- Diligently perform the role of an Operations Analyst within a company that will allow me the opportunity to utilize my proven years of experience in service assurance/ network incident management, analytical problem resolution and customer - support expertise, thus enable me to contribute to their mission’s success.
- I am seeking to find my place in company which values hard work, integrity and where I may secure a stable career.
- (13) years in IT Confidential and (7) years in telecommunications; customer care and call center experience.
- Tier 2 NOC surveillance and team lead role managing critical LAN/WAN network outages.
- Monitor IP data traffic, network connectivity routers, switches and servers. NOC surveillance, Tier 2 triage
- Experienced in Ethernet/TCP/IP Networking, SONET, Optical Fiber, CWDM/DWDM experience TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, SNMP, UDP, IMAP, DNS, LDAP, NTP, SMTP.
- Troubleshoot routers and switches for fault isolation. Escalated to Tier3 engineers. Initiated high-impacted conference bridge calls.
- Managed triage tickets in Remedy and escalated outage events to all LEC vendors and circuit providers.
- Utilize monitoring tools to capture and analyze network traffic, maintain uptime, generate usage/capacity reports, and identify trends.
- Excellent proof reading and documentation skills. (verbal & written)
- Expert in managing trouble tickets, outage events, interfacing with service providers, vendors and external agencies using ITIL practices.
Network Tools: Sharepoint, HP Openview, SolarWinds, SteelCentral, Network Management SystemBMC Remedy Tickets Proficient knowledge in various software applications such as Microsoft Office and other Windows based applications.
Confidential, Springfield, VA
- Provided 24×7 support as a Tier II network analyst responsible for all voice and data connectivity, managed all network outages and worked with other teams to facilitate restoration procedures.
- Proactive monitoring triage of network issues for Confidential /Juniper routers and switches, and other devices for biometrics for Confidential security and non- Confidential employees, trade brokers, and importers who communicate with Customs on a daily basis via private networks (VPN).
- Due diligence in solving mission critical technology challenges of national significance. Provide dependable technical customer service support to all CPB personnel from border port of entries, field offices and national data centers which secure the national borders nationwide.
- 24X7 technical support for all Confidential components supported by the OneNet infrastructure.
- Performed triage of all network outages, system application issues involving but not limited to; network and VLAN connectivity, DHCP issues, DNS and Firewall issues and escalated to Tier III/ Engineering as needed.
- Monitor all network devices and analyzed alarms.
- Responded immediately to all inbound outage calls, Confidential email inquiries and service requests from other govt. agency components.
Tier 2 Engineer
Confidential, St, Arlington, VA
- Supported Confidential ’s Network infrastructure, by proactive 24x7/365 monitoring the network and isolating time-sensitive point of failures, outage reporting meeting SLA’s.
- Managed network maintenance and assisted in break fix procedures.
- Completed IOS Upgrades for Confidential switches, support the security operations center with suspicious IP data tracking and isolation.
- Shut off switch ports to deter security threats and malicious content.
- Hands-on Remote Tier II problem isolation.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Provided 24x7 network surveillance for LAN/WAN connectivity for 800 sites including all U.S. Courts' system applications and managed critical incidents for network failures, link alarms, errors, drops, circuit outages and network latency.
NOC Analyst/Team Lead
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Managed WAN surveillance and operations ( Confidential /Juniper) routers and switches.
- Confidential rouble ticket management for network devices and system servers/ applications.
- Isolated single user DNS issues among TWC Roadrunner ISP customers.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Completed router configurations and network protocol assignments for domestic and global.
- Applied knowledge of MPLS, Frame, PPP, VPN and VLAN to complete Juniper router configurations for provisioning and turn up.
Confidential, McLean, VA
NOS II Engineer
- Monitored all critical cell site alarms and outages on all X.25 and fractional T1 circuits.
- Troubleshoot all cell site problem activity, multiple site outages.
- Tested T1 circuits to isolate issues and refer out to Telco and escalated as needed to restore network connectivity. Used Netcool monitoring and NetAnalyst to test T1 circuits.