- Passionate Business Analyst for 8 years in analyzing the business in the domain of Supply Chain Management. Worked in traditional Waterfall and Agile methodologies like Scrum & Scaled Agile Framework (SaFe 4.0) . Actively involved with the Industries in delivering cost effective, simple and flexible solutions for their operations by digitizing their Supply Chain.
- Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, and with the ability to work with self - managing, self-organizing, and cross-functional teams. Sound knowledge of Extreme programming, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Spiral Model, Scrumban and Kanban.
- Seasoned in facilitating Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with Business User Groups, conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT Groups, SMEs and other project stakeholders.
- Facilitated Change Management and Conflict Resolution at various stages of the project life cycle by streamlining communication among the project stakeholders and interacting with Change Control Board.
- Identified and documented business needs for Risk management, Dependencies and re-usability of an existing module by performing a GAP analysis, SWOT analysis and Feasibility analysis.
- Expertise in Tracking and Managing the requirements using Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) that links and controls the artifacts produced by several teams across the deliverables of the project.
- Designed and documentation of business artifacts like Vision Scope, Business Requirement Documentations (BRD), Functional Requirement Documentations (FRD) and System Requirement Specifications (SRS).
- Good understanding in preparing Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed (RACI) Matrix that helped in creating a communication strategy, collaboration strategy and delegating responsibilities efficiently.
- Proficient communicator with proven ability to cooperate globally through solutions targeted at enhancing the user experience, maintain long term relations and engage QA resources in test plan execution, driving collaboration and productivity to increase revenue growth and define new business models.
- Well-versed in Inventory turnover, Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), Buffer stock, Stock Keeping Units (SKU), Fill rate, Supply Chain cycle time, Cash-to-cash Time and Order to cash cycle.
- Knowledge of Metrics at Enterprise level like Perfect order index and Perfect Order Measurement.
- Specialization in developing and executing IT and business strategies for Lean manufacturing, Value chain streamlining, SKU Rationalization, Demand Forecasting and supply chain optimization processes like warehouse-slotting, and vendor analysis, OMS, IMS and Customer Relationship Management.
- Familiar with Material Requirement Planning (MRP), Material Management (MM), Make to Order Cycle, Point of Sale, Warehouse Management System (WMS), and Production Planning (PP).
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Operation (SCOR) model, Make to Order, GMP environment, Inventory Velocity, Sales Order, Planned Order, Production Order and Lean methodologies.
- Acquittance with Workflows, Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) and Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams including Use Cases, Activity Charts, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams.
- Competent in application design for mock-up screens and wireframes using Mock-up screens and Balsamiq.
- Used Tableau to generate business insights from the BI Teams and presented it to the Business stakeholders.
- Significant experience gained by extensive client interactions in highly cohesive and loosely coupled Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and 3-tier architecture with strong and in-depth understanding of XML, JSON, Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, REST), HTTP, OAuth and SQL across heterogeneous IT environments.
- Used SOAP UI and Postman for API testing and monitoring; Swagger tool for API documentation.
- Worked extensively on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Administered Salesforce SFA setup, which involves modifying roles and profiles, creating/modifying dashboards/reports and managing users.
- Skillful at designing and implementing SQL queries using joins (inner joins, outer joins), unions, select within select, order by, group by and aggregate functions to extract data from different data sources
- Acquaintance with Relational Database Management systems (RDBMS), programmed SQL Queries, Functions, business logic Stored Procedures and exposure to various databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Adept at implementing Databases, Data Table Structures, Data marts, Data Analysis, Data Integration, Schemas and OLAP operations viz. Slice, Dice, Pivot, Roll-up and Drill-down.
- Used Informatica Power Center for performing ETL process (Extract, Transform and Load) for feature-based extraction. Executed ad-hoc SQL Queries to extract data & generate internal reports to analyze the interfaces.
- Knowledge of Test-driven development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), User Acceptance Test Development (UATD) and performed Black Box testing, Sanity testing and Smoke testing.
- Experience in Manual testing and acquainted QAs in Automation Testing under Continuous Integration and used deployment team’s frameworks and built management tools like HP/QC, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse IDE, Junit, GitHub, SVN, Jenkin.
Project Management: JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Gherkins, MS SharePoint, MS Office Packages
Modelling tools: MS Visio, Mock Up Screens, Lucidchart, Balsamiq, Moqup
Version control: Jenkins, VersionOne, Git, Apache Subversion
Office tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, MS Project
Web Services API: JSON, REST, SOAP, XML
Technologies: Salesforce, MuleSoft, Oracle Integration Cloud Service
Testing tools: HP ALM/QC, Selenium, AssureClick, Cucumber, WebDriver, Junit, JMeter, Postman, SOAP UI, LoadRunner, Selenium, Eclipse IDE, Junit, Maven.
