SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Seasoned CRM professional with comprehensive experience having deployed a number of internal/external web - based applications at multi-national Fortune 500 Company.
- Dedicated team leader with a track record of building high performance teams that consistently exceed financial and operational targets.
- Over Five years of experience in the Salesforce.com CRM as an Administrator supporting Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Solid experience providing technical support for the global deployment of new CRM applications, specifically Salesforce.
- Advanced proficiency in the area of Salesforce Administration, specifically the creation of profiles, role hierarchies, Sharing rules, designing custom objects and applications, work flow rules, Flows, Approval processes, etc.
- Sales applications: Salesforce.com, D&B Toolkit, D&B WorldBase, Hoovers, Factiva, LexisNexis, Westlaw
- Salesforce Applications: LinkPoint, Conga Composer, Echo Sign, Clicktools, DupeBlocker, Rollup Helper, Eloqua, DemandTools, ProofPoint, Click and Pledge, D Confidential Loader, AutoRabit
- ETL Tools: Informatica Cloud, Relational Junction
- Source Code Management: GitHub
- Business management tools: MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Lotus Notes
- Operating systems: Windows 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OSX 10, Office365
- PDA: iPhone, iPad, Android
- Web conferencing/ f:
- File sharing: CISCO MeetingPlace, Webex, GoToMeeting, DropBox, MobileMe, Skype
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Lead Admin for a team working on case management projects to build client problem resolution management solutions for internal Confidential lines of business.
- Created an app for the logging and tracking of identified system problems and desired enhancements through resolution.
- Engaged in various implementations of Force.com solutions for various core banking systems, e.g. Private Wealth Management.
- Serve as a liaison between the clients and developers to ensure that all technical requirements are identified, if applicable.
- Facilitated joint application review/design sessions (JAR/JAD) with clients, technical, and vendor resources.
- Extensive utilization of Workflow Rules to automate Field Updates, Email Alerts,, time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Used Force.com Web services API for implementing web services to integrate with legacy systems, specifically using Force.com Sites.
- Implementation of Relational Junction tool to create recoverable backups for all Salesforce d Confidential across multiple orgs and sandboxes
- Admin responsibilities for 2 separate orgs and 15 sandboxes, with number of users exceeding 4500.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Leveraged multiple existing sales reports and other tools to develop and deliver accurate reports and information.
- Gathered and analyzed sales pipeline d Confidential to generate weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports.
- Performed day-to-day Salesforce.com functions for d Confidential base maintenance.
- Analyzed and responded to inquiries from the sales, marketing and product teams.
- Developed documentation and materials for new and existing users in each department in addition to leading in person and remote sessions.
- Created Custom Objects, page layouts and fields for transactional and contractual information.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, buttons, validation rules, triggers, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields for custom objects.
- Use of Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to help develop custom business logic.
- Configured security and organizational hierarchy. Specifically roles, profiles and field level securities.
- Configured Reports for custom objects and associated them to various Dashboards.
- Responsible for d Confidential migration using Apex D Confidential Loader in Salesforce.com
Salesforce Administrator/D Confidential analyst for an $11.5 Billion global risk and insurance firm with experience identifying relationships and incorporating d Confidential elements from a multitude of internal and external sources for the purpose of developing a complete view in support of business growth.
- Collaborated with business users and product managers in the development of new business requirements and enhancement requests by accurately capturing all stakeholder positions and translating them into system specifications.
- Worked closely with teams in London, Bogota, Mexico City and Sydney on the migration of d Confidential from company’s legacy systems to Salesforce using Apex D Confidential Loader.
- Directed the of business users and colleagues across four international geographies in the use of new functionalities adopted for internal and external web-based CRM platforms.
- Served as primary liaison between IT project manager s, external vendors and internal business users.
- Created busine ss req uiremen t documentation, process workflows and con ducted u ser acceptan ce testing for new development projects and enhancement requests for regional sales teams.
- Responsible for partnership with IT team ensuring that the Salesforce environment and related company d Confidential was secure while implementing and adhering to rigorous d Confidential quality standards.
- Managed operational requests and serviced system issues for over 250 users in Salesforce.
- Specifically, managed user set-ups, transference of ownership of accounts, performance of d Confidential integrity audits, de-duplication, and the creation of dashboards and reports, etc.
- Effectively managed requirements risks by proactively tracking and communicating issues while devising methods to mitigate them.
- Conducted company wide monthly risk assessment for OFAC compliance using integrated Trillium software.
- Created monthly performance scorecards tracking key operational metrics, specifically dealing with the maintenance and cleansing of client and prospect d Confidential .
- Produced and improved periodic statistical reports for department leaders and senior management.
- Reviewed and analyzed d Confidential using Excel formulas, Vlookup, and Pivot Tables.
- Subject matter expert for D&B d Confidential and Salesforce.