Insightful result driven Cyber Security Analyst with more than 4 years of experience. Extremely organized and able to work within multiple teams to provide solutions and planning and goal - setting acumen to achieve objectives. Effective communicator who easily builds consensus among diverse groups such as Programmers, Developers, Engineers, and others from all organizational levels and organizational backgrounds.
Confidential 800 Series| FIPS| Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Visio, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook) | |TCP/IP |VPN |Hyperion| Wireshark | PCI DSS | Policy Planning |Amazon Web Services (AWS)|Microsoft Azure| Nessus| Vulnerability Scanning| FedRAMP, Confidential 800 series
Information Assurance Analyst
- Effectively communicate to stakeholders’ detailed information around schedule, scope, required documentation, security objectives, risks/vulnerabilities, and remediation actions
- Review test results and provide independent Q&A and validation of results. Manage risks by providing formal and information risk assessments and facilitate plans of action and milestones (POA&M) management.
- Conduct ad hoc validation on an as-needed basis to assist with closing open POA&Ms’ or vulnerability remediation.
- Collaborate with agency officials and stakeholders to facilitate meetings to address event driven triggers around system risks.
- Understand FedRAMP requirements/regulations, cloud technology stacks, and translate 3PAO results into agency RMF methodology.
- Review system security controls (managerial, operational, and technical) to determine applicability against federal requirements (e.g., Confidential SP )
- Document POA&Ms’ s for corrective action following assessment activities and in response to identified vulnerabilities Apply knowledge of Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs)
- Ensure integrity of IT systems by identifying and mitigating potential avenues of exploitation, including system level attacks and user level attacks
- Coordinate planning, scheduling, and testing of projects in the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process
- Conduct hand on security testing, analyzes results, documents risks, and recommends countermeasures
- Advise and assist with the Lifecycle Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process and development of Systems Security Plan ( Confidential )
- Develop risk assessments, recommend mitigating countermeasures, and write short, succinct risk assessment and reports for submission to the Chief Information Officer
- Apply working knowledge of Intelligence Community Information Assurance policies and regulations and how they relate to the A&A process
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed
- Provide security test and evaluation of assets, vulnerability management and response, security assessments, and customer support
- Facilitated second level support for escalated service requests
- Evaluated help desk operations to ensure service levels are being met
- Assigned and prioritized open services requests
- Identified, troubleshooted, and resolved user system issued
- Maintained customer satisfaction in every step of service delivery
- Installed, supported, configured, evaluated, maintained, monitored, and analyzed systems and software in a client network environment
- Utilized remote management software to resolve client requests
- Documented, reviewed, and improve existing or new procedures and workflows
- Worked within our issue tracking system to assign, prioritize, document and maintain ownership of service tickets throughout their lifespan
- Collaborated with other Marathon Health ambassadors on issue resolution
- Participated in ongoing personal and attainment of technical s
- Served as the first point of contact for clients seeking technical assistance
- Provided technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Performed remote troubleshooting using diagnostic techniques and determine optimal solutions
- Managed a ticketing system for all client support requests
- Directed unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel