- Experienced in the areas of benefits, health, finance, wealth management, and relationship building
- Knowledge of analytical, reporting, and information management systems.
Enrollment Solutions Business Analyst
Confidential - Houston, Texas
- Responsible for adding new clients to the portals and systems required for successful implementation of employee benefit selection and management
- Responsible for the client software implementation, software setup, data reconciliation and imports, as well as creation of benefit plans and plan eligibility, rules and employer/enrollment site testing
- Will work with Selerix and Benefits Solver as well as our in house enrollment systems to aide our clients in the K-12 markets with enrolling in core and voluntary benefits
Business Systems Analyst
Confidential - Houston, Texas
- Performed data and file processing for ongoing activities and assisted with resolution of participant issues including the timely and complete close out of participant cases
- Created and maintained complete and accurate Processing Guides for all assigned deliverables
- Researched and analyzed issues and cases (using SQL, Excel, etc…) putting in place solutions to address root cause with the intent to reduce ongoing case volume and effectively prevent reoccurring system issues
- Assisted project personnel in writing better MS-SQL for data conversion quality assurance.
- Work closely with the Shared Services teams (COBRA, FSA, Service Center) to deliver quality results of ancillary services
- Worked with Implementation and System Managers to configure core system platform to meet plan design specifications
- Documented details of configuration steps for future reference
- Created, executed, and maintained accurate and detailed test plans (unit, function, integration, and regression) for all new system functionality testing
- Was identified as “High Potential” talent and was promoted within a span of a year from Personal Banker to Relationship Manager.
- Exceeded monthly goal for new savings and checking accounts and credit card applications opened with an average of 15 per month.
- Recommended loan approvals and denials based on customer loan application reviews.
- Created strategies to develop and expand upon existing client base, which resulted in approximately 25% increase in annual sales.
- Successfully closed an average of 15 loans per month with an average ticket size of $ 600k.
- Delivered a suitable income stream of approximately $ 0.7 million through meeting a core sales target and adding approximately 12% growth in the portfolio.
- Originated, reviewed, processed, closed and administered customer loan proposals.
- Developed and maintained relationship with corporate clients, builders and real estate agents.
- Addressed client needs and built financial plans while striving to outperform and exceed prior profitability and revenues for the organization and portfolio.
- Appraised proposals, conducted risk analysis & scrutinized relevant documents, ensured compliance with bank’s credit policies.
- Implemented user acceptance testing with a focus on documenting defects and executing test cases.
- Identified process inefficiencies through gap analysis to ensure bank risk was mitigated.
- Maintained detailed and organized documentation related to analysis of extensive amount of data, and utilized information to develop and presented complex reports.
- Acted as intermediary between borrowers, credit officers, builder, and realtors to maintain communication and improve processing times.
- Mapped process activities to desired outcomes to rectify operational inefficiencies and recommended operational improvements based on tracking and analysis.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM.
- Querying Data with Transact SQL 2016, Developing SQL Database, Implementing SQL 2016 Data Warehouse (SSIS) course work done from Koenig solutions (Microsoft Partners).
- Certified Business Analyst Professional course work completed from Koenig Solution (Microsoft Partner).
- Knowledge of Tableau 10 dashboarding tools.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.