Emerging IT professional seeking for new learning and carrier opportunities pursuing in Information Technology, with two years of experience working with wide range of technology platforms, demonstrated coordination, analytical and problem - solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to relate well to people.
- Resourceful problem solver, capable of implementing solutions to complex problems.
- Reputation as a team player and passion for helping others.
- Ability to multi-task and remain detail-oriented.
- Reliable worker with an ability to learn new concepts independently.
- Fluent in Russian and Georgian.
Software: Qlik Sense, PowerBi, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), JGrasp, Microsoft Visio, IDLE, WebEx, Cisco AnyConnect, Cisco Jabber, Office365, MS Project, Trello.
Languages: Java, Python, HTML5/CSS.
Operating Systems: Windows, OSX.
NetSuite ERP: Saved Searches, Expense Reports, Purchase Orders, Vendor Management, Item Receipts, Employee Management, CSV uploads, Dashboard Set-Up.
Business Analyst/Systems Administrator
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Analyzed and optimized workflow by simplifying expense report forms.
- Audited, identified, and resolved data related issues resulting in increased data integrity.
- Optimized the data entry process by reducing manual effort of data entry process.
- Improved transparency of expense management process by producing periodic reports and taking actions on outstanding expenses.
- Data analytics for monthly employee business expense reconciliation.
- Implementation of the Cybersecurity Controls according to ISO/IEC 27002 Standards - planning, monitoring progress, helping in resolving impediments, coordinating meetings, and documenting notes/action plan.
- NetSuite Purchase Order Workflow Implementation - analyzed current and to be processes, developed various use-cases, tested end-to-end flow, documented the results, and interacted with the Project teams.
- IT Support for Corporate relocation - project team to plan and design new IT environment, and set-up of employee workstations. Supervised IT staff to ensure quality and on time delivery, and IT Support to employee and executive base.
- Provided day-to-day administration and data stewardship to NetSuite ERP, SAP Concur Expense Management, and Egencia Travel Management platforms, including development of procedures.
- Master Data Administration, User access management and onboarding/offboarding.
- Ensured employee data consistency across different platforms.
- Built various reports to provide visibility of the data.
- Developed materials and provided End-User trainings.
Global Technology Solutions Delivery and Support
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Provided day-to-day IT Support Services to globally and to headquarter of the Corporation (~400 users), including VP and C-level employees.
- Documented and tested Support Operational Procedures and Processes.
- Developed multiple dashboards using Qliksense to help the company reduce the cost of different services.
- Analyzed and normalized the data leveraging SQL.
- Collaborated with Network and Cybersecurity specialists to troubleshoot and resolve the issues, including monitoring an activity logs of potential threats.
- Helped in IT Infrastructure Team to inventory Data Center hardware/equipment.
- Collaborated effectively with different IT teams.
Assistant Counselor on Health
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Prepared formal letters and Informed Ministers in Georgia of current events.
- Helped in research, planning and coordination of the major events of 300+ people, including government officials.
- Supported in Contracts Management and helped to save a cost by reviving multiple contracts and interacting with different vendors/service providers.
- Played a role helping in development of a Hepatitis C Elimination Program for Georgia.
- Interacted with the Ambassador, Consular and other diplomats/government officials.