- Accomplished achievement - driven and result-oriented IT professionalwith more than 7years of experience Business Analysis and technical roles in Automotive and Manufacturing domains.
- Seeking to leverage my skills and experience as a Business Analyst in identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems for complex software projects
- Extensive knowledge working through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Planning and Management, Requirements Elicitation and Requirements Analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills in designing, developing and implementing innovative business processes using new approaches and technology.
- Exposure to data mining, data mapping and data conversion / migration techniques.
- Exposure to creation of Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), Functional Specification Documents (FSDs), Use Case Documents, Acceptance Criteria Documents (ACDs), Business Rules Spreadsheets (BRS) and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTMs)
- Successfully conducted interviews, brain storming sessions, group interviews, prototyping, focus group sessions and JAD sessions in order to gather requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of the AS-IS and TO-BE business processes and experience in converting these requirements into technical specifications for preparing test plans.
- Strong time-management and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail.
- Involved in support of System testing when performed on the entire system in the context of a Functional Requirement Specification (FRS) and System Requirement Specification (SRS)
- Facilitated Sprint Planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings and software demonstrations.
- Proficient in relational databases, SQL queries, reporting tool and data analysis.
- Excellent Exposure to OOAD techniques,Struts,Spring,Hibernate and developing data modeling diagrams (UML)
- Good knowledge of identifying various test scenarios. Holds strong ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize it.
- Assisted QA Team in defining the Test Plans, Test Cases and test execution.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure all the User Requirements were met by the application.
ERP System:: Plex ERP/MES system
Databases:: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MySQL, SQL Server Management Studio, MySQL
M thodologies:: SDLC, Agile m thodologies, OOPS concepts
Frameworks: Struts, Spring
Development Tools: Eclipse IDE, Edit Plus, Notepad++, Net Beans, Dream Weaver, TOAD, Brackets, Visual Studio Code
Source Control Tools: Visual Source Safe, PVCS, GitHub
Date Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Lucid Chart,draw.io, Creately, RFFlow, Rational Rose
Web content management tools: Interwoven - Teamsite
Web Servers and Application servers: Sun One web server 6.0, iplanet 4.11 (Oracle iPlanet Webserver), Apache Tomcat 5.0 & 7.0, JBoss 5.1.0, IIS
Build Tools: Apache Ant, Maven
Domains:: Automotive, Telecom, Manufacturing
Operating Systems: Mac OSX, Windows, Android, Unix, Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu)
Others: Database Development, BI Solutions, Data Warehousing & Integration, Object & Dimensional Modeling OLAP & OLTP Data Modeling, Scripting, Coding & Documentation, Android Studio, UML Enterprise Architect, MS Project, MS Office, Sonocent Audio Notetaker, Dragon Naturally speaking, Knowledge in SSMS,SSIS, SSRS, API, Power BI, JSON, jQuery, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, 365, GP and AX as part of academic projects
Business Analyst ||
- Hands On Transaction Support of Plex ERP/MES System
- Lead BI Solution lifecycle from requirement gathering through testing and deployment
- Worked with project teams to document business requirements definitions, including business opportunity, vision of solution and expected benefits
- Performed impact analysis and gap analysis to create data flow diagrams that support key business process and information capabilities.
- Worked as part of an Agile BI development team to iteratively deliver value financial solutions Business
- Partnered with architects and engineers to shape data infrastructure, including BI, reporting and analytics platforms
- Actively partnered and communicated with Finance leadership and their teams to understand needs and commitments, ensuring data solutions are an excellent fit to their evolving needs
- Acted as a Scrum Master to facilitate Sprint Planning, daily scrums,retrospectives,stakeholder meetings and software demonstrations
- Gathered requirements, define and fill gaps and reporting deficiencies in the finance, logistics and production departments
- Reviewed project success criteria ensuring deliverable and partner alignment
- Worked with Senior Business Analyst to develop future functionality in the system including but not limited to:
- Enhanced Security
- Business Intelligence including data-warehouse and mining activities
- Ad-Hoc reporting from and Intelliplex BI tools
- SOX and ITGC controls
- MES system adoption
- Requirement gathering
- POC/Prototype Development
- Deployment and Application maintenance and support
- Customer Demos and trainings
- Research for implementing a new module using JOSSO
- Headed the Status calls and distributed the Meeting Minutes within the team regarding the status of the deployments and the testing phases.
- Involved in the preparation of the Design Documents (HLDD &LLDD), Unit test reports, Unit test cases and Unit test plans for the modules in the current implementation.
- Involved in different phases of testing.
- Involved in fixing the defects during the implementation.
- Provided the warranty support of the application.