- Over 5 years of working experience as a Data Modeler and Data Analyst with high proficiency in requirement gathering and data modeling including design and support of various applications.
- Good knowledge about Healthcare industry and understands all the business entities of the healthcare field
- Hands on experience in importing, cleaning, transforming, and validating data and making conclusions from the data for decision - making purposes.
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis, predictive analysis, machine learning, data mining, quantitative analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms.
- Worked on various databases Oracle, Sql server, Sql Server, Teradata andDB2.
- Expertise in writing SQL Queries, Dynamic-queries, sub-queries and complex joins for generating Complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, User-defined Functions, Views and Cursors.
- Ability to use custom SQL for complex data pulls.
- Well versed in system analysis, Database design and implementing RDBMS specific features.
- Skilled in visualizing, manipulating and analyzing large datasets and has ability of designing and developing effective reports. Proficient with MS Office Applicants, Excel (Pivot Table, Hlook UP, Vlook Up, CountIf, etc) and experienced with Tableau, MS SQL Server,
- Strong experience in Data Analysis, Data Migration, Data Cleansing, Transformation, Integration, Data Import, and Data Export using multiple ETL tools such as Informatica Power Center Experience in testing, data validation and writing SQL and PL/SQL statements - Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and packages.
- Expertise in OLTP/OLAP System Study, Analysis and E-R modeling, developing Database Schemas like Star schema and Snowflake schema used in relational, dimensional and multidimensional modeling.
- Worked on Data Model design, Data Extraction, Mappings & Workflows, Customized Analytics Reports.
- Highly skilled in Tableau Desktop for data visualization, Reporting and Analysis, Cross Map, Scatter Plots, Geographic Map, Pie Charts and Bar Charts, Page Trails and Density Chart.
- Experience with data warehousing techniques like Slowly Changing Dimensions, Surrogate key, Snow flaking etc. Worked with Star Schema, Data Models, E-R diagrams and Physical data Models.
- Extensive knowledge on Data Profiling using Informatica Developer tool.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Debugging of mappings and sessions. Strong in optimizing the Mappings by creating/using Re-usable transformations, Mapplets and PL/SQL stored procedures
- Experience in Data warehousing, Data Architecture &Extraction, Transformation and loading (ETL) data from various sources into Data Warehouse and Data Marts using Informatica Power Center 9.x/ 8.6.0/8.1.1/7. x/6.x/5. x.
- Profound knowledge of Data modeling including Star Schema and Snowflake Dimensional Data modeling, 3NF Normalized Data Modeling. Very good understanding of Logical Modeling and Fine-tuned Physical Data Modeling.
- Worked on Tableau and created adhoc reports and dashboards.
- Expert knowledge of UNIX Shell Scripting and understanding of PERL & Korn scripting.
- Creating Checklists for Coding, Testing and Release for a smooth, better & error free project flow.
- Outstanding ability to manage people/client/performance and capabilities to make quick decisions
- Skilled system analyst with experience in collecting, organizing, interpreting, and disseminating various types of statistical figures
- Energetic presenter and confident communicator with the ability to circulate information clearly, efficient, and beneficial for end users
- Find creative solutions to business problems and identify enhancements for optimal use of organizational data.
Programming Languages: SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL
RDBMS: MS-SQL Server, Microsoft Access, DB2, Oracle, Teradata
ETL Tools: Informatica 9.1/8.6.1, SSIS 2005/2008
Reporting Tools: SSRS 2005/2008, Business Objects
Database Tools: SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio (BIDS), SQL Developer, Teradata SQL Assistant
Data Modeling: ERWIN, ER Studio, MS Visio, Power Designer
Operating Systems: Windows 7,10/Vista/2000/XP/2003, Unix 5.2/4.3
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Business System Data Analyst
- Create Business Requirement and Functional Requirement for data integration from JDA System to XPC system for Multi -Brands
- Generate Daily report for Style Attribute for Multi- Brand and Run the analysis if all the required fields are populated if not Analysis it why it's missing, and if it's Missing in Both XPC and JDA or its data entry error.
- Extensively Worked with Service Catalogs and Request Workflow Design and Configuration.
- Acted as a liaison between the business and development team in gathering requirements and supporting the MDM team.
- Created wireframe diagrams and business process models using MS Visio 2013
- Create Weekly Data Quality Reports for Multi Brands which includes Data Extraction, Business Rules Generation, Compiling and Building Report and Trouble Shooting if any Issues.
- Maintaining the Business Document with new season and new Style Attributes and it comes.
- Creating Data Dictionary with the Attributes details and definitions.
- Maintain the integrity of the service-now tool across production and non-production environments.
- Manage outside vendor issues regarding Point of Sale parts ordering and connectivity issues
- Taking care of SharePoint 2007 site (adding/removing users, add/remove/edit documents, and assign retention policies, giving site permissions responsible to take care of expiring items)
- Working on price files and creation mapping documents
- Worked on document test cases, perform testing, and document test findings
- Database level Update for any change to Domain values used in SQL Rules, Update the tables
- Working on New -Attributes addition and creation mapping documents create mockups as per requirements for share point implementation use to update epics in JIRA as part of share point implementation create task/tickets under each mockup in JIRA.
- Used management tools such as SharePoint 2007 for understanding client business
- Worked as business analyst to create and modify Service Catalogs and Request Workflow Design and Configuration.
- Prepare Business Requirement Documents to present to the respective functional teams to assure successful implementation of projects Main point of contact for the process and design for the Auto Integrate (AI) implementation
- Understand data, data relationships, and identity data gaps across multiple Brands.
