- Business Analyst with over 11 years of experience supporting business solution software and analyzing business operations.
- Techno - Functional analyst with expert domain knowledge in core banking solutions - Finacle and Flex cube.
- Implemented products with exceptional planning capabilities in more than 4 countries indulging teams from different geographical regions and time zones.
- Consistently delivered software products/applications and releases on time and to specifications by coordinating with development managers in project management.
- Lead 5+ levels of testing including functional, regression, integration, user acceptance and performance to verify client needs are met.
- Professional expertise coupled with Bilingual skills - English and Spanish help to co-ordinate between the stakeholders spread geographically.
- Managed and performed detailed requirements analysis via JAD sessions and produced multiple use cases which clearly defined the boundaries of the system.
- Improved timeframes for more than 50% of projects by successfully maintaining change management process.
- Produce forecasts and analysis to provide insight into capacity planning, resource utilization, operational efficiency, SLA compliance, and risk management.
- Highly proficient in Agile, Test Driven, Iterative, Scrum and Waterfall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Designed different custom dashboards in Salesforce for various user groups based on their business functionalities and needs.
Software: Ms Word, Ms Excel (Advance), Ms PowerPoint, Ms Access and Ms Project
Database: Oracle, NoSql Mongo DB, SQL
Database Tools: Microsoft SQL Server, Toad V9, RoboMongo
Data Modeling: Microsoft Visio
Tools: Finacle scripting studio, Finacle Customization Studio, HP Application Lifecycle Management, Postman
Productivity: Hp Quality Center, JIRA, Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Business Intelligence: Tableau (Desktop/Server) 10.0/9.x
Specialties: Requirements gathering, Gap Analysis, JAR and JAD Sessions, SDLC, Agile, Scrum Methodology, Implementation, Data Migration, Use Cases, User Stories
Confidential, Washington D.C.
Sr. Business Analyst
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform market study to analyze and propose suitable products and services available for new business requirements of client
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative business data to design and develop a solution capable of fulfilling the customer's vision.
- Create presentations in concise & well-researched manner on new product feature ideas & opportunities by collaborating with product owners.
- Accountable for end-to-end delivery of the projects, which results in the benefits of the project as outlined in the project business case.
- Performed User Interface (UI) analysis with the business team to validate accuracy.
- Involved in the learning management group for developing and reviewing the user guides, tip sheets, designed presentations, courses, learning videos and other application help manuals.
- Application of technical skills using SQL in data collection, data analysis and reporting to procure data from database structures to report and provide solutions to client requests in a timely manner.
- Project management, planning, execution and tracking.
- Responsible for mentoring team members in design and analysis activities.
- Managing the Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum Stand Up, and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Prepare reports and dashboards in Tableau to monitor the process performance by department and region.
Environment: Finacle scripting studio, Finacle Customization Studio, MS Office, SQL including functional, regression, integration, user acceptance and performance to verify client needs are met.
Confidential, New Jersey, NJ
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Requirement gathering for implementation of core banking solution Flexcube 12.
- Analyzed client’s business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops and workflow analysis.
- Translated stakeholder requirements into various deliverables such as functional specifications, use cases, workflow diagrams and data flow diagrams.
- Established and maintained repository in SharePoint for all the business requirements, end-to-end processes, interfaces and test cases for all the business users.
- Enhanced task creation and took ownership of requirement sign-off inclusive of all SharePoint workflows by collaborating with all the stakeholders.
- Core banking functional SME for streamlining and standardizing Regional process for Payments, DDA and Clearing modules.
- Reviewed and optimized the Functional documents, Business scenario matrixes, and UAT test plan for multiple sites.
- Involved in multiple phases in the product life cycle such as analysis, design, and testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implemented Finacle 10.x core banking solution in Panama, Cayman Islands and Puerto Rico.
- Facilitated current system study and gap analysis.
- Requirement gathering and crafted Business, Functional, Non-Functional and Interface requirements during workshop with all stakeholders.
- Reengineered and enhanced the requirements which resulted in efficient Business processes.
- Catered crucial business requirements with Product enhancements and customizations.
- Domain expert in Finacle product for Operations, CASA and Term Deposits modules.
- Managed SharePoint to track and manage business documents and assets.
- Single-handedly provided L1 support for onsite implementation in Panama.
- Domain specialization in Transactional Banking, legacy system study and data mapping.
- Deep understanding of Project lifecycle, Product Implementation and Support.