- IT Professional with innate ability to effectively navigate organizations, develop and sustain strategic partnerships, and communicate effectively between business and technical units.
- Highly proficient strategic and tactical planner who effectively leverages visuals such as Visio, Excel and PowerPoint as a critical part of communications strategy.
- Demonstrated history of successful d and process analytics, frequently leveraged for data quality root cause analysis, problem solving, process improvement and strategic planning, as well as requirements gathering and business case development.
- Reputation for Inclusiveness, Integrity, Teamwork, Resourcefulness, and Critical Thinking.
Confidential, Bloomington, ILBusiness Analyst
- Primary Product responsibility was for development of new secondary database for non - customer data (beneficiaries, claim witnesses, commercial-line drivers, etc.) Included determination and creation of guidelines for eligible users, allowed data, access requirements, etc.
- Represented Customer Data Management to address MRAs (Matters Requiring Attention) on Project Team to develop a solution for Access Control and Monitoring of Master Party Details data, working with Department Security Authorizers and the Enterprise Security Team to utilize Guardium and QRadar monitoring and reporting tools for the purpose of meeting regulatory standards of customer data protection. (Received Special for rapid completion/deployment of critical work.)
- Strategic Connections Analyst (Customer Data Management): Research and development of Business Decision Documents, used for the purpose of communicating to the entire Enterprise, the established data processing and storage requirements and standards for Master Data Management
SAFe Agile Business Analyst
- Completed SAFe Agile Bootcamp
- Member of pilot SAFe Agile project for initial integration of Salesforce.com (SFDC) vendor platform with current Master Data Management (customer data) platform
- Department Vendor Liaison for integration of SFDC platform- responsible for ensuring effective communication, problem solving and identifying required
- Learned to configure SFDC product pages to augment Agile team work
- 3 rd level support for Agent/customer contact database, responsible for root cause analysis and solution development and implement and implementation
- Co-wrote new program for Confidential Business Analyst role
- Represented Confidential on Data Privacy projects, responsible for ensuring adherence to Privacy Protection standards.
- Represented Confidential for work on initial “Free-Form Text Field Audit and Remediation” project
- Identified Confidential owned free-form data fields that could contain privacy related data
- Determined risk level of identified fields
- Project scrubbed privacy related data from free-form fields and had measures added to prevent privacy data from being added in the future
- Responsible for working with business partners and internal customer/users to create service agreements to guarantee both system availability and service response time, and documenting those agreements
- Created self-service metrics dashboard for Service Managers
- Determined appropriate and accurate metrics required for service level monitoring
- Worked with Developers to create self-service dashboard to provide on-demand metrics for Service Managers, replacing periodic reports
- Co-lead pilot creation of new Business Continuity solution (Archer tool) for Customer Relationship & Opportunity Management department
- Project consulting and Subject Matter Expert for Client- Confidential
- 3rd level Service Support/Problem Analyst/Product Analyst
- Identified data issues based on Help Desk tickets/inquires and system generated error reports
- Performed root cause analysis
- Self-taught SQL to create data queries for data analysis in Service root cause analysis
- Created and lead Service Requests based on prioritized data issues
- Subject Matter Expert for vendor data feeds (primarily financial products)
- Primary contact for projects/service/affiliates, for inquiries regarding all matters related to vendor sourced data (CRM platform). 3rd level problem escalation and data research for CRM platform.
- Assisted with coordination and implementation testing of Datacenter “Failover” for business continuity