- Worked on scale business intelligence and data warehousing systems
- Worked on Agile Development methodologies
- Support existing SharePoint implementation across the enterprise and work on future site development projects
- Build and implement solutions in the SharePoint environment using out-of-the-box functionality, custom developed tools, and 3rd party add-ons
- Support the review, clean-up (moving/copying sites), management and configuration of SharePoint accounts and sites
- Experience on JDA, XPC systems
- Assisted in testing of newly created Pointof Sale System
- Experience in data analysis, strong SQL, Excel and Access
- Worked on JIRA for creating, updating and managing story board and product backlog
- Documented the complete process flow to describe program development, logic, testing, and implementation, application integration, coding.
Confidential, Palatine, IL
System Data Analyst
- Interpreted the customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements in stories
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, and task/process/workflow analysis
- Served as a conduit between the customer community (internal and external) and the technology team through which requirements flow
- Critically evaluated the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Derived and challenged the stakeholders on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Collaborated with the developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Wrote concise and effective user stories with precise and accurate acceptance criteria that used by development, quality assurance and product owner to ensure that stakeholder and product owner intent is effectively captured and developed
- Worked with the product owners to validate and accept or reject completed features
- Worked extensively with the database designers for data validation, data mapping, data modeling and data flow
- Managed the Changed Control Process by creating and monitoring change request logs, conducting group meetings, analyzing impacts on downstream teams, sorting dependent CR's and isolating low priority CR's.
- Provided the order-of-magnitude estimates for analysis activities and creating supporting artifacts.
- Involved in defining the requirements for tools, both built and purchased, that allow internal teams to be more efficient
- Worked in Toad for Oracle environment and used SQL to query various reporting database
- Analyzed Test Data to detect significant findings and recommended the corrective measures as required.
- Generated Test Data for User Acceptance testing and worked in conjunction with other testers, developers, and senior managers in validation and testing the scenarios to maintain the quality standard in the projects.
Confidential, Durham, NC
Data Integration Analyst
- Led the discovery team of three as a technical analyst to identify resource hours and work impact to the departmental.
- Participated with Enterprise project managers and owners to discuss new projects and product designs.
- Conducted meetings and discussed the business requirements with analysts/subject matter experts (SME's).
- Interacted with business and external vendors to gather business requirements.
- Analyzed the business requirements, identified the gaps and resolved the conflicts.
- Worked with the business and data stewards to identify and document business rules that need to be applied to the extracted data
- Helped delivery managers with resources assigning and solution delivery by managing escalations any road blockers.
- Prioritized, planned and managed project operations.
- Prepared the document source and table specifications to be used by ETL developers and Quality Assurance Analysts in the construction phase of a project.
- Performed data mapping and ETL process between source applications to Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Conducted talks, meetings and drawing conclusions from SME’s meetings for different subject areas like member, provider, health, policy, dental, vision and claims.
- Designed, developed, configured applications.
- Understanding the source data, their rules as well the business process and translating them into technical data specifications.
- Reviewed codes and design user interface.
- Tracked defects, resolved technical errors, provided production support.
- Participated in an on-call rotation schedule and provided production support on weekend hours.
- Interpreted and analyzed analysis performed by others.
- Performed data validation in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Monitored, co-ordinate and reviewed the project deliverables with the project managers, business analyst, developers, data modelers and quality analysts.
- Provided deliverable estimates for new projects.
- Assisted in developing project timelines/deliverables/strategies for effective project management.
- Organized and conducted cross-functional meetings to ensure linearity of the phase approach.
- Handled accountability and responsibility of Data Integration Analyst related deliverables and their quality.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Data/ Systems Analyst
- Worked with business requirements analysts/subject matter experts to identify and understand requirements. Conducted user interviews and data analysis review meetings.
- Defined key facts and dimensions necessary to support the business requirements along with Data Modeler.
- Created draft data models for understanding and to help Data Modeler.
- Resolved the data related issues such as: assessing data quality, data consolidation, evaluating existing data sources.
- Worked on manipulating, cleansing & processing data using Excel, Access and SQL.
- Performed Data Validations using SQL developer.
- Responsible for loading, extracting and validation of client data.
- Worked closely with Data Architect to review all the conceptual, logical and physical database design models with respect to functions, definition, maintenance review and support Data analysis, Data Quality and ETL design that feeds the logical data models.
- Analyzed the source data coming from various data sources like Mainframe & Oracle.
- Created data mapping documents mapping Logical Data Elements to Physical Data Elements and Source Data Elements to Destination Data Elements.
- Managed, updated and manipulated report orientation and structures with the use of advanced Excel functions including Pivot Tables and V-Lookups.
- Tested the data using the Logs generated after loading the data in to Data warehouse.
- Prepared Traceability Matrix with requirements versus test cases.
- Worked on Master Data Management (MDM) for maintaining the customer information and also for the ETL rules to be applied.
- Performed merger with Data Standardization and Functionality with system integration
- Involved working on different set of layers of Business Intelligence Infrastructure.
- Worked extensively in Data consolidation and harmonization.
- Worked extensively on the T-SQL environment to run out the queries and explore the Databases.
- Worked with OLAP tools such as ETL, Data warehousing and Modeling.
- Used Informatica / SSIS to extract, transform & load data from SQL Server to Oracle databases.
- Meeting with user groups to analyze requirements and proposed changes in design and specifications.
- Performed Detailed Data Analysis (DDA), Data Quality Analysis (DQA) and Data Profiling on source data.