- Senior Business Analyst with 12+ years of experience in Healthcare, Lifesciences, Retail, Mortgage, Marketing, Finance, Insurance, Aerospace, Manufacturing and Oil, Gas & Refinery domains.
- Experienced in software development life cycle (SDLC), RUP, P roject Management and Agile/Waterfall methodology to conduct end to end project execution including Risk and Resource Management, Capacity Planning, Vendor Management and Change Management process
- Created Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and managed User stories.
- Enable relationships with Business, Program Managers, Engineering and Technical teams and various other leadership groups and stakeholders
- Work with functional business areas, and technology teams to elicit and document business requirements (BRD), functional designs (FRD), technical vision and ensuring the requirements are clear, concise, detailed, accurate, documented, testable, and traceable through the project lifecycle.
- Developed functional designs to include wireframes, logical data model, system interfaces, and security requirements, and reviews with and obtains stakeholder approvals
- Experienced in creating Data Flow Diagrams, Use Cases, State Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Data Visualization, Data Modeling, SOP reviews and updates, and conduct Incident Management and outage analysis and ticket resolutions.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, software engineers, testers, project managers and architects and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Perform duties of Lead Business Analyst / Product Owner for high visibility and high priority projects. Act as a liaison between business and technical teams by conducting JAD sessions, stakeholder reviews and analyzing manual processes and business problems and automating the processes.
- Facilitated discussions and team ceremonies, including the daily scrum, product backlog refinement, sprint review, sprint retrospective, and sprint planning. Author Job aids for training and Generating Reports and 1st and 2nd level Production Support.
- Responsible for performing Functional, Integration, Performance Testing and UAT testing.
- Expertise in SAP Ariba Sourcing, Ariba On - De mand, Ariba Buyer, Ariba Vendor Contracts, Demand Planning, Replenishment, Vendor Contracts and agreements, Workday T&E, SAP Concur Travel & Expense, Ivalua and PeopleSoft.
- Developed metrics and generate reports on Key performance Indicators (KPI) through SQL queries from multiple data sources, Data mining, Data Visualization using visual dashboards for leadership and business.
Technologies & Software: RSA Archer, SAP Ariba, SAP Concur, SQL Queries, Ivalua, Workday, TMS, Highjump WMS, OneSource, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Fieldglass, Salesforce, i2 Transportation Management Software, Doors, Jira, Kanban, MS Visio, Visual Basic
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Senior Business Analyst
- Business Analyst for Transportation Management System implementation, Concur T&E and Highjump Warehouse Management projects that increased efficiency for the Confidential Logistics and Supply Chain business by, increasing revenues through automation, implementing backhaul logistics program and streamlining Confidential Warehouse and T&E efficiency and operations
- Partner with the business to discover, structure, document, and review business process requirements, business workflow, and enhancements for purposes of managing and maintaining systems and processes.
- Gather requirements from Product Owners, Quality managers at various plants, Logistics and Supply Chain leadership and Finance team.
- Elicited and documented requirements in Jira for automated Concur Travel and Expense System that increased efficiency for the business users decreasing the expense submission time considerably
- Conduct and/or coordinate Evaluation Techniques, including Design Walkthroughs, creating wireframes, User Feedback Sessions and formal Usability Testing to validate proposed design solutions with stakeholders
- Participated in Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum Stand Up, and Sprint Retrospective meetings. Orchestrate backlog grooming, creating epics and user stories
- Assisted in entering and updating Issues (Epics, Stories, and Tasks) onto JIRA Agile application
- Assisted QA team in developing Test Scripts, Test Cases and Test Plans for the User Acceptance testing (UAT), generate key performance indicators (KPI) reports using various tools and SQL
- Work with in-house scientists, global supply chain, transportation and logistics teams, and software teams to identify new features and projects and create visual dashboards
Confidential, White Plains, NY
Senior Business Analyst
- Develop a customized risk management solution for the client using the RSA Archer 6.x platform
- Liaison with Corporate and Legal team in Negotiating contracts with Vendors with various Service level agreements, communication with other departments and executive management to ensure Procurement goals are met
- Worked on Prepare mockups, prototypes, wireframes and interaction diagrams as a part of User Experience (UX) process and documenting data flows and various data patterns
- Documented detailed technical and business requirements for UX-focused project as a part of Agile Development teams
- Map the organizational IT policies with supply Chain and Procurement, Compliance, Audit and Risk Management teams
- Manage the Archer Support teams responsible for managing changes and defects
- Building Methodology document for clients for showcasing GRC implementation with new use cases of 6.1 RSA Archer
Confidential, New Britain, CT
Senior Business Analyst - SAP Ariba Supply Chain and Procurement
- Analyzed the Ariba P2P functional requirements and prepared the design documents as per business need s
- Technical/functional consultant for Ariba 14s P2P implementation for Europe and supported UAT and updating Ariba workflow system, defining support and training procedures
- Evaluating Ariba and Supply Chain capabilities and leading practices against current Procurement processes and requirements and providing Gap analysis to the client
- Worked on integration of Ariba Network with SAP ECC and tax Functionality with 3rd party Tax rate provider Thomson Reuters
- Analyzed the Ariba out of the box reports and customized as per business needs using SQL queries and Data mining
- Worked with Ariba and technical team for European rollout, while delivering invoicing solution with custom invoice exception handling, VAT determination and external accounting validation
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Senior Business Analyst - ( Corporate Procurement)
- Responsible for process and strategy improvements related to strategic sourcing, procure-to-pay (P2P) services procurement, contracts, category management and Process diagrams using Business Process Modeling tool.
- Provide oversight of day to day project status to the team and work with implementation partner KPMG throughout the project lifecycle
- Implementing various enhancements and related customization of the new Ivalua procurement system.
- Manage Supplier Enablement process of the new Ivalua procurement tool with high spend suppliers and Third Party providers
- Oversee the preparation of essential training document and facilitate training for end users in Fieldglass and Ivalua.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Senior Business Analyst - RSA Archer Risk Management
- Plan and execute Vendor Notification and Back office Supply Chain Planning process based on Risk & Control Self-Assessment across the business lines. Identify risk issues, review the effectiveness and adequacy of controls and notifications and recommend mitigating controls
- Worked on documenting and designing of Supplier Onboarding Risk Tool (SORT) questionnaire in the RSA Archer system
- Functioned as the primary liaison for the Procure to Pay and Contracts function between the business line, Vendors, operations, and technical teams to asses s the risks and update on Risk Mitigation deliverables throughout the project cycle
- Documented (BRD and FRD) and created multiple level process flows using Business process Modeling tools like Visio and quick reference guides of Confidential Vendor Management processes and Risk Management.
Confidential, Plainsboro, NJ
Senior Concur Business Analyst - Lifesciences
- Responsible for companywide Saas Concur implementation for Integra Life Sciences with an in-depth understanding of Concur Expense application and industry standards
- Lead User Interface & Experience design (UI and UX) sessions for Concur Travel and Expense mobile/tablet application for iOS, Android and Mobile Web
- Facilitated Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with Research Analyst and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to identify business rules and requirements and document them in a format that can be reviewed and understood by both business and technical people
- Resolved production and project issues related to the 3rd party application, including Data Analytics, BI Reporting, regression testing, configuration changes and/ or working with Development in accordance with Sunshine Act and Compliance requirements.
- Managed change management process from Oracle iexpense to Concur Travel and Expense system.
- Maintain Project Charter, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Project Deliverables Matrix and Project plan and update the team on any changes on priority.
Senior Business Analyst
- Lead Functional Analyst for the implementation of Ivalua solution within the Finance/Procurement delivery channel
- Advise across the iProcurement and Demand Planning solution road map addressing the current and the future needs of Travel & Expense and Supply Chain Planning
- Worked with IT on interfaces between Ivalua, Fieldglass and Peoplesoft and setup of the necessary configuration for implementing Concur
- Created actionable and intuitive design flows by developing a site-map and high fidelity wireframes
- Oversee both production support level and release level end to end regression testing
Ariba Business Analyst
- Business Analyst lead on project to convert manual procurement process to Ariba 12s1 online tool. Worked on Ariba sourcing and contracts modules for Enterprise Vendor Management domain.
- Played a key role in a comprehensive project to implement Ariba 12s1 and document processes and procedures to serve as a roadmap for implementation in internal procurement groups.
- Creating User Interface, Mock screens and training manual as a part of User Interface (UI) experience for all internal users and clients
- Created, monitored, and reviewed the entire procurement process including creating of RFI, RFP , RFQ, RFX sourcing templates and Contract, design and process sourcing events in Ariba Sourcing tool, Purchase Requests, Purchase orders and Supplier Contracting and enablement and implementation of Ariba 12s1 system for Northwestern Mutual financial services.