Databases: DB2, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server 2012, PL/ SQL, SQL Server 2000, MS Access, Flat files
ETL & Reporting tools: Informatica Power Center, SSIS, SSRS, Tableau
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Facilitated Interview sessions, JAD sessions, Survey/Questionnaire, and Focus Groups to elicit requirements while collaborating with the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for the Pre-Analysis of the system.
- Performed GAP and Risk Analysis by understanding the AS-IS business process and TO-BE business process.
- Analyzed feasibility of business requirements and defined scope, found out dependencies by interacting with Management Business Analysts, other Subject Matter Experts, Product Owner, and Technical Lead.
- Used MS Visio for Process modeling, Process mapping, Business Process flow and Activity diagrams.
- Created Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) showing the generation of Sales Order triggering the on-premise ERP system to generate Production Order when MRP is executed for all levels of the Product BOM.
- Worked with the Product Owner during the Sprint Review Meeting for the Potential Shippable Product Increment (PSPI) and helped decide which features are DONE and satisfy the Acceptance Criteria.
- Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to track requirements, test cases and test plans.
- Extensively used Jira for logging in the User stories, and Issue tracking; Guided Product Owner in writing Acceptance criteria at Sprint Planning meeting and defining Definition of Done during Initial Backlog grooming.
- Materialized the feedback from the sales representatives on the user interface of the Visualforce webpage and designed the mock-ups and wireframes using Balsamiq and relayed it to the Salesforce administrator and UI team.
- Teamed up with the Salesforce Administrator in creating the Workflow rules by defining the appropriate objects, Evaluation criteria, Rule criteria and associated these credentials for the payload of the outbound message.
- Ensured that there is seamless synchronization between Salesforce and ERP systems in terms of Opportunity to order, Vendor on-boarding, Sales Forecasts, Order numbers, Supplier records, Account and Contacts.
- Established the connections on the on-premise integration web console where elements from Source and Target were mapped for every connection by defining the operator condition to invoke a connection.
- Worked with the Salesforce developers in creating the business logic layer using Apex, creating classes, Visualforce pages, Triggers, Workflows, and Batch Apex Classes for outbound messages and Schedulers .
- Documented data mapping from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields using Restful API callouts.
- Created additional artifacts pertaining to custom salesforce objects such as supplier records and sales forecasts.
- Collaborated with the QA team to design and develop test plans, test cases, test scenarios for Functional Testing and Regression Testing; fixed the bugs arising during the testing phase with the testers and developers.
- Teamed up with Testers and developers during system testing to troubleshoot problems with automated rules in the system like workflow, validation, differing field IDs etc. in clash with the proposed business process.
- Tested APIs using POSTMAN and SOAP UI tool. Used REST & SOAP protocol, XML and JSON data format. Performed various operation such as GET, PUT, POST, DELETE to verify source and target data.
- Performed UAT testing with the sales representatives and used tools like AssureClick.
Environment: Scrum, Salesforce lightning platform, Apex language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Balsamiq, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Tabs, Oracle E-Business suite 12.2, Oracle Integration Cloud Service 17.3.3, JIRA 7.3, Confluence 6.1, Ant Migration tool, Gherkins 5.1, Cucumber 3.1.1, Selenium, AssureClick, MS Projects 2016, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, SOAP UI 5.4, Swagger 3.0.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
Business systems Analyst
- Facilitated interviews and cross-functional working sessions with Product Owner, Line of Business managers and other business stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to refine the business case further.
- Conducted weekly meetings with the project team and weekly status reporting (Score Card) and prepare an overall QA status report and shared it with the Team/Senior management using HP Quality Centre 9.2/ALM.
- Developed UML diagrams such as Activity diagrams, Class diagrams, Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) for Business process using MS Visio.
- Defined the Mule building blocks with MuleSoft integration developers and ERP Analysts such as connector’s endpoints host & address, Filters, transformers and their system specific communication protocols.
- Acquainted Developers in creating the whole Mule flow in alignment with the business needs when an inbound/outbound request is made and passed to the appropriate message processor via Router.
- Examined whether the protocol transformation, service orchestration, service mapping, process choreography, and security of the requests/response in the ESB comply by the business rules and flow.
- Documented the logic defined in MuleSoft Anypoint Studio for transformation of EDI message sent and its configuration of the trading partner IDs, validation options, and writer options.
- Defined and documented the HTML and XML files of the mule message object components such as Header properties, Payload, Attachment, Variable and Exception Payload.
- Ensured that the Message Transformation and Message Enhancement undergone at ESB connecting to the concerned Experience and Process level APIs fulfill the requirements and needs of the end user.
- Worked on SOA, API architecture as well as communication protocols, XML, JSON, XML Schema, Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSDL). Performed API Documentation using SWAGGER TOOL.
- MuleSoft Anypoint studio and POSTMAN were used for testing both POST and GET call.
