To obtain financial analyst position in twin cities area by bringing exceptional skills in a meticulous and professional manner
- Expert in financial derivative, cooperate finance, capital market, asset and portfolio management.
- Also expert in all accounting matters including budgeting, forecasting, expense tracking and control, experience in finances, investments, global economy, microeconomics and human resources, exceptional analytical, problem solving, organizational and project management skills, superior knowledge of Excel, financial statement and supported ad hoc analysis as needed and complete analyses to drive solutions to business problems
- Experienced in reconciliation, analyzing and interpreting mortgage/financial documents by utilizing in exceptional auditing and investigating skills to identify discrepancies.
- Outstanding experience in Quality Assurance, specializing in manual software testing which includes Black Box, White Box and Grey Box methods as well as Beta, Unit, Smoke, Functional, Integration / End - To-End, Volume, Regression and User Acceptance Testing
- Experienced of youth counseling and coaching by initiating projects and activities that enables them to develop and achieve.
- Possessing a proven ability to challenge young people to think about their values, attitude and to manage their behavior by raising their aspirations
- Experienced in systems administration, including analyzing, designing, installing, maintaining, and repairing hardware, software, peripherals, and network protocols, Firewalls and Communication Network design.
- Expert for a wide variety of networking tasks including installing, configuring, analyzing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing all network, VMware, database servers and server infrastructure
- Experienced of modern teaching methods and employing a suitable strategies to foster student learning and be able to manage classroom in terms of student behavior and management
- Expert in the business process including analysis, design, developing, and testing the software
- Abel to create marketing programs and maintains compliance with corporate procedure
- Over 10 years of experience providing quality Help Desk / customer service
- Over 5 years of professional experience completing individual tax returns
- Court Roster interpreter Somali, and Arabic since 2005
- Experienced in management position for a years
Testing Tools: Manual testing, Quality Center, Test Director 6.x/7.x, Documented, SQL, DML
Operating Systems: Windows, s 2000/2003/NT/XP,07, and 8 DOS, UNIX, Linux
Packages: MS Office, MS Access, and MS Excel
Graphic User Interface Tools: Visual Basic 40/5.0
Test Strategies: Integration, System, Regression, User-Acceptance, Smoke, and Black Box
Software: Configuration, Installation, and Troubleshooting, Window 2000/ XP Pro, Window 98, Window NT, Server 2000/2003, Exchange 2000, Linux Red hut and Fedora, Video Card, Hard Drive, CD/ DVD drivers
Hardware: printers, scanners, laptops, Palm Pilots, Copiers, Digital cameras, Fax machines and computer/network repairs. Assembled and configured personal computers, IDE hard drives, SCSI devices, Direct Attached Storage, Windows, Macintosh; Dell/EMC SAN hardware, miscellaneous PC hardware
Networking: Ethernet 802.3, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, ARP, FTP, Telnet, DSL/Cable, hubs, routers (Cisco IOS), cabling, SMTP, POP3, NAT, VPN, VLAN, RIP, Ethernet 802.11, LAN/WAN
Confidential, Apple Valley, Minnesota
- Creating the Test Suite - test scenarios and test cases traceable to requirements in order to validate the application or customer deliverables
- Test execution of business applications, online applications, document processing capability, and reporting deliverables
- Validate data, reports and other deliverables for format and completeness
- Identify, document, and track issues found during testing
- Experienced in testing with a variety of devices e.g., PC, Mac, iPad, Chrome book and operating systems (e.g., Windows, Android, iOS, OS X, etc) and internet browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox).
- Assisting in deployment verification of applications or customer deliverables
- Update status of assigned project tasks and time reporting duties
- Participate in team meetings
- Work closely with the QA Lead on prioritization of tasks
- Ensure quality and on-time delivery in all assigned work
Account Reconciliation Specialist
Confidential, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Prepare journal entries, various working papers, schedules, charts, and spreadsheets
- Review and analyze financial summaries, internal reports, budgets, or records for accuracy, proper account coding, and compliance.
- Analyze and reconcile the general ledger, revenues, expenditures, and accounting/financial reports ensuring proper amounts, receipt, and classification.
