- Strategic, Financial and Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Business Process Architecture
- Accomplished management professional with 32 years of experience that ranges from financial analysis and budget development to business process enhancement and system integration.
- Proven record in team leadership and effective amalgamation of functional business units.
- Process Enhancement
- Financial Process Testing
- Financial/Agile Business Analysis
- System Integration
- Audit Planning
- Program/Project Management
- Staff /Mentoring
- Process Assessments
- Quality Process and ISO 9000 Management
- Business Solution Development
- System/Process Documentation
- Pro Forma Statement Development
- All WORLD, OneWorld and PeopleSoft E1 General Ledger, Address Book, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Budgeting, Sales Order Management, Inventory Management, Purchasing and Manufacturing modules
- Purchasing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Jira, Confluence, HP Quality Center, SharePoint
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Business Analyst
- Capture detailed business requirements, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in JIRA in building of new application for the Copyright Office of the Confidential
- Work with Product Owner/System Owner, Development, UX/UI, QA team and Subject Matter Experts to ensure alignment and proper interpretation of complex functional requirements.
- Collaborate with team members, sharing knowledge, and continuously improving business analysis efforts to identify and close gaps.
- Document functional specifications, traceability matrices, process flow diagrams, wireframes, meeting agenda, meeting minutes, and other supporting artifacts.
- Actively participate in Scrum ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Grooming, Review and Retrospective sessions, and give application demos to the Product Owners/Subject Matter Experts.
Confidential, Dallas, TX/Washington, DC
Senior Digital & Technology Business Analyst
- Acted as lead for support of PeopleSoft/TradeShift/Paymode X e - invoicing activities; assist both client vendors and Confidential staff in all issues relates to transactions originating from and terminating in TradeShift and Paymode X. Establish and maintain all processes and associated procedures as they relate to the e-invoicing transaction flow to ensure all contractual obligations and targeted KPIs are met.
- Successfully transitioned several new clients on to the PeopleSoft and Confidential financial systems at Confidential on time.
- Became integral P2P PeopleSoft Production Support Analyst, assisting Account Team Operations staff members and suppliers with all matters of purchasing and accounts payable issues encountered as a result of the onboarding of new clients.
- Was point Confidential support analyst for Tradeshift, an eInvoicing solution provider that offers a true 100% online invoicing solution through its CloudScan product. Resolved multiple issues that had previously prevented customers from receiving millions in payments.
- Led requirement and specification configuration, development, and testing related to enhancements to current code (utilizing Agile methodology) while supporting clients using the Production system in Confidential and PeopleSoft.
- Researched complex problems and implement solutions for second and third tier production Confidential and PeopleSoft support issues.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Consulting Project Manager
- Responsible for project management of implementation of software and other entities within the Scientific and Engineering Applications Information Technology department at Pioneer, including preparation of all related project documentation.
- Analyzed and developed new departmental procedures as requested, including PMO and contract processes.
- Performed extensive review of vendor contracts for compliance and possible updates for license and maintenance renewals.
- Researched, evaluated, and executed special projects as assigned.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
OASIS Project Manager/QA Manager
- Was responsible for crafting the overall test plan, managing the testing process, and planning/managing the overall product roll-out for Confidential ’s Yantra project nationwide to over 250 stores. Responsible for managing a multi-site Implementation Team tasked with the conversion of all locations onto Confidential ’s Sterling Commerce solution. Roll-out began on time and within budget. Project has delivered a savings of up to $6 million annually.
- Ensured implementation plan met project objectives and aligned with corporate and departmental strategies/direction/vision.
- Managed Release Management Process to promote builds into test and Production environments; coordinated with developers, business analysts, QA team, and users to ensure highest level of quality in delivered product.
- Assisted in the development and publication of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the implementation project and published project scorecard and status reports on a regular basis.
- Managed new implementation requests, changes in implementation prioritization, and changes in resource availability.
- Managed Quality testing process, including unit and regression testing process, and development of automated testing scripts.
