An IT Business Analyst specializing in helping companies introduce and implement new business processes. Personable and organized professional who promotes efficiency and accuracy across all facets of all business solutions. Can work easily with both technical and non - technical people and consistently exceeds requirements.
Software: INFOR, SAP Business One, SAP B1, SPSS, MS Access, Visual Basic, MS SQL Server, Minitab, MS Office, etc.
ERP Consultant / Business Analyst
- Facilitated meetings to gather the Business Requirements
- Liaised with business and process team during the process mapping sessions to identify Gaps.
- Assisted in Effort Estimation, Planning, Task Scheduling, Tracking and Requirements Management.
- Worked closely with the development team to clarify and ensure adherence to Business Requirements.
- Supported development team during the execution from a requirements perspective.
- Effectively performed Business Process Analysis. Involved in customizing already existing business practices, workflows, activities, and deliverables.
- Prepare a recommendation for improvement to further alleviate the company to international standard and meet the objective of the company.
- Train team for ERP data analysis for faster customer support.
IT Business Analyst
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Analyze and breakdown business processes to develop solutions as per business need.
- Analysed existing functionality requests with the goal of making business-value based recommendations to the Process Owner.
- Documented and analysed elicited requirements in form of Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), System Requirements Specification etc.
- Recommended organizational best practices with process flow chart(algorithm).
- Worked as liaison between non-technical stakeholders, technical and quality teams for obtaining desired deliverables.
- Recommend process improvements to increase efficiency.
- Developed program for navigation and system flow of both ERP (SAP Business One and INFOR) systems.
- Involve in execution of projects pertaining to product development, marketing, support services and overall business development.
- Worked with users to ensure the project meets business needs,
- Manage and support multiple ERP systems across all functional areas of the organization, to include Sales, Manufacturing, Inventory, and Accounting.
- Performed detailed financial, sales, engineering and data analysis.
- Analyze historical structural and un-structural data of 2 ERP software for sales and marketing.
- Analyze historical material data for forecasting demand and supply, price change impact etc.
- Statistical Data analysis by using SPSS software.
Information Systems Coordinator
CConfidential, Denver, CO
- Design and Develop Database Systems for proprietary projects using Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, and SQL Server.
- Provide extensive Business Analysis of Sales, Accounting, and Inventory Control.
- Provide Statistical Analysis using SPSS, MINITAB Statistical Software (Chi-square test, Regression, Correlation, t-test, f-test, ANOVA etc).
- Created MVP (Management Variance Program) - a Cost Savings and Statistical Analysis program using Minitab.
- Installation and management of hardware and software assets, including license administration, managing service contacts and warranties, and system support.
- Maintain various databases utilizing SQL scripts for optimization and backup.
- Managed Local Area Network and Wide Area Network.
- Developed LAN documentation procedures for network setup.
- Participated in numerous cross-functional Project Teams for the implementation of SAP.
- Conducted for users on a variety of SAP topics.
- Design and Develop Database Systems for Agricultural Budgeting System using Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, and SQL.
- Create Reports for Planning, Monitoring and Accounting Department
- Provide Data analysis methodology for Agriculture Scientist for prescreening form
- Provide Statistical Analysis using SPSS, SYSTAT Statistical Software by using statistical tools like Chi-square, Regression, Correlation, t-test, f-test, ANOVA etc.).