- Business/System Analyst with over 10 years of experience in managing, coordinating complex projects and issues across organizational boundaries.
- Expert on business and systems requirements, user acceptance testing, process improvement and end - user training. Excellent analytical ability, facilitation, consultative, accountable, strong leadership, interpersonal communication and judgment skills including teamwork, building customer relationships.
- Currently managing end to end Oracle Primavera Project and Portfolio Management implementations (from project kick-off to closeout), involving primarily P6 and Unifier, fully integrated with financial systems like EBS and reporting in analytics. Have managed many implementations in different Geographies (Mexico and North America), in both the public sector and private sector companies
- Key responsibilities include but not limited to Business Analyst (business analysis, data analysis, requirements elicitation, gap analysis, configuration, and change management, process re-engineering, design, testing, problem-solving, resource allocation, providing the status update presentations to key stakeholders), solution architecture and providing recommendations in best practices around project management solutions.
- Experienced in business analysis, data analysis, use case analysis, requirements elicitation, gap analysis, configuration and change management, process re-engineering, design, testing, problem-solving and project management.
- Liaison experience, customer consultant facilitating business process integration efforts between diverse groups, communication of technical concepts to non-technical audiences, Collaboration of business and technical environments, JAD facilitator.
- Experience in managing and implementing systems for new products or processes or for enhancement of current products or processes by leveraging industry standard software delivery methodologies, practices and standards like (SDLC, AGILE, RUP).
- Extensive experience in creation of Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirements Documents (FRD) and Technical Requirements Documents (TRD) .
- Well versed in creating Use-Cases, UML Modeling with Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio and creating detailed design documentation for impacted systems.
- Proven display of ease, leadership and command in interacting with senior technological and management executives.
Methodologies: Waterfall, RUP, Prototyping, Agile
Modeling Tools: Rational Enterprise Suite (Rose, Requisite Pro, RRC)
Testing Tools: Assisted testing teams using tools Win Runner, Load Runner.
IBM Tools: IBM Blue works Live
IBM WebSphere Lombardi : IBM Forms Experience Builder
Oracle Tools: Primavera Unifier, Business Intelligence reporting
Tool: MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, MS SharePoint, iRise
Database: SQL Server, MySQL
Operating Systems: Win98/2k/XP, Linux, UNIX
- Identified and involved all key stakeholders, contributors, business, operations and technical resources for gathering requirements related to organizational information, project cost controls and FMRE related business process for different departments such as Roads and Grounds, Custodial Services, Facility Maintenance, Lease Management and other departments
- Created and maintained Business Requirements Document and align them with functional and technical requirements.
- Engaging with stakeholder teams for extensive JAD sessions as a part of requirement gathering sessions for different business processes such as Asset Templates, Assets, PM Books, Asset movement request, Annual Budget, Preventive maintenance, POR, corrective maintenance, work order, service requests, etc.
- Creating Design Documents for FM related business processes
- Responsible for writing test scripts and training materials.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing
- Worked closely with the team in agile environment.
- Assisted in creating BI related reports.
- Communicating all key stakeholders, contributors, business, operations and technical resources for gathering requirements related to organizational information, Accreditation, license and malpractice history, insurance coverage, contracting and service sites for Pre-screening forms, provider application form and all professional group contracting form for solo and group.
- Delivering and writing use cases and data requirements in Rational Requirements Composer (RRC) for Pre-screening forms, Enrollment Update form, Endovenous ablation, Nuclear Cardiology and other forms
- Creating easy to understand screen flow, wireframes for above mentioned forms to be in alignment customer requirements and vision
- Worked closely with the team in Scrum Methodology environment
Consultant (Business/System Analyst)
- Worked as analyst for analyzing business requirements, incorporated development and business objectives, and used the information to verify system changes met the needs of the business users.
- Creating high-level requirements for documenting detailed business requirements. Analyzed business and technical requirements, thus creating the Business Use Case (BUC) and Use Case (UC) documents.
- Worked with SME’s (Subject matter experts) on different projects for having better understanding of what is required and also worked with them at various stages of project.
- Participated in JRD (Joint Requirement Documents) related meetings and was involved in document JRD documents.
- Responsible for creating artifacts such as swBRD, BRD, swBRD peer review log, FRD, NFRD, AAW and review of SAD
- Familiarity in creating SharePoint Repository for team to store project documents.
- Facilitating and Communicating issues to the project team to ensure that they were resolved.
- Developing data flow diagram, use cases, class, and Activity using MS Visio.
- Responsible for creating Requirement Traceability document (RTM) using MS excel.
- Followed a structured approach to organize requirements into logical groupings of essential Business Processes, Business Rules, and Information Needs, thus ensuring that Critical Requirements are not missed.
- Analyzed business requirements, incorporated development and business objectives, and used the information to verify system changes met the needs of the business users.
- Facilitated collection of Functional Requirements from system users, and prepared Business and Technical Requirement Specification documents.
- Identified high-level requirements for documenting detailed business requirements.
- Analyzed business and technical requirements, thus creating the Business Use Case (BUC) and Use Case (UC) documents using rational tools, also creating Business Requirement and Technical related artifacts.
- Drafting and maintaining Business Use Cases, Business Rules, logical analysis and change management of requirements.
- Involved in creating data mapping document.
- Participated in JAD sessions resolve any issues and come to an agreement quickly.
Customer Support Analyst
- Conducted requirements review meetings to comfortably converse with all facets in client’s organization.
- Installation and troubleshooting for DOCSIS complaint modem connection as well as Cisco UBR, 2500, 2900 Broadband routers.
Customer Support Analyst
- Interacting with clients to understand their needs.
- Responsible for having technical JAD sessions with CRM teams and helping them resolve configuration related issues.
- Interacted with SME’s to elicit business goals and define business requirements
- Gained experience working with senior Analyst related to life cycle and analysis.