Power BI certified Data Analyst with 4 years of experience who love to interact with data to understand the business problem and interpret them using various tools such as Python, Power BI, SQL, ETL, R and Azure Cloud
- Python (Pandas, Scikit learn, NLTK, NumPy, BeautifulSoup, Selenium)
- Power BI
- ETL - SSIS
- Azure Cloud
- Dax Queries
- Hadoop - Hive
- Revit MEP
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Visualization
- Web Scraping
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Implemented web scraping routine for collecting data from the Google scholar and the DBLP website. Automated it using Proxy rotator
- Using Dandelion API extracted entities from collected data and implemented machine learning pipeline to build a recommendation system to predict emerging topics using recurrent neural network.
- Calculated Return on Investment (ROI) for the Master’s Degree in Health Informatics. Used Python (Selenium & Beautiful Soup) scripts to extract several thousands of records from LinkedIn who graduated from American universities that offered a Master’s Degree in Health Informatics.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Data Science -Intern
- Built machine Learning Model (Neural Network) from scratch to predict the number of hours it will take to deliver shipments from source sorting facilities to destination sorting facilities. By implementing I was able to increase the accuracy of perdition by 30 %
- Developed a Power BI dashboard that allowed UPS IT managers and senior management to understand and evaluate the efficiency of 200+ teams at the UPS supply chain division.
- Designed and developed a DataMart in Azure cloud containing Work progress, worker data, inventory data and daily work log.
- Created a data pipeline connecting Azure cloud and Power BI
- Visualized data for management reporting and later used by supervisors to create weekly work priorities for each worker.
- Reduced manpower hours by ~12 %; this was achieved by reducing material and people dependencies with the help of data.
- Provided status reports to senior management or other management to keep them apprised of progress and any anticipated issues
- Manage the Risk Committee pursuit process for new projects
- Liaise between Construction Managers and departments to coordinate and expedite processes at all stages of construction
- Gathered requirements, performing project scope & feasibility analysis, and provide mentoring to team members
- Implemented data solutions and reporting mechanism analyzing corporate data warehouse
- Implemented ETL (SSIS) and created SQL database to store data from uber eats and swiggy for an online data analytics platform to analyze food ordering trends for a chain of restaurants.
- Managed databases for multiple web apps for customer relationship management.