- To utilize my skills and achieve advancement within the Accounting field.
Confidential, Marietta, GA
Sr. Business Analyst:
- SAP go live June 2014
- HFM go live June 2014
- Implementation of Essbase upgrade to 11.1.1 May 2010. Have worked with Essbase since 1997.
- HFM and Essbase Database Administrator.
- Responsible for Security, Filters, Outline maintenance, Calc Scripts changes and Data integrity.
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliation of General Ledger to verify specific accounts to source system on for the USA, Canada, Hungary, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Korea, China, India and Thailand databases.
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliation of General Ledger to HFM for Worldwide locations of Balance Sheet and Income Statements.
- Monthly Consolidations Closing
- Responsible for training users on HFM and Essbase .
- Responsible for performing data control, data posting, data entry and file maintenance functions necessary to maintain the accuracy of the General Ledger.
- Responsible for Monthly closing activities in HFM/Essbase for World Wide locations.
- Performs intercompany billings to foreign affiliates, analysis and reconciliation of intercompany accounts.
- Provides support and maintenance of the Chart of Accounts and other financial systems documentation.
- Responsible for entering budget and forecast numbers. Provides monthly reporting on budget vs. year to date information.
- Support and train users as needed.
- Quarterly Sarbanes - Oxley testing and documentation
- Implementation of MFG/Pro upgrade EB version for 13 sites domestic and international starting in May of 2003 and completed in January 2004. Have worked with MFG/Pro since 1995.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Responsible for maintaining all accounting functions including, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Payroll through Yardi and bank deposits.
- In charge of all reconciliation’s for the Company and the Presidents personal accounts.
- Involved in booking expenses to the jobs and job costing.
- In charge of filing monthly, and quarterly payroll taxes for both employer and employee.
- Achievements: Have helped with the development of our systems potential, and moving towards reporting from the construction software instead of manual reporting from other software. Have balanced and reconciled all accounts from the past 6 months.
Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Responsible for the data entry and reporting needs of 7 eye care centers.
- Achievements: Designed several key reports needed for monthly closing. In charge of doing all system backups on a weekly basis.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Receptionist and Billing Clerk:
- In charge of opening and closing the club, answering multi-line phone, making appointments, sending out monthly billing and receiving dues.