Top performing Technical Business Analyst/Project Manager offering many years of experience in high performance Waterfall or Agile organizations to implement innovative solutions to satisfy clients’ business needs, while utilizing skills attained from diverse industries that include Telecommunications, Debt Collections / Litigation, Law Enforcement and Federal Government Consulting.
- Project Management
- JAD Facilitation
- Policy Development
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Requirement Elicitation and Review
- Process Optimization
- Client and Vendor Relations
- Use Case Creation and Review
- Training and Supervision
- Contractor Oversight
- Change Request Validation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Technical Writing and Reports
- Ticket Analysis Service Interruption Analysis
- Risk or Issues Analysis and Strategy
- Leadership and Team Building
- Schedule Development and Maintenance
- Process and Architecture Mapping
- Management and Ensuring the completion of exit criteria for all project Milestones
- Change Management Board
- Analysis of Alternatives / Decision Analysis Review
Project Manager / SR Enterprise Architect / SR Technical Business Analyst
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Gathered and adjudicated Functional, Non - Functional and Design requirements for DoD Pain Assessment and Screening Tool and Outcomes Registry (PASTOR).
- Led Decision Analysis and Resolution (DAR) effort to objectively select best Platform (PaaS) to deploy the PASTOR tool based on requirements and identified analysis criteria.
- Utilized Department of Defense Architectural Framework (DoDAF 2.0) with the participation of military services representatives and SMEs (Army, Navy and Airforce) to document all capabilities, process steps/flows and the best practices of all Defense Health Agency (DHA) systems. Also, mapping the collected data into identified groups of Data Subject Areas (DSAs) and Data Objects. Eventually mapping all identified process steps to relevant Data Subject Areas, Data Objects, Software Systems with those capabilities and the appropriate end users. Process steps and mappings were completed on Microsoft Visio, DoD System Architect Tool and Microsoft Excel. While all reviews to SMEs were sent to the military services SMEs utilizing converted pdf documents for comments while maintaining version control. This vast effort ensured that the Defense Health Agency could transition from legacy systems to Cerner Genesis® Software as a Service (SaaS) while accounting for all capabilities and training needs prior to Full Operational Capability (FOC).
- Review of Department of Defense (DoD), Military Health Services (MHS) and Defense Health Agency (DHA) policy and artifact to access impact to the Enterprise Architecture Branch (EAB) and derive ITIL driven processes to fulfill policy.
- Ensure compliance of EAB to Information Technology System Management (ITSM) framework.
- Manage information system project team in a High Government Visibility Department of Defense Acquisition guided environment from pre-contract to deployment for fulfillment of a United States Congress mandate to the DoD.
- Serve as liaison between two Project Management Offices (PMOs) and project stakeholders.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to requirement elicitation, management and development efforts.
- Review all essential acquisition sensitive documents and deliverables with individual stakeholders.
- Assist in creation and/or review of contract documents to include Performance Work Statements (PWS), Defense Business Information Technology Certification (DBITC) documents, Memorandum for Records (MFRs) documents, Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE) documents and Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE) documents.
- Served as Requirements Analyst on 5 Department of Defense information systems projects including Legacy Data Repository for all sun setting Defense Health Agency Legacy systems.
- Analyzed all tickets from Requisite Systems Architect tool users for prioritization, resolution and follow-up.
- Review all artifacts and deliveries produced by junior team members.
- Use government tools to ensure compliance with Federal policies, plans, processed, standards and requirements.
- Facilitate and document Requirements Adjudication and Verification (RAV) sessions for Requirements or User Stories. Also conducted votes for receive functional stakeholders’ concurrence
SR Business analyst
Confidential, Washington D.C
- Served as the Business Analyst on a Policy Development Project to be used by all Federal Agencies for Asset Verification and Validation.
- Analyzed and Mapped out “As-Is” and “To-Be” processes with Microsoft Visio and documented gap.
- Leveraged JAD Sessions for the establishment thresholds to determine outlier data sets, use cases and best practices.
- Interviewed representatives from top performing Government agencies to understand their successful asset documentation and verification process and representatives from lower performing Government agencies to understand and identify problem areas to be addressed leveraging new policies.
- Successfully Delivered OMB approved Federal Real Property Profile Policy document to GSA and revised data dictionary
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Served as Business Analyst for Debt Collections and Litigation System in an Agile Environment Utilizing 2 weeks sprints.
- Elicited and managed Functional and Non-Functional requirements document leveraging traceability tools like Requisite Pro and Microsoft Excel.
- Developed Business Process Models, Created Training Documentation for several application modules and conducted end user training in virtual and class room environments.
- Served as SME and member of Change Management Board.
- Provided level 2 customer support on issues that level 1 customer services representatives could not resolve by documenting and assigning issues or personally addressing them. Also tracked all service tickets from opening to closure
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Served as Business Analyst for Nation-Wide telecommunications service provider on Top 10 bench marking project from planning phase to implementation with constantly evolving requirements.
- Solely responsible for requirements and liaised between software development team and hardware development team.
- Served as SME, developed Use Cases, Flow Charts and processed Requirement Change Requests.
- Delivered and trained users on GPS based phone call, data upload, download and ping measurement tool with QC tool for data integrity.
- Assisted Quality Assurance Analyst in understanding client expectations from requirements and assisted in Manual and User Acceptance Testing.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Served as Business Analyst Criminal Records Information Management Systems (CRIMS) and Electronic Justice (E Justice) projects.
- Solely responsible for elicitation and management of all Requirements by visiting DOCR operation around the country.
- Conducted Business Process Re-engineering, Creation of Training Documents and End User Classroom Training.
- Responsible for Management of Change Requests including conducting impact analysis and providing LOE and ROI.