With excellent process improvement, communication & personable skills, I look forward to continue utilizing my skills to advocate for, educate and help others. As a government contractor, I’ve performed duties for the Defense Health Agency within the Enterprise Architecture Division & for Confidential event planning for adaptive sporting events as a government contractor.
- Assists Enterprise Architecture Division (EAD) leadership in development of enterprise level guidance and procedures to clarify and enhance Enterprise Architecture functions and services across the Confidential .
- Assists in planning and monitoring enterprise projects and initiatives.
- Assists to engage all levels of personnel throughout Confidential to provide Enterprise level d Confidential and information towards proactive, well - informed leadership decision making.
- Evaluates EAD progress toward meeting strategy plan goals by reviewing processes and s to identify and implement opportunities to improve effectiveness and organizational value. Consolidates internal progress towards goals and performance targets to externally report to Annual Performance Plan (APP) results to leadership.
- Supports division leadership in employee collaboration tactics and effective communication practices. Leads and or supports special assignments related to division and organizational collaboration and information sharing activities.
- Reviews and provides recommendations on Department of Defense instructions, procedures, and corrective actions related to Confidential practices or policy.
- Drafts Enterprise Architecture policy documents, division correspondence, talking points and briefing materials to be reviewed by the Enterprise Architecture leadership.
- Assisted Confidential with the Confidential proposal by reviewing Request for Proposal (RFP) and providing first-hand experience recommendations to give insight and perspective on Servicemembers and family member lifestyle.
- Reviewed and revised current Confidential initiatives and developed new project concepts to support this initiative to show growth and measurable success.
- Drafted Confidential documents to be reviewed by the Confidential leadership and inserted into the Confidential proposal.
- Assisted the Sales Team, Directors and Northeast Region plan & execute Expositions, Tradeshows and Conventions
- Salesforce Administrator
- Assisted in the maintenance and development of over a dozen sales team member sales pipeline reports
- Attended tradeshows and expos as needed
- Maintained the trade industry social calendar
- Assisted with subject matter expert historical knowledge & consulted from a Confidential caregiver perspective to help communicate, educate and advise leadership throughout event planning on gaps and insight to maximize service member and family involvement and participation for the various marketing and communication platforms
- Created Battle Books, Sitreps for Volunteer Coordinators for better flow during the Confidential Games
- Maintained a pre-sign-up sheet for volunteers interested in Confidential Games prior to Confidential going live
- Assisted to plan & map out Volunteer Registration, including job descriptions & expectations, plan prior to & during the Volunteer dates & sign in’s, helped collaborate for background investigations with West Point
- Assisted the other Volunteer Coordinator as needed in other admin and hands on duties before & during the Confidential Games
- Worked as an integral part within & beside the core operations planning which included the Volunteer Coordinator, Confidential Legal, Graphics, Logistics, Security, Protocol, Media, Sponsorships, Marketing, etc.
- Helped market & advised leadership throughout the event via social media platforms, voted on designs for signage and placement, gave military spouse/ Confidential caregiver insight for Transition Fair, Nationals Baseball game, Capitol Hill Day in regard to volunteers, companies, experts & attendees for maximum involvement & participation
- Oversaw the event management software for the registration of all attendees from Confidential athletes, family members through Fisher House, coaches, media, distinguished visitors, sponsors, etc.
- Attended Operation Planning meetings & drills leading up to the event to better inform the other demographics how registration and the mobile app can be utilized to mitigate any issues, seamlessly blend the planning & logistics
- Created reports, exporting to Excel, importing d Confidential for merges and providing statistics for various parties as needed
- Assisted in managing the vendors’ designs while vetting attendees’ registrations (name badges, on-site printers, lanyards, etc.)
- Trained Confidential Games taskforce members to utilize the Confidential software as well as augments for my team at on-site registration
- Founded the Steel Magnolia’s editorial column for Confidential with the idea that I’d write about topics that Confidential wives encounter, want answers to or need resources to become more resilient and thrive in their duty station.
Resident Advisory Board Member
- Represented my military community by attending 12 meetings & being an ear to the ground to give residents a voice
- Planned & hosted block parties for the housing residents
- Assisted in over 10 meetings to brainstorm ideas, marketed activities & events for the Housing District via various methods
- Helped during at least 12 activities and events by mitigating problems & being readily available
Facilitator & Grant Team Leader
- Helped to mentor, organize & plan the seminar which is an exclusive event that hosts 80+ military spouse voluntary participants from all over the Southwest United States military bases to enhance spouse leadership skills twice a year
- Participated in team leader social board working groups amongst active duty, veteran and retired military spouse demographics to discuss and identify gaps and best shared practices to find solutions for the ever-changing military climate and tailor the seminar
- Facilitated other voluntary crew members to train the participants throughout the 3 days of the seminar & have in depth discussions by recognizing personality traits, group dynamics, problem solving techniques, etc.
- In charge of over 10 voluntary crew members, hosted meetings, created agendas and timelines as a Facilitator Team Leader & Grant Team Leader