- Over 6 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Implementation and Management of software application projects
- 6+ years of experience working as business analyst from initiation to implementation.
- 2 years of experience working as Project manager. Managing teams, creating road maps and deliverables.
- Proven track record in developing requirements using Agile techniques and performing GAP, ROI analysis.
- Experienced in communicating with business users, technical team through JAD sessions and maintaining good cross - functional relationships.
- Experience in creating, executing test cases for UAT and Smoke testing.
- Quick learner, self-starter, team player and ability to work in challenging environments.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills with ability to create solutions.
Business Analyst/Project Manager
Confidential, Monroeville, P.A.
- Analyzed CVS Business process to understand the core competencies to develop or enhance new business processes for “SPRx” system which helps pharmacists to manage patient prescriptions.
- Performed Root cause analysis to determine Risk and impacts.
- Gathered and creating Business process models and Business requirement documents including Use cases, Software requirements, time lines and schedules.
- Facilitating meetings with business and technical teams to define software requirements.
- Created project plans defining time-lines, schedules and allocating work to the resources.
- Planning release activities and demo sessions along with users to document feedback to capture issues and future development ideas.
- Worked with technical team in development and integration activities.
- Managing multiple teams and documented work progress. Resolved roadblocks and managed cross communications between teams.
- Created project documentation, Requirement plans, Project plans and Tracking documents.
- Defined Standards and rules for teams to help them in work progression, reporting and scheduling.
- Managing resources and their work allocations to complete deliverables on time.
Business Process Analyst
- Acted as a liaison between Childcare, Child support business teams and development teams for transforming requirements into user stories and converting them into features.
- Conducted JAD sessions and interviews with key stakeholders and SME’s for requirements gathering and documented in the form of backlogs using JIRA.
- Prepared Wireframes and Prototypes of the features using Visio to help the Technical team to understand the requirements.
- Created Business Process flows, Mockups, Activity diagrams, use case diagrams and E-R diagrams based on Child care and Child support business rules.
- Created Business Process models using Business Process model and Notation (BPMN) using flow and connecting objects.
- Performed GAP analysis to capture AS-IS and TO-BE state of the system.
- Worked in SAFe environment and Followed the SCRUM methodology for software development.
- Created and executed test plans and test cases for UAT, Functional and Smoke testing
- Worked Closely with Business Team for Changes in Requirements.
- Worked with Cross-functional teams to maintain consistency in work, ensured accountability and helped in clearing Impediments.
- Monitored and considered Issues occurred with the team during the sprints during retrospectives for continues improvement.
- Proficiently defined scope of project by gathering Business Requirements and Documenting through interviews, requirement gathering sessions with small as well as large groups of stakeholders.
- Conducted JAD sessions with key stakeholders and SME’s for requirements gathering and documented requirements using (JIRA) resulting in detailed business rules, functional requirements and process design.
- Worked with Product Owner to prioritize the Product backlog items (PBI’s) for developing Sprint tasks.
- Created User Interface Design through wireframes and mock-ups, Used UML for (Use cases, ER Diagrams).
- Facilitated the Scrum Meetings, Created and maintained Sprint Burn-down Chart, Sprint Burn-up Chart and Product Burn-Down Chart to keep the track of the team’s progress.
- Performed testing and created test Plans, Test cases using tools like HP ALM.
- Experienced in end-to-end testing, UAT (User Acceptance Test), Smoke Testing, Unit testing and integration testing.
- Designed and analyzed Business Process Model, Use Case model and test procedures based on Agile-waterfall methodology.