- Over 8 years of experience and knowledge in Financial, Healthcare and Defense industries.
- Experience in all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) including business analysis, risk analysis, project management, scheduling, requirements gathering, testing, defect tracking and reporting.
- Possess ability to follow industry standards and best practices & procedures, work with the business community to understand the business needs of the project.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Have good understanding of SQL, can read queries, views and write medium - complex queries.
- Extensive experience in End-to-End (E2E), Functional, System, Integration, Regression, User Interface (UI), and User Acceptance testing (UAT) in different stages of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Involved in automation development and design using Quick Test Professional (QTP) and Selenium IDE.
Requirements Tools: JIRA, Confluence, DOORS, Requisite Pro, SharePoint
Business Modeling: Microsoft Visio, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), Process flow modeling
Rally, HP Quality Center, HP: Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Clear Quest, Quick Test Professional (QTP), Selenium IDE, JAWS
Other Tools: ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, XML Spy, SnagIt, Beyond Compare, Subversion, Active Directory, WinSCP, Tableau
Database Languages: SQL, MySQL, Oracle, JackDB
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows and Mac OS
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Modified Waterfall
Interests: Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Real Estate Finance, Investment Strategies, and Early Childhood Development
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Performed complex reporting, remitting, and reconciling activities related to securitization of mortgage-backed securities (MBS).
- Provided support to production operations by executing transactions using documented procedures as well as tracked production issues and troubleshoot them to sustain the Common Securitization Platform (CSP).
- Supported business and technical analysis sessions for new and enhancement development efforts.
- Provided incident and change management for end-user problems and ensure a consistent high-level responsiveness and customer care
- Provided 24/7 on call support for production issues upon occurrence.
- Lead Daily SCRUM and transition meetings.
- Supported client UAT activities, to include business validation, defect triage, solution recommendation and prioritization.
- Created user stories, acceptance criteria, epics, process maps, data mapping and formal requirements documentation
- Provisioned and maintained User Access for the team.
- Developed reports and dashboards to communicate daily/monthly status, metrics, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) of various business & organization activities.
- Developed queries, analyses, and reports from applications for operations or management staff of assigned business units
Confidential, Laurel, MD
- Interfaced directly and remotely with clients to gather requirements from CMS Product Owners and other government stakeholders in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Gather and write user stories, analyze business processes, use cases and provide testing support to ensure functional requirements are met.
- Facilitated requirements reviews, product backlog grooming and participated in poker planning sessions.
- Utilized Agile methodology by using JIRA to track work progress, writing user stories, breaking down stories and tasks, writing acceptance criteria, estimating story points, and participating in Sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
- Worked with software development, User Experience (UI/UX), content and test teams to interpret requirements and to come up with a best possible solution for the client.
- Worked with technical writers to ensure the completion of documents, such as project or program charters, user manuals, and detailed systems architectural diagrams.
- Reviewed, updated and prioritized product backlog of more than 100+ items.
- Identified and escalated issues that create impediments to project completion or result in operational inefficiencies.
- Familiarity with 508 compliance.
- Assisted project manager and program manager on ad hoc basis.
- Produce detailed Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and wireframes to support development and implementation of quality solutions
- Reviewed, updated and prioritized product backlog.
- Worked with stakeholder, testing and development teams to conduct GAP analysis.
- Developed project documentation such as Operational Conceptual Document (OCD), job aids, and user manuals.
- Assist development, test teams to interpret requirements
- Created test plans, executed test scripts, reported and tracked defects in JIRA.
- Created automation test scripts by utilizing record and playback in Firefox using Selenium IDE.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Application Quality Analyst
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Integration, Functional, Browser and Regression testing on web-based applications.
- Proficient in the creation of XML test data files to test Whole Loans and MBS Business Rules, both positive and negative test cases as part of Business Rules validation.
- Participated in requirements elicitation sessions conducted by the Business Analysis team.
- Reviewed and analyzed business requirements document (BRD) and solution specifications (SSD) to see how they can be developed into testable elements.
- Utilized boundary value analysis and equivalence class partition techniques in preparing test cases and test data.
- Defects tracked, reviewed, analyzed, documented using Clear Quest and coordinated with teams.
- Interacted and coordinated with development, requirements and operations support teams to solve problems encountered during testing.
- Involved in planning, analysis and design of including Test Plan, LOE (Level of Test Effort) for UAT.
- Conducted and participated in test case walkthroughs as part of streamlining testing process.
- Created documentation related to testing deliverables in compliance with latest Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) standard.
- Performed Requirement Coverage in Quality Center/ALM between Test Cases and Requirements and created Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Coordinated integration testing activities within the Common Securitization Platform integration (CSPi) teams.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) of Uniform Loan Delivery Dataset (ULDD) application.
- Trained individuals on applications as Loan Delivery (LD), Document Certification, Additional Data Elements (ADE) and Message Manager.
- Created job aids and procedure documents as well as UAT Test Overview documents for Applications.
- Served as a liaison to the technology group for relevant system enhancements prior to release.
- Participated in daily and weekly status meetings to report any defects, issues, risks, and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Prepared detailed Test Metrics on a weekly basis for the project members and management to know the status of the application in test.
- Experience monitoring and maintaining automation scripts of test regression suite and validated automation test results.
- Analyzed data, researched issues and exceptions and resolved discrepancies within Guidelines of the Fannie Mae Selling Guide
- Served as a liaison to lenders regarding operational performance such as delivery accuracy, cash management, reporting, remitting, and lender compliance
- Reported to management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis of the volume of Whole Loans and MBS acquired and processed by the Asset Acquisitions team
- Created job aids and procedure documents which served as a training tool for current or new analysts.
Application Quality AnalystConfidential
- Design and conduct test plans and scripts to test new, customized, or COTS software to ensure optimal performance of software before being put into production or installed in network environment. Test compatibility of new software with installed systems, networks, and technology platforms.
- Major Projects include:
- Troubleshot, identified, and reported hardware problems with desktops, laptops, monitors, local and remote network usage, and printers.
- Documented support tickets associated with the problem and escalated issues to appropriate levels when necessary.
- Maintained and managed a secure network of users through Active Directory.
- Changed back-up tapes from servers and provided maintenance of the Data Center.