential, Streamline, Systems, Tech-savvy, Testing,, Troubleshoot, UAT, Website, Writing
Advanced: Microsoft Office software, including Project, Access
Intermediate: HTML, CSS, SharePoint (front-end), Visio
SELECTED CONTRACT EXPERIENCE:
Business Systems Analyst
- migration of the Corporate website from an outdated platform onto SharePoint, including content and look & feel updates managed sub-projects.
- UAT test scripts wrote materials.
IT Contracts / Business Analyst
- Reviewed IT Contracts (agreements) with vendors for Projects and services, software, hardware, maintenance, licensing, as part of the procurement process business needs and requirements met enterprise standards saved company more than $250,000...
- Analyzed and overhauled online tecnhical materials; Analyzed & documented business processes.
- This position was a diversion from my interest in the Project world, but I learned a lot and what I learned here applies to many professional realms, including (but not only) the Confidential /Marketing world.
SharePoint / Project Analyst
- part of internal PMO team tasked with converting and moving pages and content from old version of SharePoint (Knowledge & Content Management System) to newest version. Process included troubleshooting, QA, incoming colleagues, drafting technical procedure manual.
Project / Business Analyst
- part of internal PMO team working on project to improve product "costing", pricing, analysis, & A/P processes
- Streamlined existing processes, identified & troubleshot problems and recommended changes, liaised with programmers...
- Managed project to reorganize, edit, and update department's operational policy and procedures manual for employees...
- Hold senior leadership positions in a variety of volunteer capacities.
- Evenings & weekends, ongoing even while working 40+ hours/week.