- 9+ years’ experience as Salesforce Business System Analyst/ Admin in directing cross - functional teams of technical experts to analyze systems & processes and implement infrastructure improvements.
- Good experience in Salesforce.com Configuration of roles, profiles, user accounts, implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Recommends and implements various technical solutions to suit a customer’s needs, including, collocating, cloud computing, and website design.
- Experience with Apttus Quote-to-Cash integrations with in sales cloud, service cloud, and marketing cloud.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service and support modules.
- Experience in Creating BPM workflow models using BPMN standard in internal BPM tool for execution and automation
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support on Salesforce.com platform.
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com CRM full implementation, migration of Sales, Marketing, Service clouds, Communities and Force.com platform.
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), having thorough understanding of various phases like requirements, analysis/design, and development and testing.
- Practical knowledge of Waterfall, Agile Programming (XP) SDLC Methodologies.
- Experience in developing UML use case diagrams, work flow diagrams, data flow diagrams, flowcharts, screen mockups and report prototypes. using tools like Rational Rose and MS Visio cloud-based applications that manage employee collaboration as well as customer information for sales marketing and customer support. Other products offer e-commerce, analytics, and social media tools through cloud-based applications.
- Extensive experience in designing of Custom Fields, Role Based Page Layouts, Workflow Approval, force.com, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Report Folders, Report Extractions to various formats, Design of Visual Force Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in working with client specific solutions likeSalesforce.com Sandbox deployments, Force.com IDE, Eclipse IDE, SOQL, SOSL and various production environments.
- Experience in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, Junction objects, master-detail relationships, lookup relationships.
- Experience in administration, configuration, Implementation, and Support of sales force CRM, and Salesforce applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform
- Experience in SQL queries to extract data from various databases for data analysis and user acceptance testing.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Spiral
Salesforce.com: APPTUS CPQ, Sales Force Automation, Reports and Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, User Management, Data Loader, Process builder, Data Import Wizard, AppExchange Packages, Data Export Service, Force.com Migration Tool, Custom Apps, Security and Sharing Settings, Communication templates, Deployments (Change Sets), Chatter, Lightning Experience, Salesforce1 Mobile App
Salesforce Configuration: Custom Application, Custom Objects, Field creation, Formula Fields, Page Layout creation/edition, Related List customization, Record Types, Field Level / Object Level security, Relationships among objects: Lookup/Master-Detail, Workflow rules / Triggers, Role Hierarchies, custom reports/dashboards, APEX Data Loader
Databases: SQL Server MS-Access, MySQL, T-SQL Oracle
Testing tools: HP QC, HP ALM, Jira, REST API and SOAP
Tools: MS Visio, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Project, SharePoint, Jira, Confluence
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
Salesforce Business System Analyst/ Admin
- Supported on the enhancement of Informatica CRM application built on Force.com platform and third-party Apps configuration.
- Created various documents like the Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Business requirements document (BRD), Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications (FSD), Systems Design Specification (SDS).
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants for implementing the business solutions for their client requirements, using APPTUS CPQ within the exclusively developed framework.
- Worked on Salesforce customizations using Apex (classes, triggers and web services) and VisualForce.
- Worked with business owners to understand their requirements for Salesforce Marketing Cloud applications. Provided application support and coordinated with offshore team.
- Involved in CRM process like Design, development, planning, testing and integration of Salesforce Cloud services, data and accounts.
- Monitored automations in Automation Studio and was responsible to enhance the system by implementing data retention methods.
- Configured Workflows, Approval Processes, Formula fields, Email templates and validation rules to help automate clients' business processes.
- Configured Price Quote and Contract Management using Apptus CPQ.
- Effectively communicated between technical, operational and strategy groups. Created many Data extensions to accommodate custom scenarios.
- Worked on designing SOAP/REST APIs integration architecture to provide the programming interface to interact with Force.com.
- Extensively worked on MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, SQL, MS Project
- Utilized defect tracking tool JIRA for reporting bugs/defects in functionality. Conducted weekly status meeting with development teams for defect resolution. Utilized SQL for querying database tables during testing.
- Performed User Acceptance testing, verification testing and System testing manually.
- Assisted in developing the Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scenarios, based on business requirements and technical specifications. Collaborated with the QA team to ensure adequate testing of software by conducting UAT.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Salesforce Business System Analyst/ Admin
- Created various Reports and Report folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Worked on marketing campaign that focused on merging sales, marketing, and customer service and support databases within Salesforce platform.
- Responsible for supervising the planning, coordination, and delivery of functional and technical components of solutions using Salesforce, Business Planning and Consolidation and other Cloud based data tools, including documenting complex data systems and business process flows.
- Analyzed Business Requirements and segregated them into high level and low-level Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, State Chart Diagrams using UML methodology. Clearly defined the Data Process Models.
- Performed the role of SalesForce.com Administrator in the organization.
- Involved in salesforce set up activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Recommended and implemented web development, cloud computing and various management and solutions from conception through delivery.
- Implementation, configuration and management of the institutions two Salesforce instances
- Developed and refined Salesforce.com all reporting functionality: prepared dashboards, pipelines, and other ad hoc reports.
- Performed SQL queries using JOINS and nested queries to fetch data from Oracle database.
- Performed data / requirement analysis by writing complex PL/SQL scripts for accuracy of data on reports.
- Responsible to create confluence page to track weekly deployment for QA, UAT and PROD.
