- A techno - functional CRM professional with Overall 9 years 10 months of experience in IT industry, with strong operational skills, strong business and solution capabilities in implementing Siebel CRM end-to-end implementation activities right from scope definition, process workshops, requirement elicitation and analysis, feasibility reviews, solution and design to technical delivery of a quality CRM.
- Having experience in Siebel Configuration, Scripting, Workflows, EIM, EAI.
- Good knowledge in Order Management Row set Concept.
- Analyze requirements for business and technology feasibility checks.
- Having hands of experience in Pricing and Billing Engine concept.
- Good Knowledge in Task Based UI.
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Data Cleansing, Migration, Data Transformation, Performance Tuning, ETL Troubleshooting for IT industry.(EIM)
- Experience in writing SQL Queries & Stored Procedure.
- Excellent proficiency in Data Transformations and loading using SQL* Loader.
- Excellent proficiency in creating Control files to load data to DB tables.
- Having Experience in creating Inbound, outbound web service, IO and Data map.
- Good Knowledge in Informatica Mappings, Workflow.
- Good Communication and Motivational skills.
- Good Team player and a quick learner.
- Strong Analytical and Interpersonal Skills.
- Worked on Agile Methodology.
KEY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Siebel, SQL,PL/SQL Block, Procedure, Informatica, Oracle 10g
- Healthcare Service/Sales.
- Service Contract
- Planned Maintenance
- Price List, Rate List
- SR - Billing.
- Siebel Configuration
- Siebel Scripting
- Work Flows
- Row set transformation
- IFB and Control file
- Web Service
- Stored Procedure
- SQL queries
- ETL Concept
- Informatica Mapping, Workflow.
- Siebel Tools
- Version 7.8,7.7,8.1
- Quality Centre
- Clarify Case Tool
- Informatica Power Contre
- Exposure to Oracle 10g ( SQL)
Business Analyst & Architect
Technical Environment: Windows 2000, Siebel Client 8.1, Siebel Tools 8.1, Oracle 10g,Toad,Informatica
- Involved In migrating data from external system to Siebel.(EIM & Informatica)
- Solving the SPRs rose for the ongoing release which includes design and build.
- Responsible for implementing the Enhancements and Customization in the Application.
- Involved in creating IFB file.
- Creating RCRs to run automation process.
- Updating all the related LLD and coordinating with other team for Performance review.
- Writing eScripts for the requirements and enhancements
- Fixing Clarify Cases for Initial Production Go Live Support.
- Testing all the bugs solved in different testing environment.
- Conducting knowledge transfer to other members in the team.
- Executing Unit Test Scripts for the related build.
- Responsible for solving the performance issue related to the fix and enhancement.
- Responsible for measuring the impact analysis for the development done.
- Responsible for attending all the calls and communication and interaction with the client.
- Preparing and Publishing all the data load reports containing each failures with functional/technical reason and its remediation plan
Senior Software Engineer
Technical Environment: Windows 2000, Siebel Client 7.8, Siebel Tools 7.8, Oracle 10g,Toad
- Analysis of new requirements.
- Responsible for creation of Technical Design documents for new & change requests
- Responsible for Development of the Complete requirement as per the Technical Design
- Configure assigned Siebel modules and ensure the modules are delivered on time and with good Quality.
- Conduct and document unit testing on configured Siebel modules
- Preparing High level design documents & unit test cases
- Responsible to Configure and Customize Siebel GUI layer (Screens, Views, and Applets) objects to add the new functionality per requirements using Siebel tools.
- Worked with Siebel Business Objects/Components to do the data to object mapping and created other Child objects like, links, joins based components and objects.
- Created and customized MVG using MVL's, MVF's and MVG.
- Responsible for inputting values to the S LST OF VAL Table
- Involved in designing the High Level documents and Screen Design based on the User Specifications.
- Configuration of Siebel Application to support the client’s business requirements using Siebel Tools.
- Configured Data Objects Layer as per customer requirements.
- Customized screens, views, and applets to meet acceptance requirements.
- Involved in implementation of Inbox Administration for Service Request, Quotes and Activity business entities.
- Involved in Design and Automation of business rules using Siebel workflows.
- Worked extensively in configuring business components, business Objects, joins and links
- Involved in Customizing the Siebel Application using Siebel eScript and Workflow.
- Involved in the Performance Tuning Process.
- Implemented the Siebel Best Practices.
- Worked on the Performance issue.
- Responsible for customer/client inquiries, outlining product strengths.
- Work with the team to continuously improve service delivery.
- Involved in the various tasks in customization of Siebel UI.
- Involved in Siebel testing and test script verification.