- To join and work in a Globally renowned Organization, where I can to apply my experience and contribute my skills and knowledge in various professional fronts, for result oriented applications, especially SAP SD, which will enable me to make a continued significant contribution, as a distinguished Consultant in the field, in a Company that has ambitions for growth.
- SAP SD Functional Consultant experience in implementation and support of SAP SD projects and experience as Business Analyst.
- Designing, Defining and assigning organization structure in Customization.
- Master Data for customers, Materials and Customer - Material Info Records.
- Sales Process: Creating and Controlling Business Process in IMG.
- Special Sales Documents creation.
- Pricing using condition technique.
- Item Category and Schedule Line Category Determination.
- Partner Functions Determination.
- Shipping Point Determination.
- Third Party Sales Process and Output Determination.
- Delivery and Billing Process.
- Cross Functional Elements.
- ASAP Methodologies.
- Experience in 2nd Level SAP Support
- Application troubleshooting experience
- Good overall understanding of SAP functionality/technology in Order to Cash, (FI/CO, MM, SD, integration points)
- Project management knowledge
- Flexible and multitasking
- Efficiently communicate both verbally and in written form
- Good interpersonal skills & customer service skills
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Willing to travel when required during deployments & projects
- Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize information.
- Creation of process mapping and data analysis of business data to support divestiture planning in an OTC work-stream.
- Lean six sigma
SAP SD Business ANALYST
- SAP CS
- CHARM, CRM D365, PayMetric, Vertex, Security Roles, Testing, Process Mapping, FDs are some of my responsibilities.
- Responsible for definition and acquisition of new requirements; works with stakeholders to define implementation timeline.
- Supported the development and delivery of training assets.
- Supported the deployment of production systems and provides post-production support.
- Analyzes change requests and determines appropriate solutions.
- Updates configuration as needed and works with developers to modify programs and ensures adequate end user testing and acceptance of all SD changes.
- Provides configuration and OTC knowledge support to other analysts.
- Collaborates with other Functional Analysts to develop effective SAP-SD solutions.
- Ensures integration with other modules is effectively tested during integration testing.
- Researches and identifies appropriate SAP solutions to business requirements.
- Utilizes past experiences and knowledge of sales, service and distribution to recommend appropriate business process solutions to new business requirements.
Confidential, Cleveland OH
SAP SD ANALYST
- Work with leading technologies from SAP and the latest integration and support packages.
- Solution creation, development and delivery for global teams including O2C and Logistics.
- Responsible for: functional design, technical specifications, configuration, development integration, test preparation and execution, deployment planning and execution, and validation of the SAP solution for appropriate modules: SD and MM.
- Opportunity to ensure the solution has comprehensive testing approach and validation of end-to-end business and technical processes.
- Working with SAP modules in ECC: Interfaces to MM PTP and SD OTC: in configuration activities.
- Project life cycle deployments and/or sustain operations.
- Developing and documenting business and technical requirements.
- Creating test plans, test cases and executing/controlling test cycles.
- Leading offshore team.
- Gathering requirements from the business and scope them in SAP.
- Handling P2 tickets VIA service now, and if they need enhancements converting them into Atlassian JIRA and work with developers to address the issues keeping down steam effects in mind.
- Work to develop a solution, often requiring balancing the competing needs of different employees and departments, defining an end-to-end business process that is accepted by all groups and map out requirements for one or more systems to support the solution.
- Using Win-shuttle for mass data update and redwood for batch jobs.
Confidential, New York, NY
SAP SD Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Level 2 to support for Order to Cash area. Participating in gathering requirements, including leading, designing and providing guidance on recommendations collaborating with the business on current processes and proposing solutions to enhance current processes, including advising on system options, risk, cost vs. benefits and impacts; ensuring all systems are aligned with the IT long term strategy; identifying, recommending and implementing complex configuration solutions and implementing full cycle configuration to meet business needs, while creating and updating associated documentation; participating in the delivery of project and minor/major releases; troubleshooting and leading the evaluation and design of the correction for complex incidents; and maintaining a high level of functional competency regarding the standard configuration of the Order to Cash area, by staying abreast of new trends, future enhancements and leveraging best practices.
- Configured and tested customer master, account groups and partner functions, Implement and tested additional Pricing procedures and condition types: special functions, rebates, tax and freight.
- Participated in the business process reengineering workshops for Sales Processing cycles with the aim to identify gaps and initiate and construct improvements.
- Developed, End User training materials for SD.
- Performed unit testing, regression testing, and integration testing for the Order-to Cash.
- Develop functional specifications for custom Order-to-Cash reporting and provide Post Go-live support
- Understands and help influence data and interfaces between SAP and external systems.
- Ensures coverage, execution, and remediation of test activities (e.g. unit, integration, user acceptance).
- Supported the deployment of production systems and provides post-production support. business process solutions to new business requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Confidential, Southborough, Massachusetts
SAP SD ANALYST
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducted workshops, Gathering Requirements and documented them for installing various processes.
- Conducted workshops to share the GAP analysis with the client and provided solutions to the GAPs identified, and took their Sign Offs on the same.
- Created Standard Pricing Procedures with different Discounts / Surcharges / Rebates using Condition Tables, Condition Types, Access Sequence and Pricing Procedure Determination.
- Involved in complete analysis and configuration of various Sales Orders
- Tested and configured changes in Sales/Services, Billing/Quotations.
- Ensured minimum backlog of tickets & defects for the team by streamlining the process.
- Worked on touch points from SD with integration MM and FI modules.
- Continuous cross functional knowledge transfer to the team to make sure the entire team is technically & functionally well equipped.
- Shared SAP best practices and recommend client to adopt best practices.
- Configuration solutions and implementing full cycle configuration to meet business needs, while creating and updating associated documentation; setting testing strategy for modules and leading end to end integration testing; participating in the delivery of project and minor/major releases; troubleshooting and leading the evaluation and design of the correction for complex incidents; and maintaining a high level of functional competency regarding the standard configuration of the Order to Cash area, by staying abreast of new trends, future enhancements and leveraging best practices.
SAP SD ANALYST
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In TO-BE process responsible for Primary documentation and Final documentation.
- In Realization worked on Base line Configuration and Final Configuration.
- In the Final Preparation involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Final UAT using real time data in Pre-Production.
- Configured Organization structure, including sales organization, Distribution channel, Divisions, Sales offices and shipping point
- Configuration of pricing procedure and maintaining condition records as per client’s business requirement.
- Configured consignment Process like consignment fill-up, Issue, Return, and Picking.
- Customizing and creation of various sales document types, delivery documents, billing and invoice.
- Configured Third Party Process.
- Working in P2&P3 team and handling low and medium priority tickets.
- Coordinating with onsite team in day-to-day trouble shooting tickets.
- Attending weekly meeting and analyzing pending issues
- Providing suggestions to the team in reducing backlogs.
- Resolved issues regarding sales, deliveries, shipment, billing, pricing & output determination.
- Provide the End users training.
- Providing solutions to tickets raised by end users