- Assisted in the testing of the system during UAT, Regression Testing, and Black Box Testing.
- Created Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts with respect to Test plan.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Salesforce Business System Analyst
- Worked with various CRM applications like Salesforce.com, Sales cloud, Custom cloud, and Service cloud.
- Incorporated systems that are moving toward cloud computing. Performed application configuration activities in Salesforce.
- Analyzed User Requirements Document, Business Requirement Document (BRD), Technical Requirement Specification and Functional Requirement Specification (FRS).
- Development and integration of disparate systems throughout all phases of the project life cycle using Agile/Scrum.
- Created journeys and also implemented marketing campaigns using marketing cloud tools like Journey Builder, Email Studio and Automation Studio.
- Designed personalized email content using Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and CSS3, AMP script in Content Builder.
- Coordinated with Service cloud team members to build, test and support system functionality in the salesforce org.
- Documented the AS-IS and TO-BE business process and presented in the form of Use Case scenarios.
- Conducted JAD sessions for better understanding and refining of requirements in coordination with multiple teams.
- Created Use cases and UML models like Use-Case diagram, Activity diagram and Sequence diagrams in MS Visio.
- Performed backend testing by executing SQL commands using SQL*Plus.
- Used SQL for querying and analysis purposes on various source tables and conditions applied
- Identified & Isolated software defects, ability to find the bad defects / bugs quickly, report and verify defect fixes via JIRA and ALM
- Involved in creating Test Plan and Test Cases for User Acceptance Testing.
- Conducted user acceptance (UAT), write Ad-Hoc queries, store procedures using SQL server management studio, and report bugs and interacted with the software development team to resolve all issues that may occur.
Confidential, Germantown, MD
Business System Analyst
- Responsible for writing High Level Design and Functional BRD documents to support the Business. Interviewed Business stakeholders to gather requirements. Created data flow diagrams and business process diagrams using MS Visio and MS PowerPoint.
- Involved in Salesforce application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Agile experience included writing stories/epics for specifying business requirements for enhancing future state. Conducted daily scrums. Initiated backlog reviews of epics and stories. Prioritized, sized and sequenced stories.
- Created UML diagrams such as Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams, Decision Tree Diagram using MS- Visio to define the business process.
- Organized and managed all phases of the software testing process, including planning tests, writing test cases, executing tests and tracking defects using Quality Center.
- Worked extensively with the QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for the User Acceptance testing (UAT) and validation.
- Involved in weekly meetings with the development team to resolve technical issue
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Technical Business Consultant
- Prepared Business Process Models that included modeling of all the activities of the business from the conceptual to the procedural level.
- Used JIRA for Agile project management, creating product backlog, sprint backlog and bug tracking.
- Responsible for testing packages using SSIS (ETL) to verify data completeness, data transformation, data quality, integration testing, UAT & regression testing.
- Wrote complex SQL, PL/SQL Testing scripts for Backend Testing of the data warehouse application. Expert in writing Complex SQL/PLSQL Scripts in querying Teradata and Oracle.
- Used TOAD Software for Querying ORACLE and Used WinSQL for Querying DB2.
- Conducted meetings to understand the workflow, business processes and assisted in GAP analysis to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
- Facilitated and scribed JAD sessions, user meetings and interviews to extract business requirements documented using Use Case Modeling, Process Flow diagrams and Wireframe prototypes.
- Managed Sprint backlog list and help identify features for upcoming releases.
- Collected, query, standardize, and cleanse structured, and unstructured data used for business initiatives.
- Utilized Excel V-Lookup and Data Validation to extract data across tables and create query functionality.
- Extensively involved in data modeling, data mapping, and also used SQL queries to filter data.
- Performed Data Analysis and Data validation by writing SQL queries
- Prepared test plans, documented test cases, reviewed results of tests, and identified further testing required.
- Conducted UAT (User Acceptance Testing) to make sure that all the user stories are catered by the application.
- Conducted sessions and updated Product backlog upon successful delivery of each sprint.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Technical Business Consultant
- Performed Requirements Elicitation by conducting interviews, surveys, workshops and created BRD and FRD
- Involved in Day to day activities includes Requirement gathering, User Story creation in Rally, testing task estimates, manual and automation testing, documentation and submission of test report.
- Created Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), User Requirement Specification (URS) and Change Request (CR) document.
- Developed SSIS Packages to import and export data from MS Excel, SQL Server and Flat files.
- Major responsibilities include getting requirements from the user, developing Crystal Reports maintaining proper documentation of the reports for future .
- Interacted with Senior Management to understand their requirements regarding integration of Previous Day reporting and Current Day Reporting.
- Conducted Gap Analysis of the features and functionality of current platform version and new version to determine the new functions to be added in.
- Facilitated Daily Agile/Scrum meetings, Sprint planning, Sprint review, and Sprint retrospective meeting.
- Developed UML Use-Cases and Use-Case diagrams to understand how the user is interacting with the system.
- Generated various Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Yearly, Yearly reports by different type of reports using SSRS.
- Expert in defining data source and building data source views and recognizing fact and dimension tables.
- Involved in physical and logical data modeling using Erwin.
- Analyzed and prioritized Sprint Cycle Time Boxed Tasks, Acceptance Criteria and User Stories from Product Backlog to Sprint Backlog and review the Prototype on regular basis in Scrum Agile SDLC.
- Conducted quick Smoke Test after each bill in testing and Planned User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to keep track of the requirements.