- Over 10 years of experience delivering multiple, high visibility enterprise and consumer projects as a Business Analyst, Scrum Master and Project Manager in diverse business areas such as Media & Entertainment, Healthcare, Insurance and Auto Industry.
- Strong experience in Project Life Cycle (PLC) and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), identifying major phases and milestones in a project, Scope planning, Resource planning, Cost estimates, Risk management, Problem management, and Dependency management.
- Ability to manage 3 rd party vendors/suppliers, sub - contractors.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, Rapid Prototyping, and Rational Unified Process.
- Ability to create and develop lucid RFP/RFI documents for enterprise level applications and/or processes.
- Extensive experience in identifying Process inefficiencies, Rationale for change, and Informal Business Rules. Guide Business Owners on best practices, acting as a Business Liaison/spokesperson and efficiently translating needs/requirements to an in-house technical team or an outsourced group.
- Able to identify, formulate, initiate and lead overarching enterprise wide process enhancements that empower both Business and IT users.
- Co-ordinate active relationships with business sponsors, subject matter experts, Business Relationship Management (BRM) leads, Application Development advisors and IT to determine business requirements, lead requirements gathering meetings and review conceptual solution designs with the business and IT.
- Lead efforts in creating solution estimates based on industry standards for software system estimates (Function Points).
- Conceptually design and apply best-of-breed, enterprise system and application solutions to meet business objectives on large-scale technology projects, evaluating impacts on integration, inter-operability, reliability, performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability.
- Allow easy understanding of complex concepts by using Storyboards, Wire frames, IGOE, RACI, Cow-Path, and/or simple cartoons for consumption by either Business Users or Technical Staff.
- Hand-on experience in educating Business Users and Sponsors when evaluating a preferred choice versus a logical choice.
- Provide unbiased analysis and publish rationale backed by interviews/responses.
- Proficiency in Process Analysis, Quality Assurance, User Experience, Data Modeling and Functional Testing.
- Hands on knowledge of service-oriented analysis, modeling and design methodology for SOA based applications. XML-based definitions of Analysis Services, Integration Services, and Reporting Services
Confidential, Los Angeles
- Developed integrated baseline project plan applying estimating models, identify resources and skills required, document estimating assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them.
- Facilitated Planning sessions, Daily Stand Up meetings, Demos and Retrospectives.
- Coordinate with other teams delivering dependencies.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members.
- Maintain core vision for UX and allow creative design solutions to minimize number of clicks, logical grouping of data elements, reduce cognitive load on end-users, use of pastel color scheme, reduce modality and minimize information hierarchy.
- Evaluate user interfaces and design improvements. Identify opportunities to improve usability of interfaces and ensure consistent customer experience end-to-end.
- Recommend best solutions based on understanding of business issues and document process flows and gaps.
- Provide task-based schedule and cost forecasts and assist in assessing risk-based provisions. Capture and track program metrics and perform analysis.
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
- Manage client expectations anticipate operational and tactical risks and track them.
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
- Perform production support during rollout and maintenance activities.
- Document and archive project activities, deliverables, tools and findings for future projects.
- Define and help visualize design criteria, guidelines, and specifications.
- Perform overall day-to-day management of the project to ensure that project objectives are achieved within time/cost/quality constraints, whilst managing stakeholder expectations.
- Coordinate with onshore and offshore teams to support the deployment of third party packaged applications, custom-developed stand-alone applications and enhancements to existing solutions
- Conduct informal sessions to develop an architectural solution that the application meets the business requirements, resolve open issues and change requests.
- Generate planning deliverables, which will primarily include vision document, conceptual design, integration document, wireframes, sitemaps, content inventories, workflow diagrams, use cases, personas, and competitive analyses.
- Take ownership and drive the UI architecture and design of visionary user experience- one that is smart, simple, fun and connected.
- Determine business requirements, assumptions, current reality and constraints by communicating with stakeholders using a variety of elicitation techniques.
- Facilitate collection of Functional Requirements Specification (FRS) from system users and preparation of Business Requirement Documents (BRD) by using Enterprise Architect.
- Understand contact center and industry KPIs, service metrics, and systems used to generate and track these figures including the equations used to derive specific calculations.
- Utilize Functional Modeling technique for creating Use Case Models and Use Case Specification documents.
- Develope Business case, Feasibility Analysis, Project Charter.
- Maintain Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) based on all requirements and manage Change Request (CR).
- Report project progress to the steering group to ensure the project’s overall direction and integrity.
- Ensure Test plans, Test scenarios and test cases for system and performance testing are in line with requirements.
- Create User Interface Designs/Prototypes using Excel, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Enterprise Architect and MS Visio
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing and verified and fixed errors via regression testing.
- Assure all artifacts are in compliance with corporate Policies and Guidelines .
Senior Business Analyst
- Gathered business requirements based on the project scope.
- Facilitated and managed meeting sessions with domain experts including end customers, distributors, service and maintenance technicians.
- Conducted interviews with key clients to collect requirement and business process information.
- Developed business process models in RUP to document “as is” and “to be” business processes.
- Performed extensive requirement analysis including data analysis and gap analysis.
- Designed and developed project document templates based on SDLC methodology.
- Participated in various stages of data and requirement analysis for project needs.
- Translated the business needs into system requirements, communicating with the business owners on a broader scale and with an in-depth view
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing.
- Functioned as the primary liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas
- Analyze and re-engineer the Claims Coverage process from end-to-end by interviewing involved BU’s and documenting associated processes within it.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities in order to ensure project goals are accomplished within defined scope, time, and cost constraints.
- Manage time and cost for software development efforts through activity duration, sequencing, estimating, schedule development and control, resource planning and cost estimating, and budgeting and control using formal software development and project management practices.
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business requirements for the development of business rules for Auto and Garage commercial insurance and other commercial business units.
- Conduct interviews and requirements elicitation sessions with Claim’s SME’s and Insurance SME’s.
- Identify data elements required to effectively process a valid insurance claim.
- Conducted JAD with stakeholders involved to solve integration and messaging bottlenecks across three systems (Accenture, IBM and FFIC)
- Highlighted process gaps related to Commercial Insurance Standard’s rating and risk exposure factors for Auto and Garage commercial insurance.
- Assist Business User in acceptance testing of systems, develop quality procedures, and ensure documentation for M&S team is available during transition.
Confidential Inc, NV
- Lead role in gathering and analyzing business requirements for defining the project and system requirements.
- Created Functional Specifications Document (FRD) using UML and various Activity Diagrams for all product categories.
- Assist the Project Manager for performing feasibility analysis and evaluating the impact of changes on the organization and plans accordingly.
- Developed business process models, use cases to document existing and future business processes
- Documented and delivered Functional Specification Document to the project team.
- Collaborated with development architect and the business to develop both high-level and detailed application architecture to meet the business needs.
- Participated in the logical and physical design sessions, developed design documents.