- Ensured that implementation plan complimented/integrated with the project methodology (using the Waterfall development model) and produced quality deliverables
Confidential, Coppell, Texas
Manager, IT Program/Application Support/QAT
- Managed programs/projects involving multiple departments or cross-functional teams, focusing on successful integration of technology and/or implementation of new IT solutions and using both Waterfall and Agile SDLC development models.
- Managed Application Support staff of six business analysts who support Confidential system and manage defects/CRs.
- Managed all Confidential Release Management Process and schedules to promote builds into test and Production environments; coordinated with developers, business analysts, QA team, and users to ensure highest level of quality in delivered product.
- Responsible for associated program reporting of key performance indicators. Responsible for Production and UAT testing.
- Managed application change control process, scope of deliverables, and acted as IT liaison for Change Control Board.
- Monitored test and production defect trends and reports trends and statistics to management and business partners.
- At Confidential , captured business requirements for full redesign for corporate and eCommerce website. Sole analyst for process flow of entire web experience and in the integration with Confidential .
- Responsible for intense testing of website and integration to ERP system. Web liaison with Customer Relationship Management and Sales Order Management groups of Confidential implementation team. Co-managed process of proactive change management for implementation of new ERP system ( Confidential ) and website.
- Managed cutover process from legacy system to new ERP system ( Confidential ).
- Supported Confidential E1 including all financial modules, Fixed Assets, Expense Management, and all Distribution modules
- At Confidential , documented business processes and supported operations of Confidential.
- Cleared over700 tickets in less than a month.
- Business and system processes included Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Accounting and Fixed Assets, and all Distribution modules
- Led, supported and performed Sarbanes-Oxley audit efforts at Oil States International.
Confidential, Carrollton, Texas
Director of Business Solutions
- Managed the entire new business analysis process, including development of RFP and RFI responses, financial pro formas and process proposals. Led cross-functional teams in identifying these key business opportunities and translated these opportunities into business and technical requirements, and performed contract analysis and product pricing. Also managed project managers on the team in their leadership of implementations using Waterfall and Iterative SDLC development models, depending on the project.
- Performed strategic and financial analyses for potential business opportunities with an estimated worth of over $500 million in revenues in an effort to improve flat revenue business with value added services such as reverse logistics, enhanced electronics refurbishment capability, and distributed order management. The projected outcome of these projects was expected to have increased revenue by 5-7% and reduced operating costs by $2 -3 million.
- Established new processes and procedures to support new vision and value-added business improvements. Achieved total integration between all systems. Responsible for all requirements gathering and testing performed on Confidential and other systems. Supported Accounting department in GAAP compliance in transactional activities as well as in ERP software functionality. Maintained the Company’s ISO 9001:2000 compliant status through two successful audits.
- Led team in the translation of business requirements into technical requirements for a $3 million reverse logistics project. Participated in the selection of consulting integration provider and application software. Managed the resources engaged in the implementation. The project was completed on time and under budget.
Confidential, Ft. Worth, TX
Information Technology Specialist/QAT
- Resident Confidential expert with responsibilities including World Manufacturing, Distribution, and Financial module support, technology functional capabilities, and business enablement through Confidential enhancement. Wrote requirements and performed all testing.
- Managed the implementation and support of CONCUR Expense Reporting System web application to reduce the administrative cost handling, tracking, and reporting of corporate expenses by 50%. The project was completed on time and on budget.
Confidential, Carrollton, Texas
Business Analyst/QA Tester
- Managed the financial budgets, accounting, and reporting of the Confidential business unit and the financials of largest customers that constitute more than $200 million in annual revenue.
- Provided in-depth analysis of operational transactions as they related to the inventory and general ledgers.
- Responsible for financial accuracy and account reconciliation of over $130 million in inventory for the Confidential while developing policies/procedures in this area.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Project Manager (Lead Consultant)
- Led team of 5 professionals to coordinate and manage revenue maximization projects for municipal clients throughout US.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Financial Analyst
- Performed financial and operational analysis of operations on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Prepared quarterly budgets and coordinated the annual Operating Plan which approached $1 billion in revenues and consisted of approximately 20 departments and 16,000 employees.