- Business Analyst with over 10 years’ experience of business process improvement and system implementation projects. Excellent communication skills, stakeholder management, excellent interpersonal skills. A good team player, able to manage stakeholders’ expectations and produce deliverables in a timely manner. Sound expertise with SDLC/Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Plan, design and recommend business processes to improve and support business activities
- Analyze and documents clients business requirements and processes and communicate these requirements by constructing process models.
- Experience using Microsoft Visio for AS - IS and TO-BE process maps, use cases
- Experience managing and engaging diverse range of stakeholders
- Facilitate meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solution
- Elicited, collected data, analyzed trends, generated reports and communicated results as required.
- Lead requirement elicitation efforts on enterprise analysis projects including the elicitation and mapping of the AS-IS and TO-BE processes
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions
- Act as a liaison between the business, system developers and the third party vendors
- Translate stakeholders requirements into various documentation deliverables such as functional specifications, use cases, workflow/process diagrams
- Gathered business requirements and documented changes to finance operating model
- Worked closely with the Project Managers to monitor project progress throughout project cycle
- Produced and updated project plans, and circulated as required
- Responsible for updating the database on migrating figures
- Maintained Project files, and updated issues and risk logs
- Process mapping (AS-IS & TO BE)
- Change management
- Data Protection Acts and Federal Regulations
- CRM(Customer Relationship Management)
- MOSCOW Requirement Prioritization Techniques
- Use cases
- Requirement Gathering
- Workshop Facilitation