- Resolves discrepancies and makes the necessary corrections.
- Prepare, analyze, and review budgets
- Analyze and reconcile cash balances and bank statements.
- Prepare, review, and examine financial statements and other financial reports.
- Assists in evaluation internal controls in the operations
- Conducts audits as needed.
- Design, recommend, and/or implement changes in accounting systems, accounting policies, and working with other fiscal and program staff as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Resolved reconciliation discrepancies in a timely manner updated accounts with accurate information
- Utilized various methods to reconcile account discrepancies
- Answered all questions regarding any discrepancies of the accounts
Confidential, Eagan, Minnesota
- Worked with the finance team to develop business unit reports and product reports to project future project goals.
- Accomplished intermediate and advanced accounting tasks for department financials.
- Owned income and expense reports with feedback from Financial Analyst to provide insight for Allstate Financial
Confidential, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Managed and operated a small business, holding sole responsible for marketing and communications
- Built customer base from zero to 120 clients, achieving outstanding annual gross sales
- Consistently maintained a high-standard performance
- Attention to detail which resulted in higher sales for my store
- Analyzed complex situations, designed practical solutions, and implemented cost-effective plans
- Developed personnel motivation goals, that improved sales
- Performed accounting and finance functions, including accounts payable (AP), accounts receivable (AR), general ledger and cash receipts to ensure financial statements are complete, accurate and in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Performed daily operation and accounting activities
- Reconciled daily checks, credit card receipts to the appropriate ledgers to trail balance account. Created deposit slips and sent to the cash room for deposit and updated revenue spreadsheets and outstanding invoices
- Verified deposits posted to the appropriate accounts
- Generated monthly financial reports and much more
- Expert in project management and analytical skills that understand the value of being good customer service both internally and externally.
- Performed other related duties as required or assigned
Confidential, Rosemount, MN
- Prepared individual tax returns & property returns, and small business
- Researched various tax situations, using Confidential &R materials and tools.
- Implemented critical thinking skills to accurately complete taxes and verify returns
- Provided tax services to low-income families individual tax returns & property returns.
- Communicated directly with the IRS and operated IRS tax return software.
- Met with 3- 4 families per day to review and complete taxes
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
- Maintained exceptional standards in teaching and academic administrative service.
- Assisted with finance course curriculum design and development.
- Provided counseling and mentoring to graduate and undergraduate finance students.
- Undertook deep research activities into current international banking and securities trends.
- Contributed to development of classroom metrics and assessment tools
Financial analyst Intern
Confidential, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Assisted in the on-going analysis and reporting of the Confidential ’s metrics
- Experienced billing for Family Medicine
- Ensured claims are entered and submitted with 48 hours of receipt
- Analyzed current activity, forecasts revenue based on identified trends and projects for next year's budget
- Performed other related duties as required or assigned
- Maintained a current policy that requires being informed patients and their rights and responsibilities in order to provide services on their behalf
- Prepared analysis on variances to budget
- Assisted in month end accounting close by preparing necessary journal entries and reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Worked as financial analyst for all aspects of financial performance and analytics
- Processed daily balance of payments in accordance with established policies
- Extracted data from various sources and complete analyses to drive solutions to business problems
Confidential, Burnsville, Minnesota
- Met with youth to complete initial information intake
- Established and developed plans that coordinate activities and services that assisted Somali youth in overcoming barriers with effective responses
- Determined which program would be the best benefit for him/her to reach their goals
- Provided skills to handle daily and complex situations
- Assisted in day by day accounting tasks: entered A/P and A/R provided support for the annual audit
- Assisted Accounting Manager with different projects
- Reconciled bank statements and ledger accounts
- Assisted with daily cash balancing
- Updated management reports
- Assist other personnel in maintaining the unclaimed funds reporting system
- Review and analyze accounts receivable prepared monthly status reports for all overdue balances
- Provided accounting support to the sales and operations staff and promotes a dynamic, positive and friendly atmosphere
- Provided support to the Finance Department, including customer dispute resolution, collections, general ledger reconciliations and accounts payable coordination