Confidential is a technical, standardization, and operations professional with 9 years’ experience working with the federal government. She has served on engagements promoting internal effectiveness of programs, rendering technical expertise via client - facing roles, and delivering strategic insights via data analysis, data evaluation, and solutions building. Confidential has proven ability to support and add value across Confidential program at many levels, to fulfill standardizing improvements for current Catalogues, and managing and providing various Management Reports and control procedures.
- MicroStrategy Certified Specialist Analyst
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Gathering
- Management Reports
- VISIO Diagramming
- Dashboarding with Tableau
- Mapping and identifying any gaps or analyzing Confidential codes and implementing necessary updates to Catalogs.
- Creating e-Tools Business Reports including publishing of Monthly e-Tools Snapshot Report by integrating various data source
- Developing attributes to Master Products and assign values to enhance Item Search functionality of GSA Advantage.
- Handle all requests related to Domain Request Reviews and Registrations related State and Local Government organizations.
- Daily monitoring of orders placed by State and Local Government organizations.
- Document the current Contract Writing System Attributes for various contract Types
- Support all CAF maintenance activites.
- Correspond with Federal Agency POCs to verify updates to CAF information
- Update CAF data and POC data
- Confirm the modifications to CAF entries to relevant Confidential
- Verify daily CAF updates
- Write Confidential programs to provide necessary reports to Client Manager and Client team.
- Assist Client with Confidential Programming
- 2 years with the Help Desk team that provided telephone support for all issues including telephone equipments, cabling, expert SL Telecom Biilling Application support, elevation of complex issues to relevant support groups.
- Performed as an Administrator to the Issue Management System.
- Worked with the inhouse IT Division to gather and document the requirements to improve Issue Management System.
- Trained new team members to support Billing Application.
- Handled Technical Writing to support Telecommuication projects.
- Used MS Word/Excel, Lotus 123 to produce various reports and office correspondence
- Worked in a government classified environment
- Coordinated with other departments to set up meetings and various events
- Composed general correspondence from oral instructions, information obtained from files, data obtained from staff m e mbers, etc that included technical terminology