- Participated with team in defining the Acceptance Criteria for User Stories to perform User Acceptance Testing. Designed Test Cases, Test Plans and Test Scenarios to perform Functional Testing, Smoke Testing and Regression Testing and logged down defects and systematically managed them in JIRA.
Environment: SAFe 4.0, MuleSoft ESB, JIRA 7.2.x, Confluence 6.0, Anypoint studio, Gherkins 4.1, Cucumber 2.3.x, SOAP UI 5.3, SAP, Manhattan Associates WMS, Jenkins 1.0.x, YAML, GIT, Postman 5.2, Swagger 3.0, SOAP and REST Web Services, JSON, XML, CSV, EDI.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Conducted JAD sessions and interviews with SME’s & stakeholders to elicit the requirements for the system.
- Documented/Contributed to GAP analysis with the Project Manager in planning the system transition.
- Studied organization-project, processes, policies and procedures to get a detailed understanding of the project. Analyzed, modified and validated Business Requirements (BRD) and Systems Requirements (SRS).
- Created Use Cases and designed UML diagrams like Use Case, Activity and Sequence using MS Visio.
- Involved in creating conceptual/ logical ER diagrams and design DB Schemas for in developing the DW.
- Identified Source systems for financial data profiling of the legacy system and filed it in Mapping document.
- Distinguished and integrated various data sources like OLTP and flat files to the OLAP using Informatica and performed Data Verification, Validity and Normalization in maintaining the accuracy of the data.
- Spearheaded in designing Data models and conducted normalization and de-normalization of data to fit OLTP and OLAP frameworks, slicing and dicing of data marts for analytical decision-making support.
- Analyzed Market trends by extracting data and performing Data Analysis & Data Visualizations on Tableau.
- Generated periodic reports using Tableau for the management to make effective business decisions.
- Constructed SQL Joins, Views, procedures queries to test and fetch the data from in-house OLTP Database.
- Performed Data Analysis and constructed SQL queries to find correlation and patterns in existing data, used Tableau in generating effective reporting to provide BI using various matrices critical to decision making.
- Prepared the BI team in preparation of the modules, provided steps/tutorials to generate reports.
- Monitored, managed and tracked requirements using HP ALM throughout Application/Project Life-Cycle.
- Collaborated with ETL developers while conducting unit testing on data model changes, ETL, and data warehouse loads to ensure accurate results and integrity within the context of the defined requirements.
- Collaborated with the QA team to design and develop Test Plan and Test Scenarios and Test Cases, involved in ETL testing process in validating the data, reviewing data dictionaries and in test data preparation.
- Documented during Integration testing, Data Integrity testing and Acceptance Testing at various checkpoints.
Environment: Scrum-Waterfall, MS Office, Tableau, Informatica 9.5.x, MS Visio, MS Project, HP ALM 11, Wireframes, Mock-Up Screens, SQL Server 2012, SharePoint.
- Prepared vision statement and initial data models that contain Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and supported documents that contain the essential business elements and detailed definitions.
- Performed Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk Analysis and reviewed existing documents with Product Manager.
- Identified system gaps and developed business flow charts that supported overall strategy, goals, and objectives.
- Conducted Joint Application Development sessions and interviewed SME's, asking detailed functionality aspects of business process and updated the information to the requirements in an understandable format.
- Gathered requirements for the integration of POS system with the E-commerce system to have a unified view.
- Planned and defined Use Cases, created Activity diagrams, scenarios using the UML methodologies.
- Involved in logical modeling, created ER diagram and executed SQL queries to filter data in MySQL database.
- Created data mapping document defining the Source systems, Target system and translational requirements.
- Created mock up screens using Balsamiq as per requirements and implemented the feedback from end customers.
- Associated UI design and promotion logic with UI developers and market team using Magento web commerce.
- Worked with pricing team and market team to decide products goes into 'clearance' catalog and default sort.
- Used Magento to manage shopping cart, update checkout process, and gift cards redeem.
- Validated production data for newly installed retailers on the Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Generated analysis of product productivity based on position within site, produce reports on position productivity.
- Developed test plans with QA team and helped with system integration and performance testing using HP QC.
Environment: Waterfall, Adobe Dreamweaver 11.5, Magento 1.7, SharePoint 2010, HP-QC 11, MS Visio 2010, MySQL 5.5, Nexcess, FileZilla 0.9.4, MS Office Suite.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC and responsible for object-oriented design and worked closely with the business analyst in gathering, understanding and implementing the requirements of the User Interface.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Conduct a brainstorming/concept-mapping session to test on Visual Design, Functionality, and Usability.
- Created UI templates for the final look and feel by using HTML5, Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Extensively involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers.
- Collaborated with the testers in creating a test charter for exploratory testing, and test cases for scripted testing.
- Teamed with Business Analyst for smoke testing to ensure basic fulfillment of the functionality.
- Sanity testing was performed when code has been modified to ensure no major defects and